TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

I'm halfway through the Elimination Chamber in Respect is Earned for EWS. I'm enjoying writing it and I think it should be a pretty good match. :)

There's also a surprise in the Burke/Hardy match so yeah, be excited for the second part of RIE.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
CMS? WHAT?! I was talking about me, fool! ~ Mr. T
I knew that LMAO.

I'm halfway through the Elimination Chamber in Respect is Earned for EWS. I'm enjoying writing it and I think it should be a pretty good match.

There's also a surprise in the Burke/Hardy match so yeah, be excited for the second part of RIE.

I can't wait! As promised I will fully review. I myself am writting an elimination chamber pretty soon. So it will be cool to read yours. Good luck man.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Yeah, that was completely overlooked.

lol...

So you're going the Weezy route, huh? Interesting...

LKO

Reaction score
I'ma go the Weezy route and hop on every BTB till yall have to check me out. 4 shows in three reviews...two by the same person. I know i have showed yall more love than that. Thanks to those who have reviewed.

The Rated R CMStar

Last hype for my show. Go and review it before the Official Turning Point PPV Preview Guide.

I'll go on reviewing spree tomorrow morning

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
I enjoy reading some of the long lasting btbs and find them entertaining but I don't want to leave reviews mostly because I don't know what has happened in the past since I don't know how past events affect the present in the BTB storyline. I don't have the time to read through some 200-400 posts to catch up for somebody BTB. Does any other new guys have this problem?

LKO

Reaction score
Ditto i start from where i can tho. at least from the beginning of their current arc. if its a ppv i read four shows back

CT Styles

I have a big angle in mind and I need a Main Event star who isn't on my roster to be apart of it, well be involved and come in. Any suggestions??

LKO

Reaction score
I agree with BKB. Edge is always good

The Anigma

Reaction score
Is it me or has the BTB Lounge been very, very quiet?

Moonlight Drive

It has been very quiet due to my column not being posted yet. Hopefully it gets done today.