TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
it's good to see Anigma back in the Father Figure role, especially with the BTB Section in what I would think is "transition." I'm hoping this will help the new bookers, or the booker whores.

xtremebadass

This is pretty cool, I mean Anigma is going to be the eyes in the sky for everyone. He can review shows, help guys, and not be worried about keeping his own show up. The pleasures of being a veteran. I would be in the same boat if I didn't have Raw to keep up with :(.

xtremebadass

IWF-BTB T-Shirts

Alright, so I was kind of dragging writing Raw today. So I remember incorporating t-shirt sales on WWEShopzone in Y2J and Booker's promo last week. I incorporated it again for tomorrow's show. So I said, why not make them for real? Here is the final product...

B-Teezie.jpg

Y2-Jeezie.jpg

Rate/Hate/Debate

I thought I would get more of a reaction from real bookers instead of the GFX showroom, they wouldn't understand :(.

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol...

Those are some pretty good t-shirts, man. I would also buy the Y2J one.

"Can you dig it, Ass clown?"

LMAO

Emperor DC

Reaction score
I'd leave them out, because they are not very good and really don't add much, if anything to a show. A nice little extra, but does nothing really.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I love the shirts, pretty cool idea. I might make my own (crappy) Affliction style PRIDE T-Shirts, this seems like a future trend.

xtremebadass

lol, you guys could make your own, that would be a pretty cool idea, adds more elements to the BTB section. We almost need a whole GFX section for ourselves :shifty: we all have GFX for our BTB's anyways. Dude, Affliction shirts would be pretty easy I think, put a bunch of like skulls and crap, then adjust the oppacity with like 7 images on top of one another, throw in the pride logo and you are set.

Qwake

Welcome back Anigma! Great to have you back here and I can't wait to ask you what you think of some certain storylines I will be having when I come back to the Booking scene. I would really like to see a farewell show to "the commencement", I would definintly read it and I look forward to it if it goes ahead. Once again, welcome back :)

Qwake

These are pretty good, I like the Y2J shirt and HFH, the "pro wrestling pride" on your shirt is AWESOME!!!

Moonlight Drive

OK, so I need an opinion on a new way of writing weekly matches. This is the old way:

-----------------------

Kennedy tries to take Abyss down with some rights and lefts, but Abyss barely moves before taking Kennedy down with a monstrous clothesline. Abyss waits for Kennedy to get up before dropping him back down again with a sidewalk slam, garnering a 2 count. Abyss is furious as he begins to manically stomp on the sternum and skull of Kennedy.

Abyss grabs Kennedy and pulls him over to the ropes before throwing him across the ring, but Kennedy ducks a clothesline. Kennedy attempts a roundhouse kick, that Abyss ducks, but follows through with a spinning heel kick to the temple of The Monster. Kennedy puts Abyss on his shoulders, but gets some elbows into the side of his head.

Abyss then slams Kennedy with a vicious neck breaker, getting him a 2 count. Abyss gives Kennedy some time to get up, before getting ready for the Black Hole Slam-but Kennedy launches a swift counter and drills Abyss with the Mic Check! One, Two, Three!

------------------------

Here's a kind of recap way I am thinking of trying

-----------------------

The match is very evenly matched early on, but Abyss gains the advantage using his strength to overpower Kennedy. Kennedy though manages to battle out of some near falls, which frustrates the big man. Kennedy gets some openings during the match, but is shut down fairly quickly. The ending sees Kennedy gets the pin when Abyss goes for a Black Hole Slam but Kennedy gets him with a Mic Check for the 3 count.

-------------------------------

I would intend on writing it in full for 'big' matches, and eventually mvoe onto longer matches on weekly shows maybe a little later.

OR

Just let them gradually get longer, or the length they are going to be on my next Raw

Thoughts?