TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Dude I would have done 2005 :( Anyways, do we do each PPV card and change matches and winners? Is that how it works?

Kennedy

Reaction score
You can do 2005 as i think you would do a better job.

You write a recap for RAW and Smackdowns year and PPVS inbetween

You can do 2005

Kennedy

Reaction score
No you just write about a page and a bit on Raw and Smackdown and short recaps of each PPVs

The Rated R CMStar

Oh that's different. You do a summary for all the smackdowns and raws in between PPVs at once. I thought this would be like a recap BTB.

In that case, I'll do 2007

xtremebadass

Oh, I just thought it was revising PPV cards. I got my hands tied with my BTB as it is, maybe next time dudes sorry.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Anigma's Address

The Anigma's Address:

-The following is a variety of topics that I would like to address concerning various issues which relate to the BTB section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Return:

First and foremost, I would like to let everyone know that I am back in the BTB section and I plan on being a bit more active around here. Now I will NOT be starting a new BTB anytime soon but I will be floating around the section and placing my input wherever I feel it is necessary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Commencement Farewell Show:

I know I promised a "Commencement: Farewell Show" but I never got around to it. I was going to post the tribute show anyway but I think it's too late to post it now. However, if you guys are still interested in it. I won't have any problem posting it up. And it isn't just a normal tribute show--what I have had planned for it is bigger than that. I don't think I gave The Commencement a proper farewell and I would actually like to do that but I would like to know everyone's opinion on the matter before I go about posting the show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future In BTB:

I'm certain that I will not have another active BTB at least not for quite some time and since I won't have an active BTB I'd like to take this opportunity to let every BTB'er know that I am willing to help them out with developing storylines in their BTB's. If any BTB'er needs help coming up with a storyline for their BTB, feel free to send me a PM and I will help you out as best I can.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
It is very nice to have you back in the section Anigma welcome back.

I personally would love to see the Commencement's farewell show. I think if any BTB deserves a grand send off it is indeed WWE: The Commencement.

It is nice to have a helping hand around here especially with someone as highly decorated and experienced as you. As I said before it is nice to have you back.

Moonlight Drive

Great to see someone as legendary as yourself around here. I too would like to see the farewell show, even though I never saw the Commecnemtn in it's heyday

And I think I'll take you up on that offer of helping out for a storyline, check your PMs :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Some of the newer guys to this section obviously don't know what it means to have The Anigma back. TBH, Anigma is the heart and soul of this section, he is the leader of this section. Mods will come and go, but they will never quite mean what Anigma means here.

It's great to see you back, hopefully you can assume the leadership role that the section is missing.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Hmm... first impressions; you always struck me as a cool cat, and I do think you being more active in the BTB Section can help it along in some measure.

The Rated R CMStar

Let me say that I am more than happy to see youy around again, and also let me say that I think I will be bugging you with PMs asking you what you think about certain angles.

And of course, I want to see that farewell show. I wanted to see Backlash PPV too, but the farewell show will do.