TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Cabanna on SD! would be cool.. I think it would be cool to have him as a face, or heel in the mid card department. US Championship reign's would be cool..

The Anigma

Reaction score
Dave Kingston-

I think the idea of a Jewish superstar is very fresh and it could bring about some entertainment especially with Colt Cabana playing the role. I think it's a great idea and you should definitely try it and see how it plays out.

xtremebadass

Don't make it cheesy Jewish though. Like with the beanie and stuff. Maybe that's what you are aiming for though. If you need Jewish ideas watch South Park with Kyle, that's the best source.

Dave Kingston

Reaction score
Dude, I am Jewish. I need no references!

What I'm aiming for is like a combination of Super Eric, vintage Colt Cabana and Jewish culture.

Moonlight Drive

Similiar to my former Umaga question with him learning to speak, I may do that, but do you think he could still have a long span and good feuds even if he is carried promo-wise by a manager?

And to DK, it sounds like an interesting concept, as long as it's not way over the top. Although I have a feeling it may get stale

Switchy

Reaction score
HBK I have three words to answer your question, Armando Alejandro (however the fuck you spell it) Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada. But if you are gonna give him English for promos just make it stuff like "Umaga... Kill... You" and stuff like that.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
ABC Wrestling Closing

Just letting you all know that after I get this PPV up, if I ever can get the inspiration to do it, it will be my last ABC Show. It has nothing to do with Co-Writing WWE: Beyond The Bash, as I haven't been working on that show either due to lack of SD being up, and I don't want to continue RAW until the two other shows are completed.

I just totally screwed up with my first BTB, I started off with too many people on my Roster (the advice thread says 40 people, but I find 40 people was way way way too much) but the most important thing I did, which I cannot fix, is i set the bar far too high for my weekly shows. By having the matches as long as I did (I don't know about you guys but those were long matches for me) I set the bar so high that I cannot possibly top it with this PPV. I set the expectations far too high far too early, and I have no choice to stop. I simply cannot keep up that kind of quality on a weekly basis, and somehow top it on a PPV basis. Sorry to anybody who enjoyed watching ABC. I will make a new BTB, but I will also wait the required 2 weeks before starting a new one, and will make sure the TV matches are much much shorter and the roster much much shorter as well.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
See, this is why I do not know why people bother writing long matches for weekly shows anyway. It's a large waste of time, IMO, and should be reserved for PPVs. Hope you can find some inspiration elsewhere, man.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yeah, I screwed up with my first BTB because I just saw all of the other BTB's that seemed popular, and all the results were unGodly long. So I thought I had to try and match that quality by even a little bit if I were to get reviews. All that it got me however was burn out. lol. Hopefully my second attempt will have a cleaner roster, and less epic feeling weekly results with more high quality PPV matches.

Moonlight Drive

See, this is why I do not know why people bother writing long matches for weekly shows anyway. It's a large waste of time, IMO, and should be reserved for PPVs. Hope you can find some inspiration elsewhere, man.
My thoughts exactly. But if people can do it, kudos to them.

I don't think this needed it's own thread, but there is not exactly an abundance of active threads in the lounge.

And 40 is WAYY too many people imo. 30 at most

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Yeah, I screwed up with my first BTB because I just saw all of the other BTB's that seemed popular, and all the results were unGodly long. So I thought I had to try and match that quality by even a little bit if I were to get reviews. All that it got me however was burn out. lol. Hopefully my second attempt will have a cleaner roster, and less epic feeling weekly results with more high quality PPV matches.

Yeah, but longer matches do not equate to quality, because sometimes longer matches can turn out far too drawn out and boring, especially on weekly shows. If two paragraphs can get the job done that a five paragraph match can do, that's more than enough reason to me to stick to this philosophy; weekly shows are used to advance storylines, nothing more. The occasional GREAT match here and there, but it's merely a vehicle.

Moonlight Drive

Yeah, but longer matches do not equate to quality, because sometimes longer matches can turn out far too drawn out and boring, especially on weekly shows. If two paragraphs can get the job done that a five paragraph match can do, that's more than enough reason to me to stick to this philosophy; weekly shows are used to advance storylines, nothing more. The occasional GREAT match here and there, but it's merely a vehicle.

It's like your stealing the thoughts straight outta my head lol. Advancing a storyline in 2 paragraphs > advancing a storyline in 2 pages

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I made it it's own thread because I was afraid if I posted it in the ABC Wrestling BTB Thread then it would be considered me desperately crying out for a last ditch effort for reviews and feedback, which wasn't the purpose. So I wasn't exactly quite sure how to present this closing. lol.

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok guys this will be my last post as Nate757 as i will be using my other account as Edgehead09. However, I have some things to say.

First to the BTB section as a whole. I am sorry, for as BKB says it, I only take and never give anything back, which is true. I will admit it. I have only taken so much from this section and i feel bad about it. Like when I first started off writing shows, i wrote recaps of matches and recaps of promos. Now i write a full page for regular show matches and Main Events are two pages long. I owe that so much to many writers helping me to improve. And to HFH and CT Styles, the ones that really helped, I am truly sorry.

To HBK - I am really sorry for breakin ur trust in me as a BTBer when i PMed you asking for a review. I am sorry for bitching about it and making excuses instead of maning up and saying i wouldnt do that again. For that it will never happen again.

To BKB - Ok, so yea man i was defintly actin like a bitch about the whole E-fed thing and basically tryin to pick a fight with u for no reason. And sorry for the cheap plugs via MSN.

CMS - My old partner. Sorry for leaving ur parntership and for bitchin about the e-fed. You really are a good booker and i respect u.

So, that is basically my apologies but seriously when i come back as Edgehead09 you will see a new person or e-person. Again, i am sorry for taking and not giving back.

Kennedy

Reaction score
WWE History Rewritten

I tried this before but it neer worked so i will try it again!!

Well In a sort of recap you write a year in History! So I will do Wrestlemania 21 to Wrestlemania 22 and so on!

2005: CMS

2006: Kennedy

2007: mikeb619

2008: Eyebrow