TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

look I understand where you are at I mean it doesn't give much feedback yes but really now, Its just one review I mean I would be happy to get one review I barely get any thats why half the time when I read a show I rush the post because I either have to go, school, friends busy in fact I most of the time have to give the comp to my brother who needs it for homework and instead of saying (example) HHH vs Mark Henry as the best match I would say the main event same as the oppening promo instead of using the superstars in the promo.. whats so bad about "abbreviating"... edit - why can't anyone just believe me for once.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Because you are known to fake reviews and provided no feedback to help me in any way to help me be a better writer, or show what you liked and dint properly.

Evil Austin

well as I said in the very first post I made in this section (thread not the lounge section).. That I admit when i first came here and up until late April I did not care much for other BTB works and faked quite a bit, but once I started to up my game and improve my writing I understood how it felt and I just don't seem to Understand when its someone else they get a warning wen its me they have to make a whole thread about it.. and about not giving you a feedback or anything like that is because really I review people how people review me that is if I have time to review them in the first place. but If I do in your case I just stated what I liked and didn't like.. mainly because thats only what I got in return not just from you but from almost everyone..

Actually, last time I reviewed for you, I went through match by match and pointed out good things and flaws. But nice try.

Evil Austin

how is that a try ? are you implying that I am trying to make you think I am a liar.. because I am not.. I just in the last few moments went to my thread and saw what you were talking about.. I am sorry I must have forgotten about that and I mean I can't remember every review I get.. I thought you were one of those people that were like the review i gave you and well next time ill return the review just like you did you me.. ok, happy... no need for another page of just us ?

C4

You know what? I'm going to go on a rampage here;

Quit telling people that they fake reviews because they do and they will continue to do that even if you tell them not to, even you do fake reviews and so does everyone else who is a booker.

No matter how much you deny the fact, you aren't entertaining yourself when reading 500 paragraphs worth nothing much, you're obviously wasting your time and so you're going to end up deciding to leave out half of the show then you're going to review for one of these four reasons: 1) For the "Rep for Review" thing 2) Just to get a post count 3) For a review back in return 4) You're a dork and you actually think your reviews are going to help him.

If you think that people like CMS haven't faked reviews in the past then you're totally wrong, they have done that. The Answer did the same, C4 did the same and everyone else did the same.

This isn't going to help anything, DX 3:16 might want to get a review for his show but actually every booker fakes reviews and skims through BTB's without actually reading all of the show. Just deal with it or quit booking if my words hurt you or anyone else then let them hurt you people so that you can face the truth.

If you're typing a show, make it short and entertaining for all kind of readers so even a dumb fuck like me is interested in your shows. If you're going to have 5 long paragraphs for a match of Bob Sapp and Brock Lesnar then obviously the reader is going to loose interest half way through and fake a review.

My advice, have short matches and short shows then except yourself to get a real review or else deal with the fake reviews thing.

Evil Austin

You know what? I'm going to go on a rampage here;

Quit telling people that they fake reviews because they do and they will continue to do that even if you tell them not to, even you do fake reviews and so does everyone else who is a booker.

No matter how much you deny the fact, you aren't entertaining yourself when reading 500 paragraphs worth nothing much, you're obviously wasting your time and so you're going to end up deciding to leave out half of the show then you're going to review for one of these four reasons: 1) For the "Rep for Review" thing 2) Just to get a post count 3) For a review back in return 4) You're a dork and you actually think your reviews are going to help him.

If you think that people like CMS haven't faked reviews in the past then you're totally wrong, they have done that. The Answer did the same, C4 did the same and everyone else did the same.

This isn't going to help anything, DX 3:16 might want to get a review for his show but actually every booker fakes reviews and skims through BTB's without actually reading all of the show. Just deal with it or quit booking if my words hurt you or anyone else then let them hurt you people so that you can face the truth.

If you're typing a show, make it short and entertaining for all kind of readers so even a dumb fuck like me is interested in your shows. If you're going to have 5 long paragraphs for a match of Bob Sapp and Brock Lesnar then obviously the reader is going to loose interest half way through and fake a review.

My advice, have short matches and short shows then except yourself to get a real review or else deal with the fake reviews thing.

yes.. finally someone can actually think normally and agree with what I have been saying the whole time... that everyone has faked a review in fact "CMS" I can link you a review which you said my best match was a main event and which was between Taker / kane but u said in the review main event (but something totally different) (was a few months ago, but by memory I think you said Taker / Edge ? ) but anyway.. C4 at least you agree with me that everyone fakes a review at least once in there BTB lives and that they shoudn't get so hung up about it or at least make a thread about it Directly at me infact four times I have had this done to me .... just take the god damn review even if its not fully giving you advice for next time I mean if someone gave me advice in a review 9/10 I probably woudn't do it straight away because I already had plans for the next show and how I would run it...

C4

yes.. finally someone can actually think normally and agree with what I have been saying the whole time... that everyone has faked a review in fact "CMS" I can link you a review which you said my best match was a main event and which was between Taker / kane but u said in the review main event (but something totally different) (was a few months ago, but by memory I think you said Taker / Edge ? ) but anyway.. C4 at least you agree with me that everyone fakes a review at least once in there BTB lives and that they shoudn't get so hung up about it or at least make a thread about it Directly at me infact four times I have had this done to me .... just take the god damn review even if its not fully giving you advice for next time I mean if someone gave me advice in a review 9/10 I probably woudn't do it straight away because I already had plans for the next show and how I would run it...

I don't agree with you and I don't agree with anyone else. I was saying what I wanted to say for a very long time.

You're dumb because you made the fake review so obvious, you should have that kind of talent to fake a review and get away with it. You should know how to fake a review properly and not make it all look so obvious.

Lastly, my only advice to all the bookers is, make short shows with short matches or else don't expect real reviews for yourselves.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
You people do know these reviews are crap in the first place, right? They help the writer in no way whatsoever.

C4

You people do know these reviews are crap in the first place, right? They help the writer in no way whatsoever.

Exactly, no matter how much you try and deny the fact, they aren't actually helping you or anyone else. It's just that your thread gets more posts and so tops BTW and RAW that's what your goal is in this section.... to get more reviews (as in posts) so your thread is the longest running, biggest BTB of them all.

You absolutely have no real affection with typing matches on the computer and posting them on an internet forum, do you? :disgust:

Beer

Hey it's Emperor DC! Your a legend on the other site. You gonna do a BTB?

Soz bout all the trouble with me on the other site. Just like this place better.

Watch out. This guy does a mean BTB.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
DX and C4 just to let you kn ow. That I in myself have never faked a review that I can remember. I might have left short reviews like that but I have always done 2 things

1. I actually leave Additional comments, Yeah thaqat is apart of the template DX

2. I always read the whole show and nothing but the whole show. Although I do have a bad memory I alwatys rwead what I need to review.

Also another thing, I have nearly never advertised my show. Maybe 2 or 3. Not saying I am the best but this is to prove a point. When I first started I used to type like this C...o...d..y and well my first show took mwe a week to finish. So guys stop grouping together when you dont know the details.

Just neg rep the person and move on ok.

The Rated R CMStar

C4, while I agree with you about the part that people don't read full shows when they see long matches, but for example, and talking from experience, there are few people that really quit reading the shows. What they do is scroll the match and read the promos, then if they have time, they complete reading the match.

Also, for every review faker and show scroller, there is another member that actually reads the shows fully. Besides, if you are a booker, you really shouldn't care about getting 10 or 11 reviews, as you are doing in reality for yourself, but still, if you get 1 review, you expect that review to be decent.

Anyways, this has become spam central,take this to the Bookers Chat Room.

THREAD CLOSED

Well, CMS closed my thread and said take it to the chatroom, so that's what I'm going to do.

To everyone who says no one wants to read long matches, thanks for your opinion, but that's not how I do things. A long match from XBA's latest show is definitely better than any short match I have ever read. You're entitled to your opinion, but I disagree. If you come in here and cry, and say you know better, well you don't, because you don't know what I think.

I have never, ever advertised my BTB at the end of a review. If people want to check it out, they can. I'm not going to guilt them into it. If you are doing that instead of the additional comments part (DX_3:16), you are definitely not using anything close to the template, and therefore reviewing wrong.

No I've released some anger, hoping I'll feel better.