TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Once Wrestlemania is posted, I might take a hiatus from having a BTB for a little bit.

The Rated R CMStar

I think you are the first, but IMO, it was a bad booking decision, one of your worsts, as Kane didn't win, but neither did Taker, and so a WM main event ended in a Draw, and Taker got a 15-0-1 streak.

Terrible decision

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well actually back in SWA we had the Rumble type match at Valentines Validation. And Udertaker won that match but did not beat Michaels at Wrestleslam. I know it is not a WWE btb but i guess the idea still implies.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I think you are the first, but IMO, it was a bad booking decision, one of your worsts, as Kane didn't win, but neither did Taker, and so a WM main event ended in a Draw, and Taker got a 15-0-1 streak.

Terrible decision

Yeah, you pretty much summed it up there. WM main event ending in draw = :n:

McLovin

Reaction score
At least he's exploring new ideas in his BTB. At the end of the day, thats what BTB is all about. Using ideas that you have and seeing if they work or not. In this case it didn't, but another idea may work.

Qwake

Well this os pretty much dead unless you guys post by tommorrow, other wise you can close this CMS or XBA :(

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm Actually Sick of This

I know reviews get faked quite a bit, nd I know some people are repeat offenders. Hell, I suspect some people of doing it in my thread. But this one is the most obvious of all, and has clearly shown he has not bothered to read the show. Here it is:
Great show man...

BM - Test / RVD in the main event.
WM - None
WP - None
BP - opener... you don't have that many promo's that stand out but this was the best of the night..

good show... also please if you get a chance check out my recent show...

I bet most of you can tell who it is, and I'm not even going to bother to say. If you are desperate for a review for your own show, don't fake one on someone elses. It is annoying to see, as it gives no real feedback.

I won't be reviewing for the person who did this any time soon. And if you want to own up to faking that review, now is the perfect chance to do it. I'll be waiting.

Evil Austin

Look if you go to the thread you will see that, that review was done by me but I know some people do fake reviews but how is that a "fake" I am going to be perfectly honest I have faked one or two before but that review you see above was not fake... how is it fake. I thought that the main event between Test and RVD was the best of the night. I thought that there was no bad match on that show and no bad promo'... I just don't see why you guys have to jump on every second review I end up doing I mean CMS has done this before to one of my reviews and by memory I am sure that I have had another thread with one of my reviews being attacked.... I know lots of people in my head right now that have done it to my shows. In fact my Wrestle Mania for one of my examples, and if you guys really want I can give a quote of it... so just trust me when I say I have done it before but thats in the past and that review is not fake ok.. if you guys want to continue bashing me and don't believe me Ill just quote reviews people have done to me which i haven't done anything about. and haven't winged and wine about. Its just a damn review,

TRI

Reaction score
Why post that kind of review? It gives absolutely no feedback to the booker, you might of not posted one at all. You are just wasting his time by reading it and your time by bull shitting a review.

CT Styles

DX, I've kept this in for a while now but I'm just gonna say it. You really give me the shits. A review is meant to give feedback and give the booker something to work on, what has that told him? That you want him to check out your show? Seriously, pull your head in.

Evil Austin

I guess but mainly is what I am trying to say is I am not the only one... so many people before have done this having a thread on mainly my reviews I can link at least three of them now and well what about others... there are quite a few I can edit this and quote that are done to me even on my thread... I can name one right now on one of my ppv's by ..... well seeing as BKB didn't mention my name in the beginning its just fair not to mention this persons name but yea why me ... ? I mean there are so many others that do it and if I do it once everyone says hey he did one lets get a thread attacking it ... ? I don't get it. And even if I do try to (using CT's words, pulling my head in.) they always find a way to find one flaw and make a thread about it....there is so many threads just on bashing me every time I even try to make a change like I just said above someone finds one error and they all have to jump on it and make a whole thread on it.. It almost makes me not want to do BTBing... I love to write but whats the point when I try to do something and everyone makes a thread hating me for it... And I can prove I am not the only one...

CT Styles

Yeah, I did it when I first came here, but I then realized when I did BTB how much work goes into it and It's not fair. You just don't learn from your mistakes my friend.

MikeRaw

DX, you are the worst faker in btb section.
Every post I see from you copys what others have said, and then you shamelessly promote your btb.
Well dont expect any damn reviews back if you dont hand them out...
Props to bkb for posting this, good job man.
Fuck fakers:):2up:

MikeRaw

I guess but mainly is what I am trying to say is I am not the only one... so many people before have done this having a thread on mainly my reviews I can link at least three of them now and well what about others... there are quite a few I can edit this and quote that are done to me even on my thread... I can name one right now on one of my ppv's by ..... well seeing as BKB didn't mention my name in the beginning its just fair not to mention this persons name but yea why me ... ? I mean there are so many others that do it and if I do it once everyone says hey he did one lets get a thread attacking it ... ? I don't get it. And even if I do try to (using CT's words, pulling my head in.) they always find a way to find one flaw and make a thread about it....there is so many threads just on bashing me every time I even try to make a change like I just said above someone finds one error and they all have to jump on it and make a whole thread on it.. It almost makes me not want to do BTBing... I love to write but whats the point when I try to do something and everyone makes a thread hating me for it... And I can prove I am not the only one...

yes... Im double posting cause this needs to be said...
So what ifothers do it? If you dont wanna review, dont. BTW, in the rules thread, from when anigma was mod, it says fake reviews result in a n infraction, Sadly, Levi, XBA and CMS havent handed any out (nothing against them though:)) but we have so many people doing this.
And yes, DX, you are the worst faker here, and dont review again at all if your going to fake... Also, you need to learn how to communicate better online, its tough to understand you (like TSS)