TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Ripper

Reaction score
Tag Team Match
The Hardyz vs AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels

Daniels and Matt to start of, they circle the ring before coming in to shake hands Matt goes to pull away but Daniels holds on, Matt laughs it of and Daniels has a little laugh as well, Hardy goes to pull away again but Daniels pulls him in and drives a knee to the stomach of Matt. Daniels bounces off the ropes and comes back with a shoulder block knocking Matt to the mat, Matt starts getting back up as Daniels bounces off the ropes again, Matt dives to the mat and Daniels jumps over Daniels off the opposite ropes as Matt get back to his feet, Daniels runs at Matt who delivers a arm drag, Daniels lands on his feet from the move and turns round into a clothesline from Matt, Daniels quickly back to his feet and knocked back down with a second clothesline, Daniels gets straight back to his feet and walks over to AJ in the corner. Daniels and AJ are having a discussion in the corner as Matt looks on in disbelief, Matt has had enough and charges at the corner and Daniels quickly gets through the ropes as Hardy meet nothing but turnbuckle and Daniels gets through the ropes again back into the ring and turns Matt around, Daniels drives his forearm into the face of Hardy before running and driving a forearm into the face of Jeff knocking him off the ring apron, Daniels stands in the corner again and charges at Matt who is being held in the corner by Styles, Daniels hits Matt with a huge knee to the side of the head before tagging in Styles. Styles and Daniels pick Matt up and drop him across their knees for a double backbreaker. The ref forces Daniels out of the ring and Styles runs over and baseball slides Jeff in the face as he is getting back up.

Styles kips-up looks at Matt getting to his feet, Styles charges at Matt looking for the forearm smash but Matt side steps at the last second AJ runs straight into the corner grabbing the ropes and twisting round as he floats over Matt, AJ lands on the mat and hits the pele kick straight after landing knocking Matt to the mat. Styles tags in Daniels who heads to the top rope, Styles picks up Matt and hits a half nelson backbreaker holding in place on his knee, Styles signals to Daniels who leaps off the top rope with a leg drop , pinfall 1...2.. Jeff jump into the ring to break the hold. The ref forces Jeff out of the ring as Styles and Daniels start beating down Matt, Jeff attempts to run past the ref to stop the beat down but the ref pushes him back to the corner and through the ropes. Daniels exits the ring as Styles slaps his own hands to make the ref think there was a tag. The ref turns round and Styles makes the pin 1...2 kickout. Styles picks Matt up and pulls him to the corner using his hair, Styles tags in Daniels who heads to the top rope, Hardy wraps his arms around the waist of Hardy and picks him up, Daniels hits a missile dropkick to the face of Matt as Styles hits a spinebuster, Daniels makes the cover 1...2. kickout. Daniels picks Matt up and pulls him towards Jeff and Matt puts his arm out desperately trying to get the tag but Daniels whips him into the ropes and picks Matt up into the fireman’s carry, Daniels tumbles towards the ropes and Matt grabs the top rope and holds on desperately as Daniels tries to pull him away, Daniels drops Matt who lands on his feet, Matt turns around and Daniels walks straight into a side effect.

Both men are down mat with Matt closer to his corner and Daniels is to his knees as Matt crawls towards Jeff, Daniels launches himself across the ring getting the tag, Styles slingshots in and runs straight towards Matt pulling him away by one of his legs, Hardy turns over and starts kicking Styles in the face, Matt starts to get up on one foot and he then kicks Styles off and leaps tagging in Jeff. Jeff gets through the ropes and runs straight at Styles getting up clotheslining him, Daniels runs at Jeff but Jeff just back body drops him, Jeff runs at Styles who is getting back up and ddt’s him but as he is getting up Daniels clubs him across the back. Daniels keeps clubbing him across the back as Styles gets back to his feet, Styles and Daniels grab a arm each of Jeff and put him in the corner before whipping him across the ring both men follow him as he runs up the turnbuckle performing whisper in the wind on both men. Jeff pins Styles 1...2 Daniels brakes the pin before being tackled to the mat by Matt and both men roll to the outside and continue fighting, Jeff looks on as both men keep trading punches, Jeff then grabs the top rope before performing slingshot over the top rope taking both men down with a crossbody on the outside. Jeff gets to his feet and pulls Matt to his feet before both men pick up Daniels to continue the beat down, not seeing Styles getting back to his feet, Styles looks at all 3 men before bouncing off the ropes and coming back towards the men jumping and hitting all 3 with the fosbury flop, all 4 men lay motionless on the floor.

After a while Styles and Jeff starts to get to there feet, Jeff slides into the ring as Styles gets up on the ring apron and springboards in going for a forearm smash but Jeff moves and Styles lands face first on the mat, Jeff grabs the legs of Styles and performs a double leg drop to the groin of Styles. Jeff picks up Styles and whips him into the corner, just before Matt crawls into the ring kneeling in the corner where Styles in, Jeff run and launches himself off Matt’s back hitting poetry in motion, Styles falls to the mat slouched in the corner, Styles stays in the corner as Jeff gets up and holds the top ropes using them to perform a corner dropkick, Jeff pulls Styles away from corner and makes the pin 1...2.. Daniels pulls Jeff out of the ring. Daniels rolls into the ring and pulls Styles to there corner before climbing out and just before he can tag himself in Jeff pulls Daniels legs and Daniels face bounces off the ring apron, Jeff rolls in the ring and picks styles up before delivering a Russian legsweep, Jeff points to the turnbuckle signalling for the Swanton, Jeff walks to the corner and turns round so his back is facing the corner before pushing himself into a seated position on the turnbuckle, just as he is about to stand up Daniels hits him from behind before climbing back in the ring, Daniels turns his back to Jeff before crossing Jeff’s arms, Matt runs towards Daniels but Styles trips him up, Daniels then hits Jeff with a Iconoclasm. Styles gets back to his feet and stumbles to a corner as Daniels pushes Jeff under the bottom rope with his feet, Daniels then picks up Matt and hooks the arms before hitting the Angel’s Wings, Daniels then signals for Styles to go up to the top rope, Styles slowly climbs as Daniels hits the B.M.E followed by the frog splash by Styles, pinfall 1...2...3.

Winners: AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels​

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Reviewing:

The normal review system that we have been using up to date, will continue applying for regular shows. This is the system we have been using.

Best Match:
Worst Match:
Best Promo:
Worst Promo:
Additional:

However, as now as an obligation, when reviewing a PPV, you will have to use the full template reviewing, leaving your tips, advices and observations for every segment (match and promo).

Creating a BTB

From now on, you will only be able to do 1 BTB at a time, this will keep the section tidy. Those who up to this date are running 2 BTBs will be given the priviledge to keep them running, but only them will run 2 BTBs, nobody else.

When ending a thread, please indicate the mod, so that we can close it. To start a new BTB, you will have to wait 2 weeks.

Spamming

Leaving a review like:

"Great work, you are the best" or
"Good work, check out my BTB"

Will be consider spamming, and therefore will be given an infraction. If you get caught faking a review, infraction will be delivered as well.

Bumping

From now on the only bumping allowed on your thread will be either a show news, rumors and previews. All posts not being that, even answering an answer asked by a reader, will be consider spamming and therefore end in infraction.

To answer a question, take the conversation to the Bookers Chat Room

Everything i think needs changing i have put in bold.

Now if someone sks a question, so what if you answer it, so what if you make a post saying thankis for the reviews guys, its nothing. As long as you dont always do it it shouldnt matter. Now onto A new reviewing template. NO! I liked the old one, i will never review PPVs from now on as i very rarely have time to do this, i dont think many people do.

I WANT LEVI BACK!

Now i am not bothered if i get an infraction for this, i am saying what i feel.

MikeRaw

Just thought Id inform everyone that my btb will be a bit slower in terms of next weeks show.
I had the next 3 and a half shows written out for iMpact, but last night my computer was acting up and I had to use a disk to restart it (which also takes everything off of it) so my impacts are gone too. So itll take a while to rewrite. Just thought Id inform you all:)

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

That sucks man. At least on the bright side it gives you a chance to make them even better.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Everything i think needs changing i have put in bold.

Now if someone sks a question, so what if you answer it, so what if you make a post saying thankis for the reviews guys, its nothing. As long as you dont always do it it shouldnt matter. Now onto A new reviewing template. NO! I liked the old one, i will never review PPVs from now on as i very rarely have time to do this, i dont think many people do.

I WANT LEVI BACK!

Now i am not bothered if i get an infraction for this, i am saying what i feel.

When it comes to those particular rules, I have to agree but only to an extent.

If someone asks a question, I agree that we should be allowed to answer it as long as it's about our BTB but as far as saying thanks for the reviews. I think that should count as spam because it's pointless to say thanks just to bump your thread when you can include the "thanks" with your next show/news post in your BTB.

As far as the review template, I think that we should be allowed to choose how we want to review because most people don't have enough time to fill out a match-by-match review. I know that I don't, at least not for every single PPV that I read.

Just my opinion on the matter.

Just thought Id inform everyone that my btb will be a bit slower in terms of next weeks show.
I had the next 3 and a half shows written out for iMpact, but last night my computer was acting up and I had to use a disk to restart it (which also takes everything off of it) so my impacts are gone too. So itll take a while to rewrite. Just thought Id inform you all

Sucks to hear that, Mike. Hope you can keep on schedule with your shows, dude.

Evil Austin

^^^ Who in the hell are you talking to ? Because if thats me I am more active than you,

The Rated R CMStar

OK, so I will change that rule, I am not that biased. I do think that a PPV needs way more deep review than a regular show, but I will leave it to your discretion.

As for the answers, I will leave it like that, if someone asks you a question about a storyline, well, there is PM or well...The Storyline Thread.

However, nobody says that you can't for example, put a "thanks guys for the reviews" as a quote mode after a preview for next show for example.

This is done to avoid things like that happened a while ago, when in a certain BTB thread, people asking why someone was face and the BTBer saying he didn't like it as well, then it all turned into a fight, things like that, that leave no feedback or anything to the BTBer, is what this rule, strict as it may be, will try to stop.

As I said before, you can put a thank after a News and Rumors post, or something like that.

TRI

Reaction score
Alright guys this is to anyone who cares. I'm done with BTB. This is nothing to do with anyone, I just don't like Wrestling anymore. Why write and spend my time on something I don't even like? I'm going to post a goodbye show, a PPV that I was going to eventually do with my old thread. Big thanks to CMS and Levi who were basically the main reviews of my thread, and it meant a lot. Ya so, I'll be posting the show in a few days then, and I will be riding off in to the sunset... :)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
This PPV should be off the hook man! Another great booker gone :(. I wish you return sometime. Good Luck! :)

TRI

Reaction score
World Tag Team Champions vs. WWE Tag Team Champions
Hardy Boyz vs. America’s Most Wanted

The bell sounds and the two teams stand opposite one another, and trash talk one another. They hold their respective tag team title belts, saying that the title they hold has more prestige than the other. Eventually, Jeff Hardy and Chris Harris leave the ring, and it will start out with ‘Cowboy’ James Storm for AMW, squaring off with Matt Hardy.They lock up for the test of strength and the fans are really into this, with each team getting a fair share of the pops. Storm looks a little stronger and starts to overpower Matt Hardy, but Hardy realises this and switches to an armlock, trapping Storm’s arm behind his back. Matt then grabs a side headlock but Storm takes him to the mat to get out of the hold and both men spring back to their feet. They both tag out and Jeff Hardy and Chris Harris will now square off to see if one team can break the deadlock.

They edge into a tie up and Harris yanks Jeff right into a headlock and they back into the ropes, where Jeff sends Harris towards the opposite side and Harris comes back with a shoulder block. Harris then runs into the ropes and jumps over Jeff, who rolls onto his stomach. Jeff then gets to his feet whilst Harris goes off the other side of the ropes and Harris jumps into the air and Jeff ducks underneath this time. Jeff also runs into the ropes and we see just how badly AMW want to win this, as Storm digs a knee into the back of Jeff from the apron, and Jeff Hardy walks into a stiff clothesline from Chris Harris of AMW. With Jeff on the mat, Harris grabs his leg and digs his elbow into it. He then locks in the leg lock and begins working over the knee and leg area. He tags Storm in and holds Hardy as Storm comes off the second rope with a shot to the abdomen. Harris leaves the ring and Storm stomps away on his knee in the corner, where Hardy is trying to get to his feet. Storm sends Hardy to the opposite turnbuckle and runs at him, but Jeff jumps onto the second rope and rolls over Storm, rolling him up into the pin fall:

---1---

---2---

Storm kicks out!

Storm gets to his feet first and catches Hardy’s spinning kick. Storm tries to knock Hardy down but Jeff ducks and then hits the enziguri. Jeff tags out to Matt Hardy, and Jeff is seen holding his knee slightly after having it worked over momentarily. Matt goes towards Storm who is against the turnbuckle recovering, and Matt nils some kicks to the abdomen knocking Storm off his feet. Matt then sticks his boot into Storm, who is down against the turnbuckle pad. Matt picks his opponent up and hits a snapmare. Hardy jumps over James Storm, runs into the ropes and then hits the dropkick. He rolls Storm over onto his back and makes the cover:

---1---

---2---

Storm gets a shoulder off the mat.

Harris is on the outside and he wants the tag from Storm, but Matt Hardy keeps him grounded by locking in the chin lock. Storm battles out and counters the lock into a cradle pin:

---1---

---2---

Hardy easily kicks out.

Storm then edges towards Harris and makes the tag. Matt runs at Harris, but the ‘Wildcat’ ducks his clothesline and Storm then hits the spinning spinebuster. Storm leaves the ring and Harris pulls Matt towards the centre of the ring and makes the pin:

---1---

---2---

Matt Hardy kicks out!

Hardy slowly gets to his feet and Harris nails a boot to the midsection and sends him into the ropes. As Hardy comes back, Harris drops him with a belly to back suplex and hooks the leg for the pin fall:

---1---

---2---

Hardy kicks out.

Is it obvious both teams want to win this one quickly judging by the number of pin attempts this early on. Harris pulls Matt Hardy off the mat and hits a suplex. He then tags Storm in and AMW hit a double suplex. Harris leaves the ring and Jeff Hardy is pacing on the outside, and he wants the tag from Matt badly. Storm hits a DDT and then locks in the armbar on Matt and yanks away on his shoulder. Matt cries out in pain and Jeff is willing him on. This seems to work, as Matt counters out of the armbar and gets to his feet. With Storm still holding his arm, Hardy drops him to the mat with his own DDT. Both men are down and they begin to move towards their corners. Storm reaches Harris just a step before Matt reaches Jeff and Harris uses this advantage to knock Jeff down with the clothesline. Harris pulls Jeff off the mat and sends him to the turnbuckle. Harris runs at Jeff and hits the spear against him in the turnbuckle. Harris then sends Jeff to the opposite side and runs at him but Jeff pulls himself onto the ropes and hits a stunning dropkick to Harris. Jeff then climbs back up top and with Harris down, he calls for the swanton bomb, still early on in this match. Jeff dives off but Harris moves out of the way and Hardy crashes and burns. Harris puts his arm over Jeff for the cover:

---1---

---2---

Jeff Hardy kicks out!

Harris drags Jeff’s motionless body off the mat and hits a snapmare. He then hooks in the triangle hold on Hardy and looks for the submission victory. Jeff, however, is close to the ropes and grabs a hold of the bottom rope to break the hold. Harris releases before the ref reaches the count of 3, and tags in James Storm. Storm hits three running clotheslines on Hardy and then nails a back suplex. He then climbs up the ropes and waits for Hardy to rise. Jeff reaches his feet and Storm goes for the missile dropkick, but Jeff dives out of the way. Jeff then grabs Storm’s legs, pulls them apart and jumps down, digging his legs between Storm’s. the fans cheer and he makes the tag to Matt Hardy. Jeff and Matt hit a double clothesline to send Harris over the top rope and down on the outside, and Jeff then leaves the ring. Matt hits a body slam on Storm and then climbs the turnbuckle. He does his pose on the second rope and then lands his leg drop!

The fans cheer as Hardy calls for the twist of fate and he waits for Storm to rise to his feet. Storm makes it to his feet and turns around. Matt nails a boot to the stomach and then goes for the twist of fate, but Storm shoves him away and then as Hardy turns back around, ‘Cowboy’ James Storm goes for his superkick, but Matt Hardy catches his boot and then plants him into the canvas with the twist of fate! Hardy hooks the leg and makes the pin:

---1---

---2---

Chris Harris pulls Matt Hardy off the cover from the outside and pulls him under the bottom rope to the outside. Harris ducks Hardy’s punch and then sends him shoulder first into the ring steps. Jeff Hardy is back inside the ring and he climbs up top. He sees James Storm still down and calls for the swanton bomb, but Chris Harris runs across the apron and pushes Jeff Hardy off the top rope and down onto the crowd barricade! The crowd cheer that spot and Harris then rolls Matt Hardy back inside the ring. Storm is back on his feet. Chris Harris picks Hardy into the air and drops him to the mat with the catatonic! He then pulls him back up as James Storm climbs the ropes. Harris positions Matt Hardy on his knee and Storm then crashes down on Matt, landing the death sentence! James Storm rolls into the cover and hooks the leg, as the crowd chant along with the pin fall:

---1---

---2---

---3---

Winners: AMW

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
BTB challenge?

Like MS and Kaedon are having we have to book a scenario:

Scenario:
Legnth:
Words:

You set the stips.

Need two more judges and my opposition.

Judges:

SAR

Players:

Rosewt01

The Mac

Reaction score
I'll face you rose.

Scenario: Big Show (Like in the What If Thread)
Legnth: Backlash 08 - Backlash 09
Words: Around 2000?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
So we need to book Big Show over a whole year from Backlash to Backlash 2008, in 2500 words. Deal. No more than 2500.

We have two weeks from when the last judge joins to finish it.