TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

CT Styles' Opinions and Answer Thread

Yes, I'm back and I feel like answering questions. Yes I know I had a previous one but my name ain't DXD anymore, is it? I will also be posting Rave N Rants in here when I get a chance as well as answering questions. You can ask me my opinion on something or just ask questions. I will answer anything. Within reason, but 99% of things. So ask me about BTB, Sport, Girls, Wrestling, anything. Go ahead..

CT Styles

First off, welcome back. I was banned the last three days so haven't got a chance to see your return. Anyway.

Mike said:
Favorite wrestling promotion?

Overall, my favorite Wrestling Promotion is WWE. The current WWE isn't but the '90s and early '00s were the best. These days though the storylines aren't that great and TNA has just come to Aus so I watch that now and I like it so currently, it's pretty 50/50 but overall, WWE.

Mike said:
Favorite wrestler to write with in btb?

Hmmm.. Well I find wrestlers with the styles of Michaels, Jericho & suck easiest to write with so I would say that my favorite's to write with are Michaels, Hardy, Jericho & AJ Styles because they are my favorite wrestlers, therefore I watch them a lot and get to know their styles.

CP: Check out UWA if ya want.

MikeRaw

First off, welcome back. I was banned the last three days so haven't got a chance to see your return. Anyway.

Overall, my favorite Wrestling Promotion is WWE. The current WWE isn't but the '90s and early '00s were the best. These days though the storylines aren't that great and TNA has just come to Aus so I watch that now and I like it so currently, it's pretty 50/50 but overall, WWE.

Hmmm.. Well I find wrestlers with the styles of Michaels, Jericho & suck easiest to write with so I would say that my favorite's to write with are Michaels, Hardy, Jericho & AJ Styles because they are my favorite wrestlers, therefore I watch them a lot and get to know their styles.

CP: Check out UWA if ya want.

Dont worry, as I said in the other thread, Ill check it out when you post a new preview or show, and Ill even drop a review! Ill probably still check it out tommorow too!
Check out mine in the meantime....

On to the questions.......

1-How long have you been into wrestling?

2-What made you do btb?

Evil Austin

Why did u pick having a made up BTB name like UWA over a real promotion ? just asking.

CT Styles

Mike said:
Dont worry, as I said in the other thread, Ill check it out when you post a new preview or show, and Ill even drop a review! Ill probably still check it out tommorow too!
Check out mine in the meantime....

On to the questions.......

1-How long have you been into wrestling?

2-What made you do btb?

How Long Have You Been in Wrestling?

Well, I have this memory of when I was about 4 and I was sitting on my dad's knee and he flicked it onto Fox Sports and I saw Mankind and I thought, 'What the Hell?' and I never saw wrestling again for a while. Then I started to get into it when I was about 9 and I watched it a lot and went to one of their tours with my cousin. My hero was The Rock but I didn't understand what was going on, I didn't even know what a finishing move was or a #1 Contender. I watched it until Kane got unmasked and started lighting people on fire. Dad told me to turn it off because my at the time baby sister was watching and until a few years ago, it just never occurred to me. The about 2 years ago I went, 'Hang on, what happened to the wrestling?' I then started watching again and saw Bret Hart get inducted to the HOF so I downloaded some Bret Hart and came across the Montreal Screwjob and discovered Shawn Michaels, my hero. I now love wrestling and have watched it ever since, but not often because, well like I said in the other answers I wrote you.

What Made Me do a BTB?

I was on another wrestling forum just to get news and always saw the link to the forum but never used it, I then thought one day, 'What the hell, let's see.' I found the 'Book This!' section and started but got IP banned like a few days later. I then looked for another forum and eventually found this one. What drew me to it was it's freedom and how the Mods and stuff give us freedom but responsibility and if we cross the line we get banned but if you do nothing bad it's the best forum ever. I was unaware of the BTB section but then signed up and did CWA, which was crap. BTB just let's your imagination free and you do what you want to see in wrestling. Thats why I do it.

Why did I pick to have a fictional BTB rather than a real one?

Well I've done a WWE one, I've done a WCW one. But during all those I wanted to have one that had history and history that I made up and thats when I decided to make UWA. But if I ever did another one after this it would be a real promotion, most likely TNA.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Who do you think is the Hottest Diva in WWE?

Do you think Undertaker's WrestleMania streak will ever end?

CT Styles

Who Do I Think is the Hottest WWE Diva?

Oooooh. Jeez that's hard. Torrie Wilson, Trish Stratus & Kelly Kelly are my top three and I can't narrow it down. But an honorable mention goes to Lita too.

Do I Think Undertaker's Streak Will Ever End?

No. Taker's streak is... Taker's streak. It will always be a streak and I'm guessing this or next year will be his last so why have one of the greatest ever walk out with a loss to something so memorable. Do you see what I'm saying, shit wording by me, sorry. :laugh:

Reaction score
In my thread I stated.

"My shows will be recap so if you wanna review just say, best match, worst match, best segment, worst segment, and what I can improve on.

I will review back."

Think thats fair enough?

I don't want a massive review just a few lines would do, saying what I said above.

-TJ-

who do you like to write for, faces or heels?(in matches and promo's) - Well Heels cause they have a bigger moveset. Like for example. John Cena, has only 7 big moves in his complete moveset. Make him heel and what do yo get. Along with the FU, Five Shuffle, Drop Toe Hold, STFU, Leg drop, jumping shoulder block, and the big clothesline. He has the low blow. poke to the eyes, rake to the eyes, stomp on foot. Headbutt. Roll up with tights. ect.

Now in promos I like faces the best, becasue most faces are funny so I can come up with cool jokes :D

-TJ-

I think i messed up with my ECW Btb. I really wanted it at the time i made it, but I don't see myself having a future for it. Do you think I should try out a first show or just quit it and start a special WWE BtB in a week?

-TJ-

If there was any non HoF you would like to work with booking wise, who would it be and why?