TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

^^^ again. man no wonder everyone complains about you and the BTB. and you call yourself prince of BTB??? stick to one BTB, thats why people voted no on TDK's poll wheather you get into VIP.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Small Show, thanks for your comment i guess. And just because i didn't get into VIP doesn't mean i am not good. Just because i quit a few BTB's doesn't mean i'm not VIP worthy/ I post in WWE section and alot of other sections thank you very much. BTB isn't the only reason for VIP. So as far as i am concerned, i won't take your comment for anything. Well. i might use it to wipe with the next time i take a crap, but that is a different story.

The Anigma

Reaction score
First, Nick, I think that if you really want to post a new BTB then just do it. I really dislike when people start BTB’s and then quit them but hopefully you’ll stick with this one. Second, Small Show, your comment says nothing that can actually help Nick out so what was the point of even posting? Nick really isn’t the only person who doesn’t stick to one BTB. Hell, there’s always someone starting and quitting a BTB each week. Anyway, Nick, I think you if you really want to post your new BTB then go for it. I’ll check it out if you decide to and leave some feedback for you.

The Ripper

Reaction score
I want to post a new BTB, which would be my last shot at a BTB on this forum for a while, but i don't want people to think that i just start new BTB threads and quit them. I almost have one full show written, and i really want to post this BTB. What should i do??

IF you want to start a new btb then it is up to you.

what might help you would to be write out maybe 3 shows or all shows to your first ppv then write the ppv and then start the btb. If you then post 1 show a week you will have maybe 4 weeks which will then give you time to write the next lot of shows. This could help you keep it going.

HulkStar

Yeah THanks guys I was going to do BFG 05 but I wanted to do acouple of changes and it was to hectic so Im going to do it at Slammiversary O6' thanks
Kronick rep wll be added

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Will soon, just have to do some reading of all the btb's first to remember what I liked

Hey guys, just saying you guys should join the btb efederations that gards has made. At least check it out

edgehead09

Reaction score
i think i will because i think Switchy is not comin back or sumthin is happening

HulkStar

Hey Ive been wanting to do a TNA BTB for awhile and now that I have everything set up i wanna post it but im not sure if i should because like 500 noobs posted TNA BTB's in March... I have my plans and everything and I really wanna do it but I just dont wanna look like a follower or w.e

Well Hulkstar, it doesn't matter if other people posted their TNA btb's during March. If yours is well done it will stand out. Just go for it

Evil Austin

by the way when will we find out the end of year btb awards, it started before the febuary awards started. and the march awards just begun. so is it going to finish or what, I wanted to know if i won WTF moment in a btb... Also if you guys can try and check out my thread in the classic wrestling rating forum.