TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

I am saying that you can make up a fun btb like swa or waw or btw or hew or commencement or anyhting. i am just asking if you guys use like a cage and cell hell in the same match which in real life would not happen because there would not be room for both cages to be lowered from the ceiling.

I wanted to ask if you guys use that rule or just have two different cages or a cage and a lader match or a bank / briefcase hanging from the ceiling aswell which wont work too.

But yeah... It seems its about half half on the form some are listening to the rule and some use more than one cage or whatever... which is ok i am seeing how many are doing what ?

i think you guys misunderstood what i was asking with the rosters with austin and hart ... i just was asking about the matches... like having two different cages lowered from the ceiling like a steel cage than the main event a hell in a cell which can not happen in life cause no room on ceiling to hang both but i was asking who still does this ?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

you could have a cage and ladder match on same card in real life (cage has no roof, even when up near ceiling). i try to make my card realistic, but that doesnt mean i would use a realistic roster

addo

Reaction score
it is possible to make the cage like TNA does, so you could have a ladder match and cage match in one show

The Rated R CMStar

Just saying, you can have a HIAC and a Ladder Match in the same show, if not, check out Unforgiven 2006(the real one).

I am a fan of non realistic, but based lightly in real life, like I am not having a 9 match PPV when one of my matches is a Last Ride Match, and might take 30 minutes if happen in real life, something like that

xImpulsive

Reaction score
I kinda like both, realism is sometimes better because you can picture it in your mind, while unrealism can be better because it could be more entertaining.

Switchy

Reaction score
Sorry but how can you say you are for realistic BTb's DX, you made a goddamn simpsons btb. As for what side I'm on, let's just say I'm in the middle. I don't really mind what I'm reading as long as I'm enjoying what I read and I don't reall worry about little things about having ladder and cage matches in the same event.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I think i am in the middle two but i thought the simpsons BTB was good

Evil Austin

He was not even here when it was up as well. talking bout simpsons btb. But thats in the past can we forget about it. I guess that some want realism and fake i think that fake is good but like cms said going overboard is not so good.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
For those people involved in the BTB Match Writing tournament, the deadline to post your match is TODAY!

MRC

Reaction score
Ok I have this idea of having a column like idea and posting my thoughts on the previous week of major events from PPV's, Shows, Match Ratings. All my opinions. So what do you guys think should I give it a try?

MRC

Reaction score
The Weekly Review

The Weekly Review

As very few of you know I had my own BTB (Reality Wrestling Alliance) but I could no longer keep up even though I had short shows and was only around for a month. I still love BTB's so I want to be apart of this somehow and I thought of this. I will write one a week. This will include all the major events that happend over the last week and yes if you want PM me and ask if you want your show reviewed but I am not promising anything. Ill give a general idea and the end of every review what main topics will be of the next.

I had RWA up for a month and it was successful while it lasted, or at least it was in my opinion. I had many problems in my personal life. I considered a week ago to get RWA back up and running but I have since decided not to. So then I thought of this.

Posted every Sunday.

Love or Hate this will remain.

Next Weeks Topics: HEW's Dark Revelations Review, SWA All-around, NCW, + more!!!!