TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

I think every month would be cool. Besides I'll have WM24 up within a month :shifty: lol jks

xImpulsive

Reaction score
I like it beings every month, i think thats better then waiting 4 months, 2 months isn't bad either, but nothing about 2 months, its to long

Anthony7

Reaction score
i got a question u know u have to have contracts with all your btb roster do you have to have contracts with announcers and commentators??????????

The Rated R CMStar

i got a question u know u have to have contracts with all your btb roster do you have to have contracts with announcers and commentators??????????

You have?

IMO, awards should be every 3, 4 months. So what, we will have a Next Big BTB every month, every new BTB around out of a sudden wins the Next Bib BTB.
And the Booker of Bookers. That is the award for the best booker in the period of time. If done monthly, Booker of Bookers would turn into Booker of the Month.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score

That is only for the BTB federation. You don't have to have contracts for a normal BTB

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

alright im glad that i shocked everyone when they they found out i am the temporary gm. anyway thanks guys for the welcome

The Leviathan

Reaction score
IMO, awards should be every 3, 4 months. So what, we will have a Next Big BTB every month, every new BTB around out of a sudden wins the Next Bib BTB.
And the Booker of Bookers. That is the award for the best booker in the period of time. If done monthly, Booker of Bookers would turn into Booker of the Month.

CMS is right, that's why I am not into putting the BTB Awards into monthly because of some Awards, like Booker of Bookers, the Next Big BTB, Tribute... I think the Booker of Bookers and the Next Big BTB is much better to have rather than having a Booker of the Month and Rookie of the Month...

Weebo

Reaction score
i think for every month we can have just litle awards
BTB Of The Month
Worst BTB Of The Month
Best Match
Best PPV
Best Feud
Best Storyline
Best Promo
WTF Moment

Anthony7

Reaction score
whats btb federation is that like when you have made up youre own btb. instead of doing like tna or wwe!

Weebo

Reaction score
Well i'm not in the federation and my btb is made up. Not really sure what it is but if you are not in it, you don't have to do WWE or TNA, you can be like SWA and be completely original

edgehead09

Reaction score
i think for every month we can have just litle awards
BTB Of The Month
Worst BTB Of The Month
Best Match
Best PPV
Best Feud
Best Storyline
Best Promo
WTF Moment

and every say 4 or 6 months we could have Booker of Booker and next big BTB and tribute one