TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I have done it with Samoa Joe, Sabu and RVD. Joe and RVD have been short termed, Joe missed 2 PPVs and the shows in between and RVD was out for 3 weeks. Sabu has been out the longest as he has been out 9 shows(weeks) and counting.

Evil Austin

ANY bet its like switchy or someone good like that. that does not have a btb around ? i might be wrong thuogh. sorry switchy if its not u but i am just guessing names...

Evil Austin

Yeah i was really surprised about it... also anyone want to review my royal rumble pay per view been up about a day... any more reviews ?

The Rated R CMStar

Never saw that coming. BKB is the new Anarchy GM, good luck

jamierfc1

Reaction score
Well i dont know about length but i have just written a rumble pay-per-view and just the rumble match took up 30 pages

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^i knew that people would say that and i hope dylan does really well but i hadnt posted a show or anything and i think he is capable of doing a one hour show each week. its a great oppurtunity to fill in for swa anarchy gm while hes gone, so im looking to make the most of it

edgehead09

Reaction score
guys, i am kinda new and i just heard from Levy that the monthly awards is every 4 months. I think we should have it every month because well it is the monthly awards...What do u think..

Levy said he would do what the majority wants

i am also ok with maybe every two months

Weebo

Reaction score
I agree and also think we should have the awards every single month

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

since it is monthly awards then every month makes sense to me

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I've just thought of doing it every 4 mos. 'coz I believe there's no much updates on the Section since the January but since you want it every month, well... okay! But let's see what others think 'bout it!