TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

i am writing my PPV, C4 and the other two who voted me worst booker, read it on sunday because i think i have improved.

McLovin

Reaction score
I've just started my PPV as well TSS, how long should a Championship Match be?

John

depends, if its a world title i try to make it about 2 to 2 microsoft word pages. if its an opening match i make it about 3/4 of a page.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The Small Show said:
if its an opening match i make it about 3/4 of a page.

3/4 of a page is too short. Try to make everything at least one page. If you can't think of enough to write for that you are struggling

KroniK 4-2-0 said:
Is ther any chance where I could like fast forward my BTB a bit? Like say I put down some important things that happened over the course of a few months or w/e, and then starts off from where I stopped it? Because I have some good ideas for Slammiversary in my TNA BTB, but I wanna start from there now and not wait. So I was wondering if it's cool if I did that, or would it be dumb?

I would say do not skip forward, otherwise there is no real point to the Slammiversary card. I would rather a good build to it over several months, rather then someone just skipping foorward, even if they do have good ideas

HulkStar

Small Show dont bother asking C4 to help or read a show he sucks and wont bother doing it 'cuz he is WAYYYY to busy with his GFX battle i mean Civil War or what ever...

Anyways Moss A World Title/ Championship match to me would be about 3 to 6 pages if its a single match but if its A Gimmick Match go the distance with more than 8 at least

EDIT------
Um I am writing a show for a TNA BTB.. The time period is when TNA was only an hour long is 5 matches too long??

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hey I just realized something. I just wrote my first part 2 hour show since early November with Riots. Thats a long time

If it has gone for 8 pages, thats like a two hour match. People don't wrestle that long

The Rated R CMStar

To me, you are going way over the top. 6-8 pages, that's just too much. Just write what you feel explains and gives full detail of a match and all the action in it.

^^lol. C4 always wants to flame. We need anger management for C4

The Rated R CMStar

I normally do for normal matches 4-5 paragraphs of 22-25 lines each, for main events 5 paragraphs of 22-25 lines.

For gimmick matches on 6-7 paragraphs with 22-25 lines and for title matches on PPVs, 6 paragraphs with the same amount of lines.

(That is on Word, because when you pass it over here and post it, the size decreases)

C4

I have decided to quit from the GFX War and from Be the Booker graphics, I won't be making BTB Graphics anymore on Impact Wrestling Forums; the fucking asshole just quit making BTB graphics, enjoy everyone! I feel so insulted, like someone just slapped me on my face, but then again... does anyone care about this? NO. I wanted this day to never come but I was forced into it and that's why I quit, enjoy life!

- C4