TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Is the Power 10 a thing of the past? That is something I really enjoyed looking at when I first came aboard.

Beer

It's kinda funny to me. For the Trios Tournament people were going crazy for the hype. Now that I posted the shows I can't get a peep outa you guys. Oh well, I guess that's how it goes.

LC, does this mean that the BTB Magazine is dead?

Not enough hype matey, not enough hype. I did not even know the show was posted.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
If there are other people other then myself that want to see the Power 10 to continue, I could do it with no problem. I don't have any other commitments on here other than my BTB so I could easily give it time to get it done each week.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Not enough hype matey, not enough hype. I did not even know the show was posted.

Really?

Well then Once I post the final show, in about an hour I'm gonna hype the hell out of it.

TRIOS TOURNAMENT 2008 NIGHT 3 LATER TODAY!!!!

WCW Rules

Reaction score
^ Give people time, man. You JUST posted it, and there are MANY matches to be read, not everybody is going to read it all in one sitting.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
^^ That's true. I guess I'm used to people being able to drop a review for POI almost as soon as it gets posted.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I seriously was about to post my Trios Tourney Night 1 review, and my internet fucked on me. NEVER use the lordsofpain website, advice to you guys.

PRIDE is here.

Moonlight Drive

Just so you know, I'm not done with WWE Raw. I've decided I'm going to take a break from posting for a few weeks and just write shows. My schedule is rather erratic, some weeks I'll be writing for ages on end, others I won't want to write for the whole week. So I've decided I'm going to get a couple shows done before I return to posting, so I can take it slow without posting one show every 3 weeks.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Yeah I haven't been in the mood for writing much this week. Work whipped my ass this weekend (fucking Twilight). Hopefully tonight and tomorrow I'll get night two part one of the chaos cup done. And I'll make the review rounds as well.

The Rated R CMStar

I'll review some shows, then I'll post preview for next BTW Nitro, fifth into the build up for WrestleBowl

Qwake

If there are other people other then myself that want to see the Power 10 to continue, I could do it with no problem. I don't have any other commitments on here other than my BTB so I could easily give it time to get it done each week.

Yeah I enjoyed it too, I like how we all voted for the best show of the week which showed who everyone though done the best. You should take it over imo :y: