TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it's for the Yearbook, no one else has the power to pull that type of stuff as a booker except you. it's not really anything major, it's just hype.

H4H being a douchebag moment - Check out my show guys! :ibbanana:

The Rated R CMStar

OK, anyways, different approach for the hype will be needed.

But Andrew, it's one thing to take it like CT Styles and Rolling Stone did it, saying it was more fitting to post it somewhere else, instead of like you did it attacking me and making it seem like an egocentric act.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
well if that was not your intention fine but I call it how I see it and I did see it as a bit egocentric but eh whatever looks like I was wrong but i still make no apologies for what I said

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Sorry guys if I am not active in the forums this past days, I am having an On the Job Training in school and it's hard for me to find time to get a review with your BTB's. I'll try to check out some of the BTB's maybe by tomorrow or the next day. A new HEW Show will also be posted, but I am not sure with OMEGA :(

seX-Power

Take your time Levi. In all honesty, I would rather see a thought-out HEW show than two rushed shows. In the build up to Explosive Fest HEW is getting really exciting and should be the BTB you are focusing more on right now imo.

Evil Austin

hey guys whats happening with the Year Book, someone aksed a few pages ago I think it was Lennie who did and I am not sure if I saw him get an answer.

Anyway a few months back CMS opened the new yearbook sign up and job listings but it got post poned for a while? any update on that.

Evil Austin

Yea I understood that much, I was asking of there was any information of how long it was post poned for and if / when you guys plan on bringing it back?

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, we have plans of bringing it back of course, but as for now we are just on the planning of the BTB vs BTB. I think we can hold the rest until next year and then we start the full out planning going into Mania time to get the Yearbook ready by then

Moonlight Drive

Just so you know, I haven't forgotten about my reviews. X-Power, H4H and Beer, they're coming. Sometime soon. >_>

seX-Power

^ I was just about to say something. Also, please change to hobo in your signature.

McLovin

Reaction score
The IWF BTB Magazine
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Some of you mentionied in the past few weeks to make the BTB Magazine less frquent, well your wish has come true. So if you want to be a part of what should be the biggest issue in its history, PM me with your idea, and have the Article to me by the 20th December, 2008.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I have been thinking. When my arm heals and I am ready to return, I dont know whether to continue OWE after losing my momentum or one last ditch attempt at a WWE BTB.

My main reason is because I dont want another BTB to my name.