TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

MikeRaw said:
^ I assume you mean PM and not OM, lmao.
Unless you australians are weirder than I thought :laugh:
Maybe we are :shifty:

No, I mean PM.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Great Mikeraw Thanks for asking

Just basic TNA with ROH stars instead. It involves Technical and High Flying Wrestling

I dont really Know tbh, I have not been reading much.

BKB
UNDERRATED
1. You
2. TRI
3. CT Styles
4. Sharkboy
5. Chessarmy

Overrated
1. CMS :shifty:
2. Me
3. DX 3:16
4. Mikeraw
5. I cant think of anyu more tbh.

BKB again I think atm it is Smackdowns Dead Man but He can improve.

MikeRaw

^Thanks alot asshole, overrating me
*cries...*
Lol jk, but btw, you answered my questions there, the ones I asked, but you already answered them like 25 minutes ago

Question: Hows your name orange? Mines just yellow :-_-:

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yeah I edited in BKB's rating and well yeah I based overrated on the reviews.

MikeRaw

Great Mikeraw Thanks for asking

Just basicly TNA with ROH stars. Just started asnd high flying and technical wrestling

I dont really Know tbh, I have not been reading much.

BKB
UNDERRATED
1. You
2. TRI
3. CT Styles
4. Sharkboy
5. Chessarmy

Overrated
1. CMS :shifty:
2. Me
3. DX 3:16
4. Mikeraw
5. I cant think of anyu more tbh.

BKB again I think atm it is Smackdowns Dead Man but He can improve.

About the bold part.. No, no he cant. lol, IDK if he can or not but it isnt lookin to promising:tongue2:

The Rated R CMStar

Jeff Hardy: Well, I’m here to tell the world that I’m better than you.
Chris: Why?

That's gold right there. OMFG that show is pure comedy.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
*Starts Mikeraw Chant* But seriously some of those things in that show is SO Blue. Sorry to say but He said you are quite good at WWE.

C4

Slammy Awards Announcement:

Slammy2.png

Alright, I have received enough nominations via PM, you can still nominate over here. The ceremony will be posted on 23rd May 2008 because I have been sort of busy these days with other things, all suggestions are welcome by then and you can still PM your speech, attack, segment, interview and whatever you want to do with yourself in the Slammy Awards!

So there is the official date for the awards ceremony, May 23rd 2008.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Gregory Helms then makes his way down to the ring with the primetime title strung over his shoulder. He climbs into the ring and He poses with the title and then snatches a a mic from a ringside worker.

Gregory Helms: Now as all of you know I retained this title by my side, with ease last night. Carlito had no chance of beating me, and as it seems, He met his better so tonight I am issuing an open challenge to anyone in the locker room.

Helms waits for about a minute but Nobody comes out. Helms starts to laugh but suddenly Carlito appears on the titantron. Carlito takes a bite of his apple before looking to Helms.

Carlito: The only reason, I am not at the arena tonight is because you slammed a chair across my head last night. Also the only reason you still hold that title is because you purposely got DQ'ed last night so in my cotract. I have a rematch clause if my opponent gets himself DQ'ed in a title match I got a rematch

Helms: Well get down to this ring so that I can beat your arse once again. See you are no match for these skills so see if you can try and beat me again.

Carlito: Well Gregory I am happy that you are so willing to face me but right now I not in the arena but I know a place where we can settle this. Four weeks from now at CWA's second PPV. MINDGAMES.

Funaki's music hits as He walks taunting the crowd as Carlito goes off of the titantron and Helms just laughs to himself. Funaki enters the ring as the bell is rung.

Helms then is charged at by Funaki and Helms hits an arm drag throwing him across the ring. Funaki quickly returns to his feet and then Helms managges to kick him in the midsection before locking in a front face lock and hitting a snap suplex throwing him down to the mat. Helms quickly returns to his feet and waits for Funaki tio get back up and then Helms hits a kick to the midsection before hitting a swinging neckbreaker on Funaki and then following it up with a pin 1... kickout by Funaki. Helms then gets baack to his feet with a sick smirk on his face before lifting Funaki up and sending him to the ropes with an Irish whip and Helms telegraphs the back body drop and Funaki rolls off the back off Helms and then hitting a overhead bulldog in a beautiful combination. Funaki then runs the ropes as He returns to his feet aqnd springboards and hits a Moonsault to the back of Helms before quickly returning to his feet. Funaki then lifts Helms up and gives him an Irish whip into the corner and then running and looking to hit a monkey flip Helms moves out of the way and Funaki hits the turnbuckles with both legs simultanouesly. Helms then hits a lowkick pushing the legs of Funaki once again into the turnbuckle. Helms then lifts Funaki back to his feet and then whips him to the ropes and Funaki slowly returns and Helms hits a kick to the midsection before hitting a white russian leg sweep on Funaki who falls to the mat hard. Helms then starts hitting hard stomps to the back of Funaki's knee. Helms then runs the ropes before dropping an elbow to the back of the knee of Funaki and then Helms pulls the leg back and Funaki yells out in pain before only just refraining to tap. Helms noqw gets fed up with waiting and then He releases the hold and rolls him onto his back before then making the pin 1...2... kickout by Funaki. Helms then returns to his feet before lfting Funaki back to his feet and sending him across the ring and then hitting a huge shoulder block knocking Funaki down.

Helms then taunts the crowd to many boos before Funaki hits a run around and hits a kick to the back of the knee. Helms then goes down to a knee and then Funaki slowly returns to his feet and with his legs still hurting before running the ropes and then hitting a double knne drop to the back of Helms. Funaki then slowly returns to his feet once again before lifting Helms up to his feet and sending him to the turnbuckle but Helms reverses it and sends Funaki hard into the turnbuckle before running in himself and clotheslining him into the corner and then Helms moves back and as Funaki stumbles out Helms hits a huge scoop slam on Funaki. Helms then drops an elbow to the midsection of Funaki before making the pin and hooking both Legs 1...2... kickout by Funaki. Helms then gets back to his feet himself and holds his lower back before He climbs up onto the top rope and sits with his feet on the second rope and his Bum on the top. Funaki then slowly returns to his feet and stumbles to regain his composure and then Helms leaps and hits a crossbody off the second rope and this takes them both down to the mat. Helms then tries to return to his feet and finally does before taunting the crowd to many boo's before waving them away before once again taunting but for the shining wizard this time. Helms then advances but Funaki ducks into a drop toe hold on Helms driving his face into the canvas. Funaki then quickly returns to his feet and as Helms does Funaki hits a quick superkick on Helms knocking him to the mat. Funaki then goes to lift Helms back up but Helms hits a sit out jawbreaker and Funaki falls back to the ropes and then Helms Runs at him but Funaki falls down to the mat and Helms goes over the top rope but holds onto the top rope and then skins the cat and Funaki is walking across the ring trying to regain his thoughts.

Helms then gets him to the back with a clubbing forearm. Funaki falls forward and then Helms gets him in a leaning forward position after a kick to the midsection before running the ropes and then hitting a neckbreaker on Funaki who falls motionless to the mat. Helms then makes the pin on Funaki thinking he has the win 1... Funaki gets his foot on the ropes but the referee does not see 2.. the referee notices and calls for the break. Helms gets up angrily and hits a hard stomp to the chest of Funaki. Helms lifts Funaki up before sending him to the ropes and as Funaki comes back bends down and goes for a back body drop as Funaki stops and hits a hard kick to the head of Helms who stumbles back. Funaki then runs in and hits a heel lariat on Helms who falls down to the mat. Funaki then returns to his feet getting the momentum before climbing up to the top rope. Funaki then leaps off the top rope for a crossbody as Helm returns to his feet and Helms leaps off of his feet and hits a dropkick to the Midsection of Funaki who falls back down to the mat hard. Helms then crawls over to make the cover on Funaki 1...2... Funaki kicked out, Funaki kicked out. Helms can't believe it as He returns to his feet. Funaki rolls over before getting onto his hands and knees. Helms then moves back before running in and hitting the shining wizard on Funaki before dropping down to make the pin 1...2...3

Winner Gregory Helms

ooc: Sorry about the promo. If it wasnt there the match would make no sense. Well it was going to be the opener for my latest CWA show that I never got around to posting it.

MikeRaw

hey mike,
1. What is your favourite BTB out of the one's you've read? and why?

WWE- The Commencement.
Im a big fan of all the ones reamining that I used to read (CMS, Xtremebadass, Leviathan, and more) and I like a few new ones too (bkb has a good oneand there a few others) but ya, for me, the most well done and one that I enjoy reading the most is WWE: The Commencement.

edgehead09

Reaction score
what do you think of me as a booker....i did WWE vs. ECW with CMS....check the BTB 24/7 thread for the link man....i am ECW