TSS Promo Tournament

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dwes or cms

• cms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dwes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Mac

Reaction score
WHAT! I broke the rule before the rule was invented!

John

another rule is no arguing lol. no i said it to rose about 1 hour before you did it and i posted it on here.

The Mac

Reaction score
I was not informed of the rule OK, you red repped me for WHAT?

John

i didnt red rep you. what are you on about. plus dont post here again, the poll is up and i will announce the winner in a couple of days so theres no need to spam this thread ok? i didnt red rep you, what you talking about?

The Mac

Reaction score
I recieved rep rep and the comment was 'Who the fuck do you think you are'. I know I didnt deserve that.

The Rated R CMStar

Back-story:

At Backlash 2008, during a Fatal Four-way between JBL, Randy Orton, John Cena and Triple H, Triple H got injured tearing completely his bicep. He went on to have surgery getting sidelined. The resting three men continued feuding, and on Judgment Day, JBL won the belt.

JBL has feuded then every and all comers, except John Cena, who he has been avoiding ever since. He has maintained his belt all the way to Royal Rumble 2009, event in which he defeated Shawn Michaels to retain the belt. John Cena then shocked the world and won for the second time in a row the Royal Rumble. This promo is from the night after Royal Rumble.

“Longhorn” plays as JBL’s limo comes out. From it then, JBL steps down carrying the World Title. He acts cocky on his way out and then entering the ring. He intimidates everyone until someone gives him a microphone.

JBL: Last night, last night I…

Crowd breaks with a “You Suck” chant.

JBL: Last night, and just like I said…

Crowd once again breaks up with an even louder “You suck” chant.

JBL: Oh shut up! Let your WWE Champion speak. See, last night, and just like I promised to do, I defeated Shawn Michaels in this very ring, one…two…three and retained this belt. Nine months, nine months have passed and nobody, I repeat, nobody, has been able to stop me, nobody has been able to defeat me, and I guarantee you, nobody will ever will!

Crowd boos heavily.

JBL: Shawn Michael’s name has been added to the list, the list that cements my legacy as the biggest champion of all time. From Legend Killer Randy Orton, to Umaga, to the seven feet tall monster The Big Show, and now Shawn Michaels, I, JBL, have defeated them all!

Crowd boos once again.

JBL: And now, with the lights so bright, the grandest, more magnificent stage of them all, reciprocity takes place, I take revenge from Wrestlemania 21, when I go one on one with John Cena once again! Well that is if John Cena has the guts to cash that Royal Rumble win on me!

Crowd starts a small Cena chant that then grows stronger.

JBL: But I doubt he will, after all, it will be stepping into the ring with the Wreeeestling…God! And nobody, nobody wants to do that, and…

Lights go out suddenly. Crowd roars in expectation. Then, in the tron, a video of a man going under surgery plays. When it ends, a lot of green pyro comes out exploding from the stage, and to a massive ovation from the crowd, “The Game” plays and Triple H makes his way out. He is in street clothes and stops on the stage.

King: Oh my God! Triple H? He’s Back? He’s back!

JR: I cannot believe it King, The King of Kings is back on Monday Night Raw.

Triple H continues soaking in the massive ovation before finally speaking.

HHH: Guess whose back!

Crowd roars.

HHH: Yes, finally, after months and months of rehab, surgeries, working hard, I am back in a WWE ring, I am back to the WWE locker room, and most importantly, I am back in front of a WWE audience! And believe me, it wasn’t an easy ride, my bicep was completely torn out of my bone. A part of me thought I may not come back, I may not come over this one, but the other one pumped me to fight through, to get once again here, and to not miss once again Wrestlemania.

Crowd pops.

HHH: See, two years ago, I was forced to…

JBL: Oh shut up! Yeah, you were forced to miss Wrestlemania 23, bwawawa! Who the hell do you think you are coming out here and interrupting me! Interrupting John Bradshaw Layfield!

HHH: Geez, has it been that long? I am The Game, I am The Cerebral Assassin, the 11 time World Champion, the King of Kings!

JBL: Well that means nothing, you know why, because I am the WWE Champion!

HHH: Oh yes, I can see that. And I have to say, thank you! Thank you for holding on that belt for the last 9 months, keeping up the belt, saving it, for me! So thank you, but now, I am back, and you have something it’s mine, and I wanted it back!

JBL: So you…

HHH: Shut up! Nobody wants to be bored with your whining any more. See, out of that list you said of people, there is one name that wasn’t here, and it was Triple H! And there is one reason why, because you simply can’t, you can’t defeat me, and you will be a stepping stone, for when the King of Kings goes back to this throne!

JBL: You have got to be the most stupid human being on this Earth. You come out there, weakened, not 100 percent, and with that bicep still hurt, and challenge me. Well, is alright, you now why Hunter, because I prey on the weak, and if you want to take me on, I’ll take you on, hurt or not hurt.

Triple H smiles and then starts walking down the ramp, to then start running to enter the ring and confront JBL. JBL seems scared and he slides out of the ring bailing, leaving the WWE Title behind in his escape. Triple H tears out his shirt and picks up the belt, then starts taunting to the crowd flexing his muscles lifting the WWE Title.

King: Well, JBL said he would confront Triple H, but he did anything but that!

HHH: Once has to wonder if HHH is truly 100 percent, but on this night, he showed that he is. Thank you and so long for Monday Night Raw!

Dwes

Reaction score
Backstory: At Judgment Day 2007, Randy Orton supposedly killed a legend for good. The legend he had supposedly put down belong to the Showstopper. After giving Michaels a vicious concussion with a swift pun to the head and a brutal RKO Orton has gone on a streak. Orton then ended the career of Rob Vam Dam who decided to stick up for HBK. Orton is now the WWE Champion after putting John Cena on the shelf and is having a ceremony on the October 8,2007 edition of raw.

* Burn In My Light* plays to a tremendous amount of heat. Orton is a burgundy and black striped dress shirt and in beige khakis with the WWE championship placed on his shoulder. Orton is smirking as he walks into the ring. The ring has a red canvas and above it are two posters hanging from the rafters which shows Orton posing with the WWE championship. Orton then steps behind a podium that is on a platform. Orton then waits for the crowd to calm down before he begins speaking.

Orton: Last night at No Mercy the Legend Killer became the WWE Champion. I stood before all the fans in this nation’s capital and I killed your hopes. Last night I showed why I am the dream, hope, and fantasy killer. I looked into the crowd and heard little kids crying, I saw men astonished at my ability. I watched as parents covered their kids eye. I saw hatred in all of you fan’s eyes, I saw jealousy, and most importantly I saw what I like to thrive on.

Orton pauses as the crowd boos their new Champion.

Orton: FEAR!!!

The crowd boos Orton heavily who smirks and mouths you know it’s true.

Orton: I struck fear into the thousands of fans in that arena and the millions watching at home when I destroyed their hero. You all were hoping that one of your heroes of old an iconic figure in this company would be able to stop me. Well no one can, see I’ve took out legends and icons from this industry that have had make their marks in the past and the future. I’ve killed legends that came form the sixty’s to the ninety’s, I’ve killed off all your pathetic heroes of the attitude, and I’ve dominated every superstar in this era of wrestling.

The crowd is now booing Orton heavily and start to bring up the fact that Orton lost the belt to Triple H and had what the shortest WWE title reigns in WWE history. Orton gets annoyed and scans across the Baltimore crowd.

Orton: You two can chant for your stupid hero but let me use this opportunity to show you that I am ruthless, methodical, ad compassionless. Last night I took out the Kings of Kings, I beat the game and I’m sitting on top of the WWE pecking order. I slowly took out the man who gave me my big break in this business, I took out the man who molded me and taught me. I took out the man who also turned on me once I surpassed him.

The crowd is now chanting Triple H, Triple H, Triple H, while Orton smiles saying I killed the game.

Orton: You all will learn to respect me and fear me cause if I can kill a legend and the legend of the man who pegged me as the future of this business. Just imagine what I would do to the person who I do not owe, someone who would not or haven’t done or would do anything that would benefit me. My accomplishments are endless and I’m the greatest wrestler in my generation.

You Suck chants start.

Orton: Shut your mouth I’m the legend killer. It was my destiny to become a World Champion and I have done that. So the legend killer is no longer the future of this business I am now the focus of the sports entertainment industry today.

More heat.

Orton: Ask Triple H, Cena, Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race, Flair, Foley they all took a look at greatness and unfortunately for all of them they failed to stop the Age of Orton. Look at the casualties that occurred during my war Dusty Rhodes, Rob Vam Dam, and I stopped the show of the showstopper Shawn Michaels to bring in the Age of Ort….

* Sexy Boy* blast through the arena to a standing ovation as the Heat Break Kid comes though the curtains, Shawn has on his wrestling boots, blue jeans, and a HBK shirt. The crowd chants HBK, HBK , HBK as Shawn slowly enters the ring with the legend killer and grabs a microphone.

HBK: I was listening in the back as my pal Triple H gave me tickets since Vince banned him from the arena. But while I was catching up with some old friends and waiting for you to stop this ridiculous rant of yours. So I could deliver a sweet chin music to your huge ego, I couldn’t help but realize that you said you stooped the show. Explain to me Orton how you stopped the showstopper, how did you put down the headliner. Cause if you take a look around the Heart Break Kid is ready for a good old fashioned showdown.

Pop for HBK as Orton looks on in anger but shows just a little amount of fear and shock.

Orton: Shawn the only thing you will be known for is that you were the first legend to fall to the legend killer. You will be remembered for starting this one man dynasty and you will go down in WWE history as the casualty of the Age of Orton.

Crowd boos Orton.

HBK: Let me tell you this Orton nobody is going to put down the Showstopper. See I’ve done thing in my career I regret and will have to live with the rest of my life but one mistake I made I can fix it. See Orton I had the opportunity to stop your little show but see I showed mercy on you. I didn’t want to stop the dreams of a little boy to follow in his family footsteps. I may have took mercy on you I nay have shown pity but know Orton I will end the show. I am going to put your weaseling ass on the shelf. You may have cunningly rose to the top but it’s all over.

Huge pop.

HBK: You may think that the age of Orton has began but it’s still the era of the Heart Break Kid. Orton the match has been made so at Cyber Sunday you will be going one on one with me. The Icon versus the Legend Killer. Orton you made it to the top and this isn’t going to end like Judgment Day cause I am going to go all out. I’m gonna stay one step of ahead of you and at Cyber Sunday no matter the match stipulation or whatever fancy add on. Your show is gonna get stop by the Main Event and that gold belt is going back on my waist.

Pop for HBK as Orton steps of the platform and into the Showstopper’s face Orton then begins to speak but is cut off.

HBK: Orton I don’t what to here your crap right now so get that silly smirk off your face and keep your mouth closed. Destiny is on my side Orton so we can fight in a ladder match (pop), an Ironman match or even an I quit match the result will be the same. The Showstopper will show why he is called the main event when I stop this pathetic one man dynasty and stop the silly age of Orton.

Pop

Orton: Shawn do you honestly think your going to win? Well I hate to bring you back to reality Shawn but it ain’t going to happen cause when your little grudge match takes place no matter what the outcome The legend killer will put down the Icon for good.

Orton raises the wwe championship and starts trash talking Shawn smirks and looks like he’s leaving the ring until he launches his leg and hit the sweet chin music. Shawn picks up the WWE title and kneels over Orton’s head. Shawn then grabs the mic.

HBK: Nobody stops the Showstopper.

Sexy Boy plays once again as Shawn stands over Orton raising the WWE championship as Raw goes off the air.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Surley Kroink should be allowed to try now.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Anyway when does voting end.

The Mac

Reaction score
Well done rose, deserved winner.

The Mac

Reaction score
Yeah you still have time Kronik, until tonight.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Is it over and TBH i thought yours was better than mine.

John

actually its not overt for 5 days. people can still vote. come on!!!