Tryout camp starting today

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Bill DeMott wrote on Twitter that WWE kicked off a new training camp at the Performance Center today. The camp will run through the weekend. The only names we've heard so far are Dragon Gate star Ricochet and Pepper Parks, a CZW regular who was initially trained by our own Les Thatcher.

Pwinsider.

Ricochet and Parks are both good talents.

Parks definitely have the WWE physique and look.
91c8c2f71c9f311c4286de58262a1211.jpg

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
YEAH! Good luck to Ricochet.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
I wish good luck to both of them, but I like Ricochet more

Stopspot

Reaction score
I hope both get signed. Ricochet is Neville with more charisma and a better look. And Parks has as I said in the OP, a WWE look. And if Parks gets signed, maybe his wife can come along.

f25cfefebe9f091365ceac72d360e28c.jpg

Reactions: Cloud and THG?

TheShadowSoulja

Champion
Reaction score
Ricochet in WWE would be awesome, but I hope they wouldn't waste his talent. They should also consider looking at Ricochet's partner, Rich Swann. If the Inner City Machine Guns were in WWE, all they would need to work on is charisma, and they could be a top face tag team.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Ricochet in WWE would be awesome, but I hope they wouldn't waste his talent. They should also consider looking at Ricochet's partner, Rich Swann. If the Inner City Machine Guns were in WWE, all they would need to work on is charisma, and they could be a top face tag team.
Look at Neville, they haven't really cut down his moveset that much. He's allowed to do his insane high flying moves, the only difference being that there is much more work in between them, making them more special, which also does wonders for match psychology.
Ricochet is just as good a mat wrestler as Neville (some of their best matches in their rivalry back in Japan were mostly mat work) and maybe even a better high flyer than Neville. He'd be allowed to fly.

If you're a compitent and safe flier, you're going to be allowed to fly.

Stopspot

Reaction score

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
DRAAAAAKEEEEE :yay:

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
ICMG are charisma.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Wait....Drake?
If he gets signed, team him up with Sami and Make him a Hacker as well!
Drake's build would work against him in that gimmick, he'd be the stereotype geeky hacker.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Drake Younger? Meh I'd hope not, same for Ricochet.
Is there a particular reason you wouldn't want to see Ricochet in WWE? I figured he'd be a near perfect fit for the WWE tag and midcard