Tryout camp starting today

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Reportedly "the ego" Robert Anthony/Egotistico Fantastico also participated.

I'm stoked, with some right time in developmental Anthony could be something good. Not main event good but midcard/upper top.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I see no issue. If have no problem with a wrestler being set in a certain division as long as they entertain me. Not everyone can be top of the mountain. Plus there's always the possibility of rising up the card, see Edge and Jeff Hardy as prime examples, no one thought they would be major singles stars at the start.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I see no issue. If have no problem with a wrestler being set in a certain division as long as they entertain me. Not everyone can be top of the mountain. Plus there's always the possibility of rising up the card, see Edge and Jeff Hardy as prime examples, no one thought they would be major singles stars at the start.

You see no issue in pushing a talent in a division which doesn't really exist? Tag teams become flavours of the month every so often, the US title hasn't meant anything since Ryder / Ziggler and the IC title got a minor reprieve with Big E winning before that? Probably when Ziggler held it. It's got nothing to do with rising to the top of the mountain and everything to do with wallowing away in the despair of Kofi's broken dreams.

Stopspot

Reaction score
But there's no saying that can't change with time. The tag division is pretty high profile right now and being put through a seeming overhaul, same can be done with the midcards as well. Granted some/most would say that is a tall order but if WWE has done it once they can do it again. Plus a surplus of talent will lead to increased importance for the midcard.

Stopspot

Reaction score
That's something that is hard to predict and one needs to take a bit of a gamble. But history tends to say that the divisions are at their best when the talent is at its best.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
DeMott is just dying to get a new crop of naked men in the shower.