Truth Push

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I dont know if any of you guys have taken notice but it seems like R-Truth has been getting a push. He's had a couple wins here and there and is on Raw a lot more often now. You guys think he deserves the push? Or what are your overall thoughts on what's happening, I'm curious as to what you guys think

Chaz

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nah, he has won some matches (idk why) but I really don't think they're gonna push him.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Just gonna say this again: R-Truth as World Champ. Make it happen.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He deserves a push, but I'd only be OK with it if they actually came up with some good angles for the guy. Like that interview he had on WWE.com, make him the old veteran trying to have glory finally, or make him that and then turn him heel as he gets frustrated because he was an awesome heel (also have him point out the conspiracy was a real thing, would be a nice touch as someone pointed out someday, forgot who). But him as just a random face who sings getting a push sucks.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I would've liked to see him take that IC belt off Perfect Jr (or PJ as he will be referred to henceforth).

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I dont know if any of you guys have taken notice but it seems like R-Truth has been getting a push. He's had a couple wins here and there and is on Raw a lot more often now. You guys think he deserves the push? Or what are your overall thoughts on what's happening, I'm curious as to what you guys think

If anyone watched the last PPV, he was the person doing the video package for HIAC.

I actually find Truth to be interesting in the ring, he is athletic, and at times very entertaining for me. When he was a Heel, it was pretty great. Even after when he was supposed to be a heel with little jimmy, but everyone just loved him. I think there is something there for him, but ultimately I'm not sure if he can be a serious contender for the long haul. For a short period though, he will be great. That's me, hbu?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
If anyone watched the last PPV, he was the person doing the video package for HIAC.

I actually find Truth to be interesting in the ring, he is athletic, and at times very entertaining for me. When he was a Heel, it was pretty great. Even after when he was supposed to be a heel with little jimmy, but everyone just loved him. I think there is something there for him, but ultimately I'm not sure if he can be a serious contender for the long haul. For a short period though, he will be great. That's me, hbu?
I think he could be serious if he stayed with his heel gimmick. That character was so unique and dynamic. It was a real shame when that went away

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to see him fight for the US Championship, to take the belt off Ambrose and finally de-belt The Shield.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Like it tbh..

Also love JBL for going all out on Truth's entrance music every time..:jbl:

So for that, keep him on TV!

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah JBL is a prince. I love how he marks out for R-Truth.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'd like to say this'll make sense eventually and either be a plot point once both of them get past this into the Corporation storyline or set up a heel turn, but this is still WWE. This is probably Vince saying "Hmm, this Heyman storyline isn't working well... It's probably because Axel and Ryback are so awesome that Punk seems hopeless! *Calls a peon in Titan Towers to get him his hat full of random midcarders, picks a piece of paper out and pulls out R-Truth* "Hey Truth, can you be the guy to be Punk's sidekick against the Heyman guys?"

WWE Midcard: Almost as important as the Divas' Division.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I think JBL is the only thing keeping him over. He and Miz are both taking up space they dont deserve in my book.