Truth Push

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
He had his feud with Morrison and Cena, I don`t like him and I don`t think he deserves a push

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Not every wrestler needs to reinvent the wheel. You need to have a few good hands around, and Truth is one of those guys.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I can see Truth being the guy to take the IC strap or the US strap and I support him doing either one (although Smackdown's revelation of Langston getting involved with the Punk/Heyman angle may be something...or it may have just been a one-off type of thing). I see Truth as being a good worker who will end up with a World Title reign of some sort at the end of his career as a "lifetime achievement award", where he'll take a world title and transition it to another guy.

And that's not a bad thing necessarily. The guy's had a ton of success outside of WWE but he's never really been bought into by WWE or the WWE fanbase (except for JBL, of course).

wk

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
There are guys that for whatever reason, it's not a good or bad thing, are needed to challenge a champion and look good but not win. It's kind of like Cactus Jack's role against Sting in this amazing match. Cactus was never in line to win the strap back then, but he made a great nemesis for Sting. Kind of in the same way that RVD was a good challenger for Ambrose and Del Rio.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
PS, I fucking love that match. Sting was at the top of his game.