Trump is now US President. Post Memes ITT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I looked up Macklemore, he's white.

So you're saying I'm racist because I said something that wasn't negative about Trump. Good to know I can lump you in with the whiny liberal special snowflake SJW cesspool our country has become.

You racist KKK supporter. HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT! You are part of the agenda for WHITE AMERICA! YOU DESERVE DEATH FOR NOT WANTING TO KILL TRUMP!

Those are legit responses I have been seeing. This is why I avoid people. These people may only make up 20% of America but they are the ones who always end up in the news or are in Hollywood. I am all for people being upset if they supported Hillary and she lost but to react like a complete dick and to say such horrific things to people because you are upset is unjustifiable. Like I said, these extremists will ruin the country.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
You racist KKK supporter. HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT! You are part of the agenda for WHITE AMERICA! YOU DESERVE DEATH FOR NOT WANTING TO KILL TRUMP!

Those are legit responses I have been seeing. This is why I avoid people. These people may only make up 20% of America but they are the ones who always end up in the news or are in Hollywood. I am all for people being upset if they supported Hillary and she lost but to react like a complete dick and to say such horrific things to people because you are upset is unjustifiable. Like I said, these extremists will ruin the country.
Exactly.

I've stayed away from social media for the most part but it's hard to avoid all of the people acting like children who didn't get their way, refusing to give someone even a chance in office, and immediately throwing the racist card if you don't agree with them. It's sad what society has become and it's just going downhill further.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Exactly.

I've stayed away from social media for the most part but it's hard to avoid all of the people acting like children who didn't get their way, refusing to give someone even a chance in office, and immediately throwing the racist card if you don't agree with them. It's sad what society has become and it's just going downhill further.

I fear that these extremists will just continue. The white ones, the black ones, the "insert whatever religion you want here" ones. They all have the same agenda and that is to make everyone feel bad about themselves. They are selfish, ungrateful, and have no business telling people how they should think or feel. This is America and it is our right to form our own thoughts and opinions and if me being open to Trump, and giving him a chance makes me a racist to the small % of people who find something wrong with everyone, so be it. I see more white people calling racism than blacks and I find that funny, I am sorry. People are just being stupid. Racism is an issue but supporting hope and change, and giving a man a chance to help this country does not = racism. Hillary herself said now more than ever we have to unite and think of this country, not ourselves. We need to put aside our difference and work together. I may not like the woman but she is 100% right. People like this just don't give a crap.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

the true winners in all this

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Los Rojiblancos have a tough fight coming in 3rd. They had some grueling losses, but if they pull off the miracle and defeat Real, next week, they will surely be candidates for the top spot in the league. Leggo Atletico.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I looked up Macklemore, he's white.

So you're saying I'm racist because I said something that wasn't negative about Trump. Good to know I can lump you in with the whiny liberal special snowflake SJW cesspool our country has become.
Lmao no. You not slandering Trump has nothing to do with why i said that. You just completely judged the entire group of artists as being uneducated and immature based off of that one song even though YG is a pretty intelligent guy and knows his shit about poltics. He has a strong dislike for Trump as well as the rest of the hip-hop culture for the reasoning of Trump supporters generally being against equality for all races and such.

Lump me in to whatever category you want, i'll be a "whiny special snowflake" until everyone is equal in this country. You can think you're as smart and better than the rest of the cesspool all you want but Trump does not promote equality in a way that I, YG, or hip-hop approves of, so we will show our displeasure anyway we please even if it isn't "eloquent".

Bet the music you listen to is so mature and eloquent and righteous, right? Every genre of music stands for something sweetheart, don't act all high and mighty cause you ain't shit. We're all living in this cesspool together and i'm sorry if you'd rather be some sort of outsider because that just makes you a part of the problem.

Nick

Reaction score
YG slander will NOT BE TOLERATED. Man put it out one of the best albums of the year and people are undermining his intelligence smfh

Nick

Reaction score
Trump definitely should've won. He'll put a stop to those damn [HASHTAG]#liberals[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#SJWS[/HASHTAG] in no time. No more #PC [HASHTAG]#Culture[/HASHTAG]. [HASHTAG]#StopWhiteGenocide[/HASHTAG] and go back to Mexico you damn [HASHTAG]#criminals[/HASHTAG]! [HASHTAG]#MAGA[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#BuildTheWall[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
what the fuck. where the memes? smh reporting you all for off-topic conversations

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Here is a good meme.

Me losing my right to marry, 20 million losing health insurance, the environment being even more royally fucked up the ass, ooo don't forget making race relations even worse.

The real homerun is that PC culture is dead now so that's cool, right?

Reactions: Roadster and Drag

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
ABAOx_8tfO4kVcDpzZ_aOqOuU3bTwnEo_uvQfQ1l4_k.jpg

jnHusgBpWM7EBfP_LiwFTYVWH5mvZuFqIYJTwX5UziM.png

F7lu12F0aeIOeK6pk9CwcN9WHSZPwHyS8HDE5RjMlBI.png

PcDoCExnLvDnn4UmYC5LxpHemB_fUjpnC-tgYQKguQc.jpg