Trump is now US President. Post Memes ITT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah well, this is America and if it will make your group of friends laugh...
I thought this was a joke honestly, like people weren't THIS ehh "dumb" and disrespectful but I was wrong.
Election participation and party politics over all seems to be a problem in America. I have no problem with people putting their vote on a third party, that at least shows that they have some form of political idea that they follow, and showcases a alternative. Joke write ins like Harambé and Matt Hardy are no bueno

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Election participation and party politics over all seems to be a problem in America. I have no problem with people putting their vote on a third party, that at least shows that they have some form of political idea that they follow, and showcases a alternative. Joke write ins like Harambé and Matt Hardy are no bueno

It is a broken system here and what makes it worse is people like this, don't care. I am not ashamed Trump won, I am shocked... But I am ashamed of the people who took the election as a joke, to this extent.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It is a broken system here and what makes it worse is people like this, don't care. I am not ashamed Trump won, I am shocked... But I am ashamed of the people who took the election as a joke, to this extent.
People who voted on a dead gorilla have no right to complain about Trump fucking them over if he does so

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Honestly worst case scenario is (Civil or Nuclear) war, best case is a turbulent four years. Not like he can turn into dictator, he'll be guided by a team of politicians who have much more of a clue than he does. In any case, we could start up that assassin brotherhood I've been talking about...

I'm not worried about Trump or his Cabinet it's his supporters, the radical ones, that worry me.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I'm for it if we get sent back to Roman times, that is how to make America great again. I want coliseums so we can fight to the death, I will be a famous gladiator.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The constitution has a hole in it. That hole is ready to be penetrated. That hole is horny for some love. That hole is wet for some passion. It wants a hard cock to make sweet, sweet love to it. My man, Donald Trump, is not only gonna make that sweet love, he's gonna leave a stain, right on the constitution's blue dress. And he ain't even gonna cover it up. He's gonna announce that he, Donald J. Trump, has officially made sweet, tender love to the constitution and got his spunk right on that elegant blue dress. That blue dress will not only be iconic, it will be legendary. It will be a prized jewel amongst the true Americans. The constitution has been a virgin for sweet passion, for too long. It deserves real passion and hot spunk to guzzle. Fortunately, we found the man that is willing to take this virginity and turn it into a legendary capsule for our children, our children's children and our children's children's children to look at and see what sweet, hot, passionate love looks like. They will look at that dress and witness an example of true love. They will see a hole in the constitution that's been patched and spunked on by Donald Trump. They will see a beautiful blue dress that will become the international symbol for true hot passion. Back in 2014, Singapore used rap to encourage love making and baby production. No more I say. No more Trump says. No more, says America! They will not need rap, videos or corny campaigns. They won't even need to promote reproduction because when they witness, first-hand, that blue dress and the constitution, they will see true passion and true love. They will need to rent that blue dress. Showcase that our constitution's wet, horny hole was filled with love. True love. Gosh darn, American love.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Such an eloquent, respectable and mature way of voicing an opinion. I'm sure they're truly informed.
Hahahahahaha cause Trump is so eloquent, respectable and mature when it comes to voicing his opinions.

Sorry, should have posted the Macklemore version, you probably would have liked it better.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Trump is going to be the same exact person with the same mannerisms he had leading up to the election while he's in office clearly doesn't know what they're talking about, he's smarter than that and he's not intentionally going to screw things up in office like people seem to think he's going to do. Keep in mind that I am not a Trump supporter.

And I have no idea who Macklemore is.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Trump wont ruin this country, the extremists will.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I looked up Macklemore, he's white.

So you're saying I'm racist because I said something that wasn't negative about Trump. Good to know I can lump you in with the whiny liberal special snowflake SJW cesspool our country has become.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2