Triple H Yells At The Miz Backstage At RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I have @[Cloud] 's back here, Hogan was horrible to watch and in my opinion, a bad wrestler. I mean he's no Khali - in comparison to him he's like Chris Benoit; but the guy is in the league of Mason Ryan in my opinion. Not even joking either.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Really?

You were never captivated by Hogan? You never marked out, once?

Hogan could leg drop Mae Young.... turn around Hulk up and make millions completely mark out

I respect your deal, but maybe you're too young so see what I saw. You missed a lot

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
Really?

You were never captivated by Hogan? You never marked out, once?

Hogan could leg drop Mae Young.... turn around Hulk up and make millions completely mark out

I respect your deal, but maybe you're too young so see what I saw. You missed a lot

This is the exact point I was attempting making. His psychology gained sympathy for him which made you want him to come back. No one has performed that as well as Hulk imo. Great psychology makes a great wrestler, without it Punk is an average performer at best.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
:hehe:
Crayo said:
I have @[Cloud] 's back here, Hogan was horrible to watch and in my opinion, a bad wrestler. I mean he's no Khali - in comparison to him he's like Chris Benoit; but the guy is in the league of Mason Ryan in my opinion. Not even joking either.

:hehe::hehe;

i'M 27 so I saw Hogan fans round me mark I didn't! I'm a wrestling fan and ability fan! Yes I mark over foley never a massive wrestler but name me anyone else who would've took those bumps in that match?

HOGAN no f'in way!

Had to edit as your gonna point Rock out here another guy who can amp a crowd but again yeah get ur point point but thats mass market appeal
i'm watching wrestling not watching a guy hulk out???????????

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm talking wrestling ability, he's got great psychology and charisma. Doing a leg drop (poorly) doesn't make you the new Bryan Danielson.

I dunno... you like the Miz, right?

Well Heyman once said Cena was the hardest working wrestler he'd seen in 20 years

Care to know who that guy was? Hulk Hogan

Miz works media. Hogan owned media. It was ketchup and mustard everywhere and it was awesome

Hogan's an a**, Bryan isn't. Hogan wipes his backside with money, Bryan doesn't. It sucks, but its true

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Foley also doesn't go on and on and on and on and on

and on and on

and on and on and on

and on about his achievements either.

Edit: Miz is probably richer than Hogan, Hogan's had serious financial issues in his time.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cloud said:
:hehe:

:hehe::hehe;

i'M 27 so I saw Hogan fans round me mark I didn't! I'm a wrestling fan and ability fan! Yes I mark over foley never a massive wrestler but name me anyone else who would've took those bumps in that match?

HOGAN no f'in way!

Had to edit as your gonna point Rock out here another guy who can amp a crowd but again yeah get ur point point but thats mass market appeal
i'm watching wrestling not watching a guy hulk out???????????

Mick was a great wrestler. No one executed a better double underhook DDT.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
I dunno... you like the Miz, right?

Well Heyman once said Cena was the hardest working wrestler he'd seen in 20 years

Care to know who that guy was? Hulk Hogan

Miz works media. Hogan owned media. It was ketchup and mustard everywhere and it was awesome

Hogan's an a**, Bryan isn't. Hogan wipes his backside with money, Bryan doesn't. It sucks, but its true

Sorry but modern day wrestling fans know way more than back in Hogan's day so ur Punk and Bryans even to draw as ppl hate wrestling I kno in the UK a lot are doing well to even have ppl interested. Late 80's early 90's it was everyone's deal! Wasn't hard to be Hogan try it now it'd be a massive fail on a epic scale!

@[seabs] yes he was im a foley mark! in ring though never up there! his bump status though my god thats what made him me hero guy would take anything1

"mick tonight I wanna throw u off a cage!
"yeah that's great Taker why not do it twice"?

Please!

Reactions: Crayo

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Sorry but modern day wrestling fans know way more than back in Hogan's day so ur Punk and Bryans even to draw as ppl hate wrestling I kno in the UK a lot are doing well to even have ppl interested. Late 80's early 90's it was everyone's deal! Wasn't hard to be Hogan try it now it'd be a massive fail on a epic scale!

Being Hogan now? You mean the bright colour wearing, protector of the company who does everything right?
7704e095200f703d492c61eaf48165ce._.png

It still works from a financial perspective atleast.​

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Being Hogan now? You mean the bright colour wearing, protector of the company who does everything right?
7704e095200f703d492c61eaf48165ce._.png

It still works from a financial perspective atleast.​

LOL Cena who most hardcore wrestling fans despise so ur point being?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Think his point was that Cena is the modern-day-Hogan. He'll do all the media, all the charity, super-duper-man face character. He is a money-making machine and a big draw, everything there scream Hogan. Fan appreciation, quality of the show, pops etc aren't the same because of your point earlier. The crowd is completely different.