Triple H Yells At The Miz Backstage At RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Miz clearly screw it up he was sopost catch R-Truth this just why MIz is Crap he not a good wrestler that need to stop pushing him and just get rid of him he not good at all! He the worry wrestler I have ever seen!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Miz clearly screw it up he was sopost catch R-Truth this just why MIz is Crap he not a good wrestler that need to stop pushing him and just get rid of him he not good at all! He the worry wrestler I have ever seen!

Yeah let's ignore the fact he's one of the top mic workers in the WWE and one of the most charismatic. His ability and willingness to improve plus his media work for one botched spot. The worst wrestler you've ever seen? Have you not seen Khali, King Kong Bundy,Giant Gonzales or Vladimir Koslov?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:

WORST? Sorry you ever watched Hogan or Ultimate Warrior man they drew but sucked in ring!

Miz draws he won't go it's all backstage bullshit!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cloud said:
WORST? Sorry you ever watched Hogan or Ultimate Warrior man they drew but sucked in ring!

Miz draws he won't go it's all backstage bullshit!

I never got why people mention Hogan when talking about bad in ring workers. He had a great grasp of psychology.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:

He's the worry wrestler you've ever seen?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
I never got why people mention Hogan when talking about bad in ring workers. He had a great grasp of psychology.

Sorry @[seabs] for once I disagree the guy was shocking imo!

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
seabs said:
Yeah let's ignore the fact he's one of the top mic workers in the WWE and one of the most charismatic. His ability and willingness to improve plus his media work for one botched spot. The worst wrestler you've ever seen? Have you not seen Khali, King Kong Bundy,Giant Gonzales or Vladimir Koslov?

I honestly didn't know Kozlov was that bad @[seabs]?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Sorry @[seabs] for once I disagree the guy was shocking imo!

He put on good matches in Japan, not to mention he was the best at invoking sympathy from the crowd from his psychology and selling. People were desperate for him to Hulk up.

@[RKO] I found him terrible personally. Everything he did was horrible from my standpoint.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
He put on good matches in Japan, not to mention he was the best at invoking sympathy from the crowd from his psychology and selling. People were desperate for him to Hulk up.

@[RKO] I found him terrible personally. Everything he did was horrible from my standpoint.

I was talking purely WWE! His Japan matches were decent but built off his rep over here! His rep stemmed from WCW where he was an alright wrestler an yes in WCW knew how to pump a crowd which is how his rep built right gimmick right time! By the time he was WWE an there after he was so huge he could've done nothing an popped his name sold him! i.e same as Rock could probs do rite now!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I was talking purely WWE! His Japan matches were decent but built off his rep over here! His rep stemmed from WCW where he was an alright wrestler an yes in WCW knew how to pump a crowd which is how his rep built right gimmick right time! By the time he was WWE an there after he was so huge he could've done nothing an popped his name sold him! i.e same as Rock could probs do rite now!

He had good matches with Piper, Warrior and Savage in his WWF run. Then in the WWE he put on good matches with Orton and Michaels. He wasn't great but he was solid in ring and doesn't deserve to placed on the list with people like Khali who can barely move and have a 0% percent grasp of basic psychology.

Vs Piper just one example of a good Hogan match.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
@[seabs]

I admit Khali is worse but ppl overrate Hogan compared to some he's nothing just got a break ur a Steen fan a Generico fan in WWE now Punk, Bryan past WWE SCSA even ECW in Taz, RVD all imo better I just think he was overrated!

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Hogan wasn't asked to do much ring work in WWE... and frankly, he did what put butts in seats

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
God HHH sucks good for him to yell at him but not in front of other superstars like really? lol either way i will cry the day HHH takes wwe over away from Vinny Mac b/c HHH really can't do shit.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
Hogan wasn't asked to do much ring work in WWE... and frankly, he did what put butts in seats

I agree but this is what annoys me ppl with potential like Bobby Lashley overlooked for him and man I'd rather see good in ring work an mic ability come in time!

This is whats wrong with WWE rather than promoting a POP as big as Hogans they rely on the past to gain it in fact so does TNA Flair seriously?

A few stars now could get big pops Barrett, Cody, Punk, Bryan, Sheamus, Miz, Truth, Ryder and obvs Cena and Orton all could hit those heights imo need the right strategy to do so though!