Triple H to Smackdown! ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Actually i thought it was JBL's 1 year title reign that hurt SD's momentum. Some didnt buy him as a credible champ (bill and doug) and really it didnt feature many memorable main event. Well, memorable, but not for being good. Although his promos were very good. I also like his half ass face turn on raw.

As far as HHH to SD, i guess wouldnt be too surprised either way. Although HBK might be a little more likely.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Hell no, no one watches wrestling on Friday Nights. HHH stay on Raw and move Taker to Raw.

Let SD! get HBK and Umaga.

SD is the B show, Raw is the only show that matters.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
There is not way in hell HHH is moving to SD! permently, cross brand fued, maybe. HBK is the only main eventer I see moving to SD!, Umaga is a mid carder and hasn't done anything creditable in months, so moving him won't be such a loss.

chessarmy

Triple H to Smackdown! sounds okay, but if WWE wants to do that they should try and move SD!'s time slot. Friday night is such a horrible time slot and I barely ever get to watch Smackdown! so if Trips makes the jump they should try and move SD! back to Thursdays, it will cripple TNA's ratings (not that I want that to happen, I am just looking at this from WWE's perspective) and it will help make Smackdown! the second A show. Since I dont see any of that happening, Triple H to smackdown! would be a bad idea, but if Smackdown! moves over to Thursdays I would love to see Trips move over