Triple H to Smackdown! ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

With the 2008 WWE Draft Lottery approaching, head SmackDown! writer Michael Hayes is looking to move Triple H over to the SmackDown! brand. Hayes wants Triple H to work as a heel in a main event program against The Undertaker.

There are not many within WWE that expect Triple H to make the jump. There is still a stigma that SmackDown! is the "B" brand and Triple H has been against moving to Smackdown! in the past.

The Observer also notes that Triple H does want to turn heel, but he's looking for a WWE title run on RAW.

---------------------------

I personally think it would be right. I'm sick of HHH on RAW, he's been there for so long. He can head to Smackdown! and fued with Edge for a little, then fued with Taker later in the year. I say do it, but of course, HHH doesn't wanna work Tuesday nights.

Great One

Meh, in all honesty I think HBK going to SD would be better.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Triple H vs. The Undertaker? That would be awesome! We haven't seen that match up in what? 7 years it would be great if he made the jump but of course he won't everyone knows Raw is the 'A brand' and no body would want to go from Raw to Smackdown especially someone like Hunter.

Evil Austin

why isn't Smackdown the tie A brand, why does it have to be the B brand. I always liked smackdown more than Raw even though Raw has all the Main Eventers why are they against smackdown if they have such a problem with Smackdown why don't they just have one giant Raw....

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I think Smackdown! was better than RAW from like 2002-2005. They went down hill when JBL lost his Title, Batista came and ruined Smackdown! and it just seemed boring then. But back in like 03, SD! was better. Now, I dont care for either show, but RAW is better by default, lol

CT Styles

HBK won't go imo RAW is in his blood. HHH to sd would be great it would freshen up the ME scene maybe him to sd & Batista to RAW. He could get a WHC title run instead of WWE.

TheDarkHorse

Reaction score
I don't mind Triple H moving to Smackdown, but they're needing a main eventer pretty bad.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I really doubt triple h would go to smack down. He most likely has the power to overturn the decision.

todd_gaines

Reaction score
they say that triple h is on raw and taker stays on smackdown because there both lockeroom leaders that don't really get along , if there both on smackdown that would be interesting, or maybe taker comes to raw eather way i would love to see at least taker vs triple h one more time ,its been years since these's 2 wrestled each other.

Evil Austin

I agree with what Kroink said - Also lets look at the Main event players -

Smackdown has -

Undertaker
Edge
Batista - Currently working with Raw and feuding with HBK so that is a half ?
Big Show
Rey ? Not sure if he fits in here but he might ? Depends on peoples thoughts ?

Raw Has -

HHH
HBK
Orton
Cena
Jericho
JBL
Umaga
and a few others I can't recall as of now,

As you can see the numbers are not even at all. they should send one or two guys to smackdown possibly Umaga and HHH, just so smackdown doesn't have the Edge / Undertaker feud the whole year because smackdown is getting stale i mean all of last year they used Batista in the main event of every smackdown ppv all of 07. I mean give smackdown something fresh to use.

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Well if Punk gets moved over to Smackdown as well, I like the idea. Without punk, who is gonna feud with Triple H? Granted a Triple H - Undertaker feud would be excellent (even though it was done before), whats next, Triple H - Batista? Triple H - Edge? Triple H - Big Show? Triple H - Mysterio? Meh, we've seen most of them in the recent years. Me no likey.

CenaMark54

Hayes better be careful what he wishes for...Or they might like his idea and move Taker to Raw.

HHH will not be moving to SD. It just won't happen. If HHH needs a feud with someone from SD they will either move that other person to accomadate HHH or make it a cross brand feud.

kingovkings

Reaction score
1st if smack down was in that much trouble and they need Trips to go over and make the save, Then from a business stand point, I think he would. Regardless of what people say or think about Trips been an ego maniac, politicking, self centered satisfied twat. He is far from and the business comes 1st. So if he is needed to make the switch that badly he will.
But with that been said if it isn't that important and it's just so He and Taker can feud then my guess would be he stays on Raw and Taker makes the switch, but with Taker being champ that would b difficult with out The champ of Raw going over to smack down or Raw would have both belts unless Taker loses the strap b4 heading over or the take belt like they did with lashley coz he switching Brands

the dark knight

well, i wanted hbk to move for smackdown. but even that wont happen...

i just dont see those two feuding on a taped show....it'll never work.