Triple H Reportedly Holds Talent Meeting Backstage At RAW, Talks Rumble And WrestleMania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
We noted earlier today that there is a lot of divide backstage in WWE right now on who should win the 30-man Royal Rumble main event this month -Roman Reigns or Daniel Bryan.
MetsFan4Ever, who has broke WWE stories in the past and reported the news on the Rumble divide, notes that Triple H held a backstage meeting before Monday's RAW in Corpus Christi and told the talents that they aren't sure who will win the Rumble match and main event WrestleMania 31.

Triple H reportedly challenged all talents to step up in the next couple of weeks. Talents will reportedly be evaluated and then a decision will be made in a few weeks.

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...rtedly-holds-talent-meeting-backstage-at-raw/

- So, if they decide not to go with neither Bryan/Reigns... Ambrose could be our guy... Or Ziggler, or Cesaro. Heck, even Orton.

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ziggler! Ziggler! Let Ziggler win it!

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
It would really nice for it to not be totally obvious who the winner will be.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Ziggler! Ziggler! Let Ziggler win it!

If he's even gonna be in it... Due to the storyline from last night. He was 'fired' along with Ryback and Rowan. Would be cool, though. I'm always up for the not-so-predictable outcomes.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This is meaningless talk from HHH when creative shuts people down ...or makes them part of the exotic express. How is anyone supposed to show what they can do, stuck in a lame gimmick?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This is meaningless talk from HHH when creative shuts people down ...or makes them part of the exotic express. How is anyone supposed to show what they can do, stuck in a lame gimmick?

The WWE must be expecting the superstars to shine in whatever gimmick they give 'em. Yeah, most of the time they're incredibly stupid...
But, look at how Sandow managed to get over by impersonating so many people and finally settling with The Miz to be his stunt double.
If they're not dumb enough, they'll hopefully push Sandow to go over Miz at Mania. And then, I hope he gets a decent IC title run before going back to being irrelevant.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If this even took place I can imagine Hunter doing this to work everyone so they wouldn't be pissy that Reigns is winning it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'd be cool with Dolph winning it, although I think he's more of a MITB winner for this year than the Rumble.. I got Reigns as the favorite to win it, Daniel Bryan as the second favorite and then Ziggler as my third option.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
What if Wyatt wins it? I wouldn't cross him off just because he is a heel.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
What if Wyatt wins it? I wouldn't cross him off just because he is a heel.

It ain't happening, in my opinion. Not because he's a heel, well he's more of an anti-hero, but I just don't see Wyatt facing off Cena (again), Lesnar or Rollins at Mania.
There's more chance of Wyatt facing Taker than him winning the Rumble, honestly.

It's either gonna be Bryan, Reigns, Ambrose or Ziggler who wins it. The first two I mentioned are more plausible winners, though.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
It ain't happening, in my opinion. Not because he's a heel, well he's more of an anti-hero, but I just don't see Wyatt facing off Cena (again), Lesnar or Rollins at Mania.
There's more chance of Wyatt facing Taker than him winning the Rumble, honestly.

It's either gonna be Bryan, Reigns, Ambrose or Ziggler who wins it. The first two I mentioned are more plausible winners, though.
Would it be bad TV though? I mean, you're considering Ambrose, who is actually getting his ass kicked by wyatt. Anyway, I'm confident they have plans for him at mania, they wouldn't make him look so strong otherwise.

Not sure how I would feel about him facing taker, lol. It would just be so sad to consider him getting 21-2

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Would it be bad TV though? I mean, you're considering Ambrose, who is actually getting his ass kicked by wyatt. Anyway, I'm confident they have plans for him at mania, they wouldn't make him look so strong otherwise.

Not sure how I would feel about him facing taker, lol. It would just be so sad to consider him getting 22-2

Would it be bad TV? Dunno. I'd prefer it if Bryan won it, personally. Bork vs Bryan just screams MOTY material. Of course, Rollins would cash in on Bryan after the match.

The last time I was reading news and rumors, it was reported they've been keeping Wyatt 'strong' in this feud with Ambrose because they're saving him for Taker at WM 31.
I mean, I have very little interest in seeing Taker/Wyatt. Quite frankly, I just don't see Taker losing two years in a row. 21-2? I'll pass, but at the same time I don't really care, b/c Taker should've retired at 20-0, in my opinion.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Would it be bad TV? Dunno. I'd prefer it if Bryan won it, personally. Bork vs Bryan just screams MOTY material. Of course, Rollins would cash in on Bryan after the match.

The last time I was reading news and rumors, it was reported they've been keeping Wyatt 'strong' in this feud with Ambrose because they're saving him for Taker at WM 31.
I mean, I have very little interest in seeing Taker/Wyatt. Quite frankly, I just don't see Taker losing two years in a row. 21-2? I'll pass, but at the same time I don't really care, b/c Taker should've retired at 20-0, in my opinion.
Yup, it's either Taker looking like a Jabroni old fuck or Wyatt losing to the leftovers of bork. That's no fun

On sidenote: What if in some crazy twist Taker came back at the rumble, won it, have his rematch with bork for the title, win it and get cashed in by seth rolins?

Reactions: Kuolema