Triple H Reportedly Holds Talent Meeting Backstage At RAW, Talks Rumble And WrestleMania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Thanks, but no thanks.

I'll take Bryan vs Bork, or anyone vs Bork than Taker vs Bork Part 2 any day of the week.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Thanks, but no thanks.

I'll take Bryan vs Bork, or anyone vs Bork than Taker vs Bork Part 2 any day of the week.
The casuals would eat it up though, and it would be a much better passing of the torch by taker and a last hurrah. I just can't swallow that shitty match on the middle of the card being his last

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Honestly that's really hard, Bryan or Roman? If Bryan, we'll probably see Lesnar vs. Bryan, but if Roman... i'm dreaming Reigns vs. Rollins vs. Ambrose. Don't ask how... I wanna see THAT if Reigns wins the rumble.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Honestly that's really hard, Bryan or Roman? If Bryan, we'll probably see Lesnar vs. Bryan, but if Roman... i'm dreaming Reigns vs. Rollins vs. Ambrose. Don't ask how... I wanna see THAT if Reigns wins the rumble.

The former Shield feud should happen post-WM, imo. I mean, I see it happening that way. 'cause I'm pulling for Bryan to win the Rumble.

But... If they decide to roll with Reigns as the RR winner and the one to beat the one behind twenty one and one, then it'd be uber-awesome to have Rollins cash in on him at Mania and then you join Ambrose in all that and we have the former Shield feud for a good amount of months.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
It's ridiculous. This "news" is a rumor and a bad one at that. The logistics of holding a backstage meeting with the entire roster is ridiculous.

Cody was just tweeting about it last week. This is not "news".
It's a rumor and its a bullshit rumor at that.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It's ridiculous. This "news" is a rumor and a bad one at that. The logistics of holding a backstage meeting with the entire roster is ridiculous.

Cody was just tweeting about it last week. This is not "news".
It's a rumor and its a bullshit rumor at that.
And was shot down by multiple former WWE talent, who pointed out that it is easy to set up a backstage meeting. Hell, they've had movie nights backstage.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
If memory serves me right, it was Ricardo Rodriquez and Curt Hawkins who replied to Cody, it was Ricardo who brought up that they were all gathered once to watch the Marine 3 I think before a show as an example.

Beside, logic dictates that since they are all hired by the same company, they'll have a corporate email (this has been verified by CM Punk among others), which most talent would check on their phones since they are on the road so much. All Triple H needs to do is send out an email saying when and where to have a meeting and a meeting is set.

The active on the road roster isn't THAT big.

I fail to see how a company the size of and with the resources of the WWE would be unable to stage something as easy as a meeting with part of their staff.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I don't think it's foolish to believe that WWE doesn't have meetings with all of the locker room present. It could be about the future of their company so why wouldn't they have a meeting with everyone