Tri-branded PPV's. Good or bad?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
More variety and more of the top supertars but it gets to common and we all lose interest afterawhile. Thanks to the tri-branding PPV's I only look forward to Wrestlemania and One Night Stand for the obvious reasons.

Wrestlemania=Supposed to be the best PPV every year.
One Night Stand=The night every match is a hardcore, cage, ladder or Hell in a cell match. Its the closest were gonna get to old school ECW.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
what about survivor series(5 vs 5 elimination match) and royal rumble(30 man royal rumble match)?

Reaction score
what about survivor series(5 vs 5 elimination match) and royal rumble(30 man royal rumble match)?
Survivor Series use to be good, now it just has random superstars in a team match where the faces always win. The match serves no purpose anymore and doesn't have major story value as it once had. Before the tri brands the Survivor Series match had alot more value. Examples like Austins career on the line, winners are GM each week and to see which brand is superior Raw or Smack Down! Like I said now its just random wrestlers on either a face team or heel team fighting for what? Nothing.

Royal Rumble as well as Summer Slam still have some significant value but has become watered down especially Summer Slam. Royal Rumble still has some value but only to decide who is going to face the champ at Wrestlemania. Sadly in the past few years the winners have won it for sentimental or just for money purposes. Hell Undertakers match wasn't even the main event of Wrestlemania. The last one that actually had a good impact and carried over to Wrestlemania was Beniots, since then its been mediocre to say the least.

vickymania

Reaction score
how can ECW produce its own PPV when they have just 1 championship belt to offer?? and a 1 hr show as well..not many wrestler's in the roster and tried and tested storylines( btw,there's none at the moment)..its good for ECW if they hold their title match at the tri-branded PPV's..

Reinvented

Reaction score
I hate this tri brand pay per views its jus dumb....

1)Now we get more DQs as wins that lead to the next pay per views.

2) I actually looked foward to The 4 main shows Summerslam, Survior Series, Royal Rumble and Wresltmania. Now 1 of those is a joke (SummerSlam)

3) All the young stars that had the chance to build up and have a pay per view match are now left out...

4)We get the same matchs over and over again Batista and sum guy and 5 more rematchs. Triple H destroying Umaga. CM Punk and Johnny Nitro now with the Miz becaue of what happened at Cyber Sunday.

Smackdown and ECW should share pay per views and Raw have its own...