Transformers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Pretty much the best place to continue the conversation going in that Part 3's thread.

There is talks of a 4th movie, with Jason Statham possibly being cast as the human role. I personally enjoyed the first 3 movies. But, what are your thoughts?

We can also discuss the previous Transformers movies, and possibly talk about what we would have changed, and or what we would do differently if we could make a Transformers movie.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Abandoning all ties to the former cast is a bad idea in my mind. I get it's expensive to keep them on but to cut how do you explain that without it seeming far fetched?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Well considering the original cast(still yet to be confirmed if everybody has been cut) was in a giant ass robot war, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of them died along the way.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
That's the thing you can always write a few people off at a time but the entire cast (which is heavily rumored) I'd just have some of the supporting cast support statham and I'd not have any bot that's involved with a main cast member in the movie without explaining where the other person is. And do a better job then they did with Megan Fox.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
If they keep some of the supporting cast from the first 3 things could tie in easier, and introduce new bots to make it more like these events are all happening in the same timeline. There are enough Primes that you wouldnt even need to use Orion Pax(Optimus' name pre-Prime), then theres the chance that Statham could be the stranded soldier that discovers the Dinobots, which would just be awesome and make me forget that there was other movies.

There are alot of ways a more action driven Transformers movie could go, and it has always worked well in comics & cartoons. There are also a number of named humans in the series, alot of which work with the Autobots at differing times.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'm calling for a Beast Wars scenario, and Statham somehow travels through time and space! I fucking loved Beast Wars.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Alright, Statham is saying he has not been contacted, but would not be against it. The only cast member known to not be returning is Shia.

Beast Wars wouldnt really work, as much as I loved that story(and freaked when the turned Rhinox into a bad guy in Beast Machines) it would be way too much CG for it to be a theatrical release. A straight to video would be alright as it would really only sell to that niche market.

From what I have been ble to find out, it sounds like Galvatron is being introduced(an upgraded Megatron), and that all 3 previous movies will be the history for these movies. So it is possible that the Autobots have been on earth for a decade or more in the 4th film, the majority of the cast would have given up with the fight and moved on, retired, or had a family and therefore other obligations.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Honestly, would be interesting to see what they do if it is in fact set a decade or so after the last film.