Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Terminator Mafia (he was town that game) - first post putting any variety of pressure on him, he responds with
The one you said was my second about Blaine, was the first. The top quote up there makes no mention of Blaine. It’s Barry and Lethal. So that’s a fail on your part. One was me voting wrong, the other was me doing it right. Then I called out Chevy, for being way to defensive of him, and defended myself to said questions. Good reach, but seems like you’re coming up short
This doesn't feel like mincing words, he's straight into it and straight up about why his aggressor is Wrong.

I want to focus on one person at a time, I already looked at others as I’ve said before as well Chevy seemed to be defending Blaine really hard early on, almost to a point they are together. But he’s since voted against him, which made me back off him a little bit. :toomanykobes
Again, not overly wordy, straight in with the counterpoint

Fair enough. I’m just trying to get into the game and have some fun. Im just using my knowledge of the people outside of this, to try and make judgment. But that probably truly doesn’t work. I look forward to getting better and learning for sure.
A bit closer to what we've seen this game :francis

I was not saying he wasn’t LEADING, I was saying that it’s not a reason I will vote for someone. My bad for not being clear.
Okay, we're back in the game, this is better

If you really think I would join in just because everyone else did, it shows you don't know me. So, I hope you're not including me in any feuds you already had here.

This is just from the first half of his posts but I feel it's representative. It's not perfect but I feel it's a bit of a difference between last game and this game. That one "bad" post last game makes me wonder if Blaze is just having a bad game and it's NAI though

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Seven pages in and I want to say very slight suss on Grim and Sky.

Discuss.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Y’all keep saying Blaze and I’m gonna have to go there for lunch later. :mark2

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Poyser, why can’t you always be this obvtown on Day 1?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Terminator Mafia (he was town that game) - first post putting any variety of pressure on him, he responds with

This doesn't feel like mincing words, he's straight into it and straight up about why his aggressor is Wrong.

Again, not overly wordy, straight in with the counterpoint

A bit closer to what we've seen this game :francis

Okay, we're back in the game, this is better

This is just from the first half of his posts but I feel it's representative. It's not perfect but I feel it's a bit of a difference between last game and this game. That one "bad" post last game makes me wonder if Blaze is just having a bad game and it's NAI though
I can assure you, I’m 100% town. I know they are other post there, where I’m sure people was calling out my way of playing and saying how I seem to be to wordy. Maybe I’m misremembering that, cause it’s been a few weeks or months at this point and I do smoke a lot :lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Y’all keep saying Blaze and I’m gonna have to go there for lunch later. :mark2
I’m sorry but I’m not on the menu.

unless you pay good :Giggity:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I can assure you, I’m 100% town. I know they are other post there, where I’m sure people was calling out my way of playing and saying how I seem to be to wordy. Maybe I’m misremembering that, cause it’s been a few weeks or months at this point and I do smoke a lot :lol
Maybe you can go find posts like that in your first game?

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Agree some with the Barry sus, but I’m actually pretty okay with Sky now.

The Jonny discourse was interesting, though.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Specifically this highlighted part seems so fucking ominous to me
Did someone say this was Jonny's first game? He's already had a couple of posts where it seems like he is already in game solving mode. Slight Town lean for him.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Basically if someone wants to think anything about me, they can. Not really anything yet caught my attention, so I don’t wanna be like yeah to someone because others are.

The first time I played however I did pretty decent so I’m hoping something like last time happens for me again. Not knowing people’s play style might be a slight advantage for me, since I got nothing to go off of :lol
You seem slightly nervous already.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Maybe you can go find posts like that in your first game?
Once I’m on a computer sure. The skin I use doesn’t seem to want to let me click the post numbers to find post by certain members from mobile.