Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What even was your question and are you sure I didn't answer it in another post?
Don’t play silly. :lol Feel free to look at my last couple post, in fact the last two in this thread before this one has all to do with it. :toomanykobes This doesn’t help you at all in my eyes.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Barry, because of:
posting a fluff vote and then acting like it was serious but also leaving his options open with an emote. Pick one or the other, don't flip-flop
Claims to be one of the main sense-posters when half of his posts came during the fluff phase and were indeed fluff
Behaviour around OMB was just wrong, OMB posted a standard non-aligned read and he got immediately defensive as if he meant Barry and I were town/scum in some combo. Maybe he's scum knowing I'd flip town and thinking what that means for him?
Also very fence-sitty re:Retep's theory, has said nothing regarding a read on Retep iirc
Trust me I wouldn't go for you for a Trust grab on my first post in the game.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Now when was this? Because I have not taken anything you said serious at all.
Okay so, look at this post from me

I don't associate Blaze with a fear of commitment so you could be on to something there
You could have easily responded this to a "Fuck are you talking about? That's OMB that rushes into shit, you must be mixing up your red mods again", because, you know, that does happen. But instead you go for

Well I’m not the type to just wanna jump on someone so easily. I don’t wanna end up regretting any choice later on. But I can see where that could easily be a red flag for sure, and I’ll let eyes be on me while I keep my eyes on everyone and hope I’m alive still to hopefully make a vote
Which, even though you're quiting Jonny on here, reads as an indirect response to my post. This post also feels like it runs too long, like you're thinking of five different ways to defend yourself.

Basically if someone wants to think anything about me, they can. Not really anything yet caught my attention, so I don’t wanna be like yeah to someone because others are.

The first time I played however I did pretty decent so I’m hoping something like last time happens for me again. Not knowing people’s play style might be a slight advantage for me, since I got nothing to go off of :lol
Which you follow with another post that feels like you tacked on a bunch of defenses to it

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Sky how was Blaze supposed to just assume you had him mixed up with OMB before you even said that :lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Okay so, look at this post from me

You could have easily responded this to a "Fuck are you talking about? That's OMB that rushes into shit, you must be mixing up your red mods again", because, you know, that does happen. But instead you go for

Which, even though you're quiting Jonny on here, reads as an indirect response to my post. This post also feels like it runs too long, like you're thinking of five different ways to defend yourself.

Which you follow with another post that feels like you tacked on a bunch of defenses to it
You said back in the start I took something you said seriously, none of that has anything to do with you. So you’re reaching pretty hard with the “indirect” reply to you thing. :bosque

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
You said back in the start I took something you said seriously, none of that has anything to do with you. So you’re reaching pretty hard with the “indirect” reply to you thing. :bosque
Well at this point I'm willing to chalk it up as a misunderstanding, not least because I'd rather not have the Town DV dead.

Thoughts on Barry? You haven't really talked about him as far as I can tell

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Tbh I'm getting vibes from like two games ago when I got sucked into a back and forth with her and she later used it to sus me because I should have shut her down instead of engaging :lol this feels somewhat similar, expecting the person she's talking with to just understand her logic

She was town then I believe, but someone double check that

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
other than the bad omb point though, I didn't 100% hate the "tacked on defense" point she made on blaze.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
other than the bad omb point though, I didn't 100% hate the "tacked on defense" point she made on blaze.

Yeah Blaze does feel very wordy this game when talking about it. Some over defensiveness and overexlplaney vibes there.

Could probably be fruitful to check his first game to see if he posted similarly....someone not me wanna do that for a pal?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well at this point I'm willing to chalk it up as a misunderstanding, not least because I'd rather not have the Town DV dead.

Thoughts on Barry? You haven't really talked about him as far as I can tell
So you’re only willing to back off me because you don’t wanna be dead? Well if you take out the town part. I think having scum who gets a DV isn’t something we need, and if you are town then that surely would suck. But I think the positive(having a double voting scum gone) outweigh the negative(losing the ability of being able to vote out scum easier)

I can see the concern for him, but at the same time right now he’s the least of my worries.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah Blaze does feel very wordy this game when talking about it. Some over defensiveness and overexlplaney vibes there.

Could probably be fruitful to check his first game to see if he posted similarly....someone not me wanna do that for a pal?
if someone doesnt ill do it in a bit, im still lazy lol been up since like 5:30 and still groggy

Reactions: Chris

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

I can tell you I was :lol and people tried the same thing on me last time as well, and I know some of those same people were scum last time. So, interesting.

Reactions: Chris

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Right, but that's what you did last game too. That's why I noticed it right out of the gate.

+1 for the querying and pushing. Nice.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
if someone doesnt ill do it in a bit, im still lazy lol been up since like 5:30 and still groggy

He def got sussed and claimed early as hider from my memory but that's about all I got retained lol I don't remember the real push for his claiming

Reactions: Canadian Dragon