Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Alright it’s CP or Blaze for me today still. I still got the slimy staying alive at all costs feeling from Cp in going back. Chris was higher in POE but i felt better about his play during this phase. His voting has been very loose today and i kind of feel like he has been trying to get votes going to see if he could push a lynch in any direction but his.

I keep going back to when i prodded Blaze on day 2 for reads after he said he was fully caught up and the only one he offered up was his already established OMB suspicion. There’s been a few of us trying to get him to commit to more reads as the game has gone on and it’s been like pulling teeth. Someone looked at his other game and he seemed different so my gut feeling on him being scum here coupled with that make me feel I’ve made a good read there.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
You are missing a #3 scum

Oh shit, we're thinking 3? Fuck. It'd have to be Chris then going off my lynch order. Unless one of my blues have deceived me (and fair game if they have).

Also a count would be good.

Chris (1) - CP

It's in my vote chart above :)

Yeah I think it might just be CP on me? Was that Lethal quote where Blaze voted OMB from this phase or a read back?

That was back earlier in the game

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
CP would be my preferred choice, he's the only one that fits in all the scum teams I can see

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Alright it’s CP or Blaze for me today still. I still got the slimy staying alive at all costs feeling from Cp in going back. Chris was higher in POE but i felt better about his play during this phase. His voting has been very loose today and i kind of feel like he has been trying to get votes going to see if he could push a lynch in any direction but his.

I keep going back to when i prodded Blaze on day 2 for reads after he said he was fully caught up and the only one he offered up was his already established OMB suspicion. There’s been a few of us trying to get him to commit to more reads as the game has gone on and it’s been like pulling teeth. Someone looked at his other game and he seemed different so my gut feeling on him being scum here coupled with that make me feel I’ve made a good read there.
Sky looked at his other game and said he looked different but he was also a hider that died D1 that game and I thought his D1s looked similar when she posted the quotes

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Sky looked at his other game and said he looked different but he was also a hider that died D1 that game and I thought his D1s looked similar when she posted the quotes

I could have sworn i read it more recently. Was reading back with a baby in my arms so i can’t tell you when exactly i saw it Lmaoo.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Thing is with Blaze though, he's played the emotion card frequently and keeps promising reads but hasn't come through yet. It's a conundrum because CP also doesn't look kosher either. That claim and usage is just....it's like pineapple on pizza.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I think there is scum in the masons as well, i just can’t fucking decide which one. I was leaning lethal from his play the last few days and as day went along and he continued to be absent i felt better about that but i actually think he’s looked pretty solid on his recent posts. Idk that Jonny had necessarily done too much that I’ve noticed which plays well into a scum player just going with the flow. I liked Chris’s theory that there’s potential that Jonny is withholding an additional role from earlier as well.

I don’t feel as strong in either read here as i do on CP & Blaze so I’d prefer to talk through that as we go through night after lynching one of those two.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
CP would be my preferred choice, he's the only one that fits in all the scum teams I can see
Well Blaze too tbf , funny thing is cp hasnt mentioned much of Blaze today ? Need to look at his big post.

I'm in between lethal n cp (open to Blaze but less certain)

Cp I don't love his last 2 phases

Lethal is more a complex meta read around his duel. It's complex because he's behaving vastly different than angry town n Yolo role user, but on the flip side I acknowledge he's tryin to improve his meta n attitude so that complicates it

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I do think one of the masons has to be scum in like every combination people have thrown out tbh :lol I'm leaning towards Jonny there too

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well Blaze too tbf , funny thing is cp hasnt mentioned much of Blaze today ? Need to look at his big post.

I'm in between lethal n cp (open to Blaze but less certain)

Cp I don't love his last 2 phases

Lethal is more a complex meta read around his duel. It's complex because he's behaving vastly different than angry town n Yolo role user, but on the flip side I acknowledge he's tryin to improve his meta n attitude so that complicates it

Blaze doesn't fit all my scum teams though, I think we might actually be looking at CP/Jonny/OMB but some other combos do involve Blaze

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So basically:
My gut thinks cp is scum
My brain says lethal flip is pretty useful

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jonny eh? I thought his latest play around lethal was ok but poe gonna poe

Why not lethal?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Do you remember my last game as duelist and how I completely shat the bed? You can understand my reservation to use it here. Why else would I be gauging people's opinions? :)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I wouldn't be opposed to going Lethal, CP going at him is what really threw me off, but he did end up switching back and voting me like you pointed out. I'm just still not sold all that interaction was from teammates lol granted that is basing this off CP being scum too but from my analysis I think I can only be wrong there if I'm wrong on one of Tweet/N0M/Jeff which in the case gg. I would very much like to solve the masons though lol