Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Tweet/Blaze are absolutely NOT connected here. Another +1 for Tweet.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
But then he chooses Chris over Blaze if pressured :confused

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Explains it due to POE....which fits I guess. Alrighty then, done with the kweeht. Welcome to blue.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Why am I blue exactly?

You'll see in my conclusion writeup :)

Essentially in boils down to your interactions with my core town players and interactions with my leans.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Okay, so do you feel confident enough, that you could mislynch me, but figure out the rest of the scum team once I flip town? I know earlier we said we didn’t wanna risk it BUT when I flip town, if that helps narrows it down to the 3, is it worth it? I’m a team player and will gladly bite the bullet to win. But ONLY if you are confident enough

Appeal to emotion here. Sort of trying to avert a lynch here by calling Jeff's confidence into question. Basically "lynch me if you're confident enough that you can solve the scum." This rubs me the wrong way.

Currently trying to process some of the stuff I’ve read.

I mean, I know Tweet has been really seeming to push for me a lot lately, and I need to go back and read his post to see how much if at all him and Peter was interacting, surely when it comes to my wagon. I know Peter asked Tweet about me but I can’t remember much of what came from that.

This isn't the first time you were asked for reads either, and I could even dare assume that this is deflecting heat off you once more.

Also another thing. If I was scum, don’t you think I have better post? like my team would coach me into what to say or do, not leave me out here like a fish out of water.

Playing the WIFOM card. Your posts haven't been bad by any measure, so I find this appeal to emotion quite bizarre yet again.

See I could understand if wildly better. Like if I came in looking like I been playing for months or years, that’s a red flag, 100%. But I like to think they make me look slightly like I had some clue of what I’m doing. I mean look at Jonny. It’s his first game and he looks a little bit better than I do. At least from my view. I think that’s how I would be where I seem to have a basic understanding of things.

:pull

Again with the emotion and WIFOM. I want to +1 Chris here for prompting this post out, as I don't believe he's the type to open wolf in this situation.

Chris seems way to helpful towards me, and the fact that he didn't want me to pretty much mislynch myself makes me feel as if I can clear him. Maybe he's playing smart, but I would think if he was scum he would not have talked me out of it, I suppose I could say the same for Jeff. Tho, Jeff's could be because of me not being so sure of the fact we could have 3 VT, and he didn't want to be looked at when I flip town.

Interesting conclusion and the first bit of genuine content I've seen in this read back. +1 to you, although I heavily disagree on the Jeff notion.

Maybe I'm reaching here, and if someone has any post to help read them as town, go ahead and show me them now as I would love to clear someone else from my mind. BUT Tweet was 100% fine with me "taking one for the team." despite how risky a mislynch would be. Where yeah we can afford one more on paper. Someone who's town I feel would play just a little bit smarter than that this late into the game when every lynch at this point is crucial towards winning.

This overreaction to Tweet's post isn't amazing either. Generally if he's using that purple wink, he's playing with cheek. You basically served yourself up earlier "Post 2794" and he thusly responded in kind. Sort of playing the victim a little.

If I was scum don't you think I would not give up tho and keep trying to get people to lynch you? Tho let me guess that's a weak logic also isn't it? But honestly I can't remember why I did, I'll need to back and read it. I was not exactly all there at that point because I was tired but couldn't sleep. So I'll be honest, I don't remember half of anything.

More WIFOM. Stalling even. Lethal no like this.

Well look, when Raw is over, I'll go and look at the post from last night/this morning, and get back to you on the rest of it.
I said I look back on the interaction I had with tweet after Raw went off but I honestly forgot. Will have to do in the morning if someone reminds me. So someone quote this in a couple hours or so to remind me and I’ll see it when I wake up. Thanks.

On one hand I'm willing to give a benefit of the doubt here, but this is the second instance of what I'd believe to be stalling. Add in the multitude of WIFOM, appeals to emotion, it's just not adding up to me. Orange.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I was on CP. My shot last night didn't actually protect anyone, it only made it so if the player I targeted died, I'd get to share a QT with them instead. I was gonna go for Barry, but in Hazas role resolution, kills resolve before Watcher results, so if Barry died he wouldn't get any results he could share with me.

Is this role resolution public? Would a kill resolve before a cop shot? Because to me, your selection of CP doesn't quite fit what you're trying to sell. You know what I mean? You didn't want to share a QT with Barry because he wouldn't get results, but were content to share a QT with CP who also wouldn't get results (pending the role resolution order tbf).

@Jeff Valley Driver you're more experienced on role resolution dynamics here, what's your take?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I be honest with saying CP def on my scum list look back he was someone I had said so while back but I go back to finding it hard to believe we got 4 VTs

In my experiences a scum OMB would NEVER list a team mate and actively avoids naming people. iirc this is how Poyser hooked him on a scum/town meta and easily solved him. Blue.

Yeah but we could of tested it out besides that could easily be a lynchproof as well tho.

Didn't even think of Chris being possibly lynch proof. Maybe that's where my duel shot comes in to counteract that perk?

I guess dueling the SK is a good way to buy you brownie points

tbf my other options were the claimed watcher [which I wasn't going to duel] and not dueling at all.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Is this role resolution public? Would a kill resolve before a cop shot? Because to me, your selection of CP doesn't quite fit what you're trying to sell. You know what I mean? You didn't want to share a QT with Barry because he wouldn't get results, but were content to share a QT with CP who also wouldn't get results (pending the role resolution order tbf).

@Jeff Valley Driver you're more experienced on role resolution dynamics here, what's your take?
Idk if the role resolution chart is public, but the one Haza referred me to in private said (pertinent part only):

Investigation
Kill
Watch/Track/Motion Detect etc

If somebody used a role that resolved before a kill, they'd still get their results if at all important. So if CP used a Cop shot and died, he'd get a result to share with me in a QT, if Barry watched somebody he wouldn't get a result and so him and I being in a QT would amount to nothing.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Idk if the role resolution chart is public, but the one Haza referred me to in private said (pertinent part only):

Investigation
Kill
Watch/Track/Motion Detect etc

If somebody used a role that resolved before a kill, they'd still get their results if at all important. So if CP used a Cop shot and died, he'd get a result to share with me in a QT, if Barry watched somebody he wouldn't get a result and so him and I being in a QT would amount to nothing.

Thank you. Alright, this checks out then and satisfies my curiosity. Great usage then (Y)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Chris going back and forth with Jeffery is a good sign tbf, he's showing the same rationale that he did during WS where he bodied Doddsy (pointing out great points for Tweet being town this time). There's also his bickering with Blaze that's a plus

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Ye fine I have a cop shot from poyser, it was that or a vig shot

May I ask why you didn't select the vig shot? This is the most bizarre claim to date

No I didn't use a role I just had the option of inheriting one

Which is functionally the same I guess

And you couldn't use it N2? That's....odd.

Couldn't use it last night

Why? If it activated N1, then surely you're notified D2 like if a gift giver gives you something, and then can use the next night. Oh boy.

but why wouldnt you get the option to backup poyser immediately after he died then? obviously youd pick that up and use it asap without waiting. how does your role actually work

Bingo. +50 for you. Jeff's smelling the shit too.

Idk Haza asked me n2 if I wanted the cop or vig shot and I said cop and I gave a target and he said I can't use it yet

Why would he have waited a full phase to ask you what you wanted? Entering WIFOM territory here.

its just weird because you would think you would inherit the role when day starts and use that night. not receive it at night to use the next night. thats a clunky ass role

Agreed.

No it says a town player with remaining shots of a role that can be used (paraphrasing) etc but it doesn't spell out the timing of when I can use it so I'm confused why I couldn't use it n2 but whatever

So figuratively you couldn't inherit the SK shots? That's interesting.

You saying you were on Retep a bit D1. You said you found him dodgy, voted him, had no further comments about him until the claim and then moved off him to Sky. Wasn’t like you interacted with him or really pushed on him

This is interesting. Very interesting. I like it.

I mean it could be any role but I think cop was the right choice

Who would be your candidates tonight?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Jeff Valley Driver - VT
Chris - Governor {redacted}
OMBayBay - Vanillaiser
PHEN0M
- VT
Project Jonny
- Mason
Lethal Banks - Mason (Duelist)
Toni-Blaze - VT
CraigPelton - Backup
Tweet - Doctor variant

Right, this is where I'm at currently.

Lynch order:

Blaze >> CP >> Chris >> OMB >> Tweet >> Jonny >> Jeff >> PHEN0M >> Lethal

I'll see what's cooking later on when the Americans wake up.