TQO's January 4th IMPACT Review

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The Quintastic One’s TNA IMPACT Review

Many of you on IWF know me as a TNA mark. Someone who has defended TNA vehemently against the Anti-TNA bias that runs rampant in today’s IWC. But tonight, I give you guys my review on TNA’s Monday Night IMPACT, as a straight shooter. I will give you my 100% honest, bold faced opinion. I will cover what I thought was good and what I thought was bad. Some of my opinions may surprise you, and some of my opinions may have you foaming at the mouth wanting to disagree. But this is me, this is the truth coming from my words. There will be no bullshit in this review. I stayed throughout the entire 3 hour broadcast. Not once did I turn away to watch what the competition was offering. And finally, without further ado, this is my review.

TNA starts out with a spiffy opening package and a stellar run down by the announce crew of Mike Tenay & Tazz. I’m already pumped at the possibility of Barbed Wire Massacre III, and close to marking out and we haven’t even started yet. With that in mind, we start off with the Steel Asylum match for the X Division Championship.

X Division Steel Asylum Match:
Chris Sabin Vs. Alex Shelley Vs. Homicide Vs. Kiyoshi Vs. Jay Lethal Vs. Consequences Creed Vs. Suicide Vs. Amazing Red

This match quite simply was a cluster fuck. It wasn’t a good clusterfuck, it wasn’t something that got me pumped for the rest of the show. It was just eight guys, in a red steel cage, that ended in a horrible DQ finish. Cage match ending in a DQ? Are you fucking kidding me? Homicide tries to do some crazy escape from the cage deal and botches by getting his foot stuck, and somehow finds a way out of the cage anyway.

But here’s the part where I mark out. JEFF MOTHER FUCKING HARDY SHOWS UP. I said there was a snowballs chance in hell that it was gonna happen. I said that there was no way that Jeff Hardy would show up but if he did he would definitely effect the ratings. This may be the stupidest financial move of Jeff Hardy’s career, but God Damnit was I marking out from seeing him back in TNA.

We cut to several disjointed backstage promos until we finally res t on Kevin Nash being interviewed by Christy Hemme. Nash looks like he’s baked out of his mind. He cuts a very calm, laborious promo that almost seems to ramble at some points, before he lets us know that Hogan is not alone....which I’m pretty sure was already covered by Tenay at the top of the show.

TNA Knockouts Championship:
Tara Vs. ODB

They have yet another boring and uninspired match up between the two. I mean seriously guys, when are you going to realize that Tara and ODB have ZERO chemistry? ODB wins with a roll up while pulling the tights. And I call bullshit. ODB should NOT be Knockouts champion again. They were just about ready to set up for Tara to have a nice long and competitive title reign that will mean something, and you give it back to the worst Knockouts Champion in history? She’s not that fucking over. This pissed me off because I enjoy good women’s wrestling. And this was NOT it.

Ric Flair arrives at the arena, and I am NOT as excited as everyone else seems to be about this. I said several weeks ago that if this show was flooded with oldies that I would not watch TNA again. So I’m basically scared for my life that I’m gonna have to either be resolved to shitty Hornswoggle segments for the rest of my life or risk being a hypocrite and continue to watch TNA. If they don’t step up their game from what they’ve done so far in this show, I may not regret having to keep my word.

We then have 3 promos in a row. First involving Mick Foley not being permitted into the building. Which is.....whatever. Then we go into Bobby Lashley & Kristal doing an in ring promo and suddenly cutting a vicious heel promo. Kristal makes a good mouthpiece for Lashley, I wasn’t expecting that. It might not make much sense right now but I think the whole “I’m an MMA fighter so I’m superior to all these fake wrestlers†heel turn is brilliant if handled right. And finally, we round it all out where The Beautiful People have a long drawn out segment that basically says that they are going to be doing strip poker all night. Neeto, I bet we won’t be seeing a lick of it.

We come back from commercial break and we get our fourth promo in a row. It’s Scott Hall & Sean Waltman not being permitted into the building. Oh joy. We then watch someone switch from a black limo into Hogans limo and then suddenly Waltman & Hall are at ringside. Wow, those guys found a way past those security guards pretty fast.

We then go for our fifth promo in a row, which is Hogan coming out predictably just in time for RAW to start going on the air. We knew it was gonna happen, but the fact that this is gonna take up another 20 minutes and all we’ve had is two crappy matches so far is making me not very excited for this. Hogan does his spiel, Waltman & Hall come in the ring, Hogan fends them off saying it’s different this time. Sure, that’s why we have all your buddies here right Hogan? Nash comes out, and we have basically a repeat of the same exchange. Eric Bischoff comes out, and says the exact same shit again but THIS TIME it suddenly makes sense to Nash, Hall & Waltman. And they leave the ring. Bischoff then tears up a script for tonights show and magically replaces it with another script. And we cut to commercial again after seeing Sting in the rafters.

TNA Knockouts Tag Team Title Match:
Team Hotter Than A Pistol On A Grill In A Texas Summer Greenhouse Vs. Awesome Kong & Hamada

Really good tag match (about fucking TIME!). We cut halfway through to the back where STIFF MANNEQUIN DOLLS THAT LOOSELY RESEMBLE THE MACHINE GUNS are backstage and I’m supposed to believe that they were attacked. What, did Sabin & Shelley ditch the building and go get some Jager Bombs right after the Steel Asylum match and weren’t available to shoot the segment? WTFBBQ? But like I said, really good tag match that really got the audience going. Hamada & Awesome Kong win after some vicious exchanges, and they are your new champions. I don’t entirely disagree with this, although I wouldn’t of minded if Sarita & Taylor held onto those belts for forever really. They’re pointless enough belts that as long as I get to see those bitches in storylines and on my TV I’ve got fapping material.

We then cut backstage back to the strip poker game and VAL MOTHER FUCKING VENIS shows up! Ok, ok. I will admit, it’s too many old guys debuting for my taste, but Val Venis is the fucking man and everyone should know it. He looks in great shape too and at least makes the strip poker game a little more entertaining. But it’s still a pointless segment. We then get Mick Foley once again trying to get in the door and the Nasty Boys show up.......uhg. Can someone shoot me now?

TNA Tag Team Titles #1 Contendership:
The Blue Corn Tortillas Vs. Dr. Stevie & Raven

Basically a two second squash match in favor of the Super Mexi-Prints. As crappy as that is, hey, at least we get Daffney on TV for a few seconds.

We cut backstage to a promo with Christy Hemme & D’Angelo Dinero. Dinero delivering well on the stick, and Orlando Jordan shows up...............

Why??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

D’Angelo Dinero Vs. Desmond Wolf

This was a fun little match up. Too short for my tastes. This is a double edged sword for me. Because on one hand, it’s super special awesome that Dinero is getting a big push now. But it’s also very disappointing that Desmond Wolf, after having such a hot debut, loses twice to Kurt Angle on PPV and now suddenly is lost in the shuffle. It’s a give and take I guess, but I don’t have to like it.

We then cut once again to several short segments. Jeff Jarrett is in the building, and Rhino has been knocked out. At least he’s not a FUCKING MANNEQUIN. But I’m assuming this means no Barbed Wire Massacre. Why the fuck would you throw that out?! We get more Hogan clips, then AJ Styles hypes up his match against Kurt at Genesis. Bischoff arrives and changes the title match to TONIGHT. Now THAT I can get behind!

We now get a Jeff Jarrett in ring promo which is essentially a rehash of everything Hogan already said earlier except from a different perspective. Hogan shows up on the Tron and basically tells Jeff Jarrett to lace up his boots or hit the bricks. Jarrett doesn’t seem to know what to think of it, and neither do I. We then cut to a Christopher Daniels promo, who is cut short by Jeremy Borash in favor of Mick Foley finally entering the arena.....that’s not a good sign. Interrupting the young guys promos to renew focus on the old guys is NOT a good way to conduct business. We then cut back to Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore being excited for some crazy painting of what I would have to assume is an ode to what Monkeystyle really looks like. And Jesus Christ how many promos was that in a row? 7?

“The Monster†Abyss vs. Samoa Joe

This was another fun little match. Nothing too special but you could tell Samoa Joe was working extra stiff to try and up his game tonight. My problem is that they didn’t even mention the fact that Samoa Joe has the World Title Feast Or Fired briefcase, and Abyss’ 6 month long feud with Dr. Stevie was exactly what I feared it was. Just a filler storyline with no real plans to move him up the card after it was done with. Sad day for me. But wasn’t a BAD match for all intents and purposes.

Kristal then is backstage talking with Eric Bischoff. Bischoff pretty much blows her off, but I’m at least glad they didn’t just do the one promo and forgot about Lashley the rest of the night. We then get backstage where Beer Money is laid out, and Bubba The Love Sponge thinks he knows who did it. And yet you don’t divulge that information? Pointless much.

We get promo #3 where the Nasty Boys are able to sneak into the building with the help of Bubba the Love Sponge. This isn’t going to end well for me tonight is it? Angle does a DAMN good job of hyping the title fight tonight, obviously he’s ready to up his game tonight for the main event. Then finally we get Jeff Hardy & Shannon Moore leaving the building, which they hand over the painting of Monkeystyle to some little girls and get in their car. I’m sure she will cherish that portrait forever MS. And in Promo #6 in a row we get the Nasty Boys trashing the locker room of Team 3D. Which means we are sure to get Team 3D Vs. Nasty Boys at Genesis. My worst fears have come true.

Main Event:
TNA World Heavyweight Championship:
AJ Styles Vs. Kurt Angle

Apparently the masked man came in to try and attack AJ Styles. The DQ isn’t called however and Kurt Angle ejects him from the ring......sooooo it’s ok for a masked man to an outside interference in a title fight but it’s not ok for Homicide to slap bitches with a baton during a steel cage match? Riiiiight. Either way, simply amazing match. 5 Stars all the way guaranteed. These guys put on a show and I was glad to know that the show was going to end off at least on the proper note, with incredible wrestling.

HOWEVER.....Hulk Hogan has to come out, because heaven forbid the spotlight can’t be on somebody else for TWO FREAKIN’ SECONDS. And he starts praising the two wrestles in the ring. Which I could of almost dealt with. But THEEEEEN we get cut backstage where Mick Foley gets into a verbal exchange with Val Venis for no reason whatsoever. He then goes to his former office and confronts Eric Bischoff, and then he gets beat down by the N.W.O. Hogan comes in and doesn’t even break up the donnybrook, but looks ominously around the room as we get a close up of his face. And that’s IMPACT.

No. No no no NO NO NO FUCKING NO!

This could of been so great. This could of been such a GLORIOUS FUCKING NIGHT FOR TNA! And in alot of ways, it was. In alot of ways they had a huge unpredictibility factor, they brought in JEFF HARDY of all people. They brought in all the big names they could find. But at the end of the day that was the very fucking problem!

Every single elderly jackass of WCW’s past was basically brought into this. The only fucking thing they were missing was bringing in Ken Anderson, Psycho Sid & Rob Van Dam. All my worst fears have come true and even IF TNA does an amazing magical number tomorrow at Neilson it would of all been tarnished.

We have Ric Flair needlessly getting himself involved with AJ Styles business apparently. We have the return of the N.W.O all but CONFIRMED on our hands. We have the Nasty Boys in the tag team division which is only a matter of time before they squash everyone else and become champions. We have Orlando Jordan coming in to fuck up D’Angelo Dineros push. We have Val Venis, who while awesome, is basically gonna be the new Kip James for the Beautiful People. Hell the only fucking BRIGHT SPOT in this show that was as good as the hype made it out to be was Jeff Hardy returning to TNA and the Main Event. But even THEN Hardy being in TNA is the worst financial mistake he could of ever made of his career, as he could of made MILLIONS more by being WWE’s next Mega Star. And the Main Event is overshadowed by MORE NEW WORLD ORDER HIJINX AND IT MAKES ME SICK TO MY FUCKING STOMACH!

FUCK THIS. I don’t WANT a Monday Night War if this is how it’s gonna go down. It’s WCW Junior taking on Kiddy Shit WWE. Both are HORRIBLE options for a wrestling promotion to get behind. I can’t fucking stand it!

Before I end up ripping my hair out from frustration, anxiety & damn near depression, I’m gonna end this review here. I have no doubts this show was a hundred times better than RAW. But when you have to be crap made great when compared to worse, you know the wrestling industry is dead.

The Rated R CMStar

Thank you. This is exactly my thoughs on the show. It wasn't by any means a bad show, but it's being overhyped by people just because it debuted a ton of guys we had a long time of not seeing.

But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how long it has been, it's still the nWo doing the same things, and the old guys hogging the spotlight.

The only reason people say Raw is crap is because unlike TNA, they didnt completely gave their product and overhaul and gave all their TV time to debuting people. The same guys who have been getting the spotlight kept it for tonight, we have a feud for The Miz now, DX and Legacy are closer to breaking up than ever and we have the Bret/Vince angle now on full force (even if the promo was a tad dissapointing).

Shock value has this edition of iMPACT overrated.

The Rated R CMStar

And Jeff Hardy is an idiot. He doesnt even seem to be going to the top of TNA, so he basically traded WWE main event for TNA midcard and hanging with Shannon Moore.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm just in absolute shock that it has come to this. I HATE the current direction of WWE programming for reasons that are pointless to debate because I know we fundamentally disagree on that.

But TNA was MY company. That was the one place where I put 100% of my faith into to finally stick it to Vince McMahon and force him to end this kiddy crap and start being edgey again. This was for me, supposed to be the resurrection of the Monday Night Wars.

It was a resurrection alright, a resurrection of WCW circa 2001.

I'm just in such complete and total shock right now. I can't even bare to think about it. At this point even if TNA proves to be successful, it came at such a monumental price that they've nothing short of sold out to Hogan and Co.

I should've seen it coming. But I allowed myself for one night to be a mark, and I paid the ultimate price for it. I think I've lost my love for TNA.

chessarmy

The bad:

Nasty Boys
Too many angles
ODB wins the Knockout Title
Steel Asylum
The end of the TNA "youth movement".

The good:

Jeff Hardy's debut
Hogan's promo about pushing the young guys (before nWo showed up)
Jeff Jarrett's promo (before Hogan showed up on the tron)
Knockout Tag Title match
Eric Bischoff's debut
AJ Styles looked like a star the entire night.
The main event

Overall, it wasn't a BAD show imo, but it wasn't amazing either. I loved the "anything can happen" feel with all the surprises, but at the end of the day, snubbing The Motor City Machine Guns and Beer Money for the fucking Nasty Boys is unacceptable. TNA did lots of things right on Monday, but they also made lots of mistakes. The booking mistakes brought the show down, but at least it was entertaining from start to finish.

Either way, I'm very interested to see what happens over the next few weeks. They have lots of new additions to the roster, and lots of different feuds to play with now.

The Rated R CMStar

Overall, it wasn't a BAD show imo, but it wasn't amazing either. I loved the "anything can happen" feel with all the surprises, but at the end of the day, snubbing The Motor City Machine Guns and Beer Money for the fucking Nasty Boys is unacceptable. TNA did lots of things right on Monday, but they also made lots of mistakes. The booking mistakes brought the show down, but at least it was entertaining from start to finish.

+1

Reaction score
TDQ, thank you so much. All is right with the IWF, I've been searching for a thread like this. Never has something been so over exaggerated than people clamoring about how good Impact was last night. It wasn't good. It wasn't awful, but it certainly wasn't good.

Beer

So far, I've only seen the first match.

It was pure bullshit. It started off fine but jsut when it was beginning to pick up there is a DQ ending all of a sudden, in a cage match, which, correct me if I'm wrong, is a no DQ match. Then, Homicide continues as if nothing happened to try and get out. Which he evidently couldn't do.

Then the other wrestlers pursue him as he rather awkwardly looking clings onto the metal rungs. Homicide then falls down, with the commentators passing it off as him dropping down on purpose. << rofl.

Next they continue the match as if nothing happened. All of them. Trying to scale the cage. Homicide breaks out, only for Jeff Hardy to return beating the fuck into him and finally Jeff sits on top of the cage as Mike Tenay has an orgasm over Jeff being, "cool."

The entire thing was a complete clusterfuck.

The Rated R CMStar

Jeff Hardy over the entire show was fail. His debut was horribly booked (the fact that it was JEFF HARDY may overshadow that), but his skits with that horrible painting and then with the teen girls were just awful.

GREYGHOST

Reaction score
First off...Hello

Now on to the Glory that was the "Saving" of TNA. Hulk Hogan, the often talked about, but never duplicated man, came into the Impact Zone and did that absolute best thing for TNA: He said one thing and did the opposite. Hulk you made a believer out of me with you behind the wheel TNA will soon be #1, because what I saw from you doesn't quite meet the standards for #2. I now have my Hogan rant done, on to the event.

X-division is a pale shadow of what it once was. The match choice was god awful and you could barely see inside of the damn cage. Then to make it even better you start off with a no-go. I mean why not put the Amazing Red in a title match with any of the other guys, instead of saying that the x-division is so unimportant that you'll give more time on tv to the Nasty Boys. Then you have Jeff Hardy return and instead of putting him on the path of the World title you put him the division that means nothing to you.

Next, Nash speaks and for once it's not funny.

Knockouts title Match gets less time than the X-divison match and it was still to long. ODB is not a joke, but the Knockouts have not been the same since Gail left. It isn't because of a lack of talent or interest characters either. Tara is phenomenal in the ring, but is not going to be a credible champion if she can't keep the title for longer than a month.

Now enters Thunder Lips...and I mourn the lack of a grassy knoll. Ah to be back in High School. It time to do the right thing, but it takes a 25min promo to explain that to the elderly Wolf pack. Only one of them is fit to be in the ring and it's as easy as 123 to guess who. They leave and all is to go smoothly because Hogan has willed it so.

Then a strange occurence...a good match that bostered not only fine wrestling, but bodies,3/4, as well. Solid match and the cute asian (Hamada, I know her name) wins a title. I title placed on someone the fans want to have one. Quite the novel concept, if I say so. No complaints on this match. So moving on.

Number 1 contenders match for the Tag Team Titles. Super Mex and the Blue Print face Dr. Stevie and Raven with the real life Harliquin Daffney in their corner. The Bell rang...The bell rang. first off why are Stevie and Raven in this match, why not the Guns, Lethal Consequences, or some new team that is waiting to debut. (Hint) Second, just think that match was sacrificed to allow the priviledge of hearing the word of Hogan.

Orlando Jordan > The Pope D'angelo Deniro. I said it, but Hogan made it true.

Then we see a 5-7min match between a Wolfe and a Pope. The Pope wins. Though it seems the lead in to a bad one it is no joke. If this had been given time it would have been awesome, a word chanted way too much in the Impact Zone.

Next Samoa Joe Vs Abyss in a match. Decent match, but nothing special. I say nothing against it out of self-presevation. Who would want a nation of violence and a monster angry at them.

Now time for the main event of the Evening AJ Styles Vs Kurt Angle for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Great Match. I could have done without the cut to Flair, the constant commercials, and the second coming at the end. Why would Flair knowingly go into a company where Bishoff may end of with some power. Has he gone senile. Hogan was so humble putting over Angle and Styles, while his disiciples beat down Mick Foley. They will pay though, we all saw the righteousness is Hogans eyes. I mean...C'mon.

To close Impact was alright, but they don't have the luxury of just being alright.

edgehead09

Reaction score
This might get me banned from this forum but personally i dont care. Hope i dont but it is what it is. First off, for the dude that said "i allowed myself to be a mark for one night." Hello, dumbass, you are a fuckin mark. Everyone on this forum is a mark. Hell, half the wrestlers are marks. You cannot be in or around the wrestling business and not love the business. That is all Marks are. PPl that love wrestling. For everyone that went off about how horrible everything was you can go fuck urself or a horse, whatevr u perfer (yes, that was my attempt at humor) But seriously, i bet none of yal kno how fuckin hard it is to be a booker. I have been around the wrestling business for about a year and a half now and when i saw that i dont mean i have been watchin and reading fuckin INTERNET REPORTS. i mean i have been around the locker room, helped set up the ring, paid some dues. None of yall have done shit and yall think you are fuckin Jerry Jarrett or Bill Watts. Shut the fuck up, watch what you love and dont worry about shit you cannot control. If you wanna do things ur way, open up your god damn wrestling company and see how long it survives. i give you three months. It takes heart and deidcation to run a company and not a fuckin keyboard and an internet connection. So that is my rant. I would have more but i gotta get sleep because i gotta drive some ACTUAL WORKERS to a wsrestling show that is 4 and a half hours away from my house for them to get a 10 min match, get 20 dollors and then drive all the way back the same night. That is what the wrestling business is all about. Thank you and i am out

The Rated R CMStar

So, just because we are not in the wrestling business, we cannot criticize what TNA does? I'm sorry, but that logic is moronic. Yes, we are not bookers, but that doesn't mean that then everything TNA feeds us will be alright because of that.

BTW, from your logic, all YOU could criticize from the industry is how the crew gets the ring ready.

i gotta drive some ACTUAL WORKERS to a wsrestling show that is 4 and a half hours away from my house for them to get a 10 min match, get 20 dollors and then drive all the way back the same night. That is what the wrestling business is all about. Thank you and i am out

...for the wrestlers. You're just the dude driving them.

Hell, in my book, you're even worse than the people you are criticizing. They are just saying what they think TNA should have done to entertain them (the viewers, you know, the people actually targetted) even more. You're a guy pretending to be in the industry.

edgehead09

Reaction score
i didnt say for shit that i was in the industry...also..i drive them to the shows because they ask me to..its called being a fuckin friend...All i said is that you have no room to say shit because you have no idea what happened to get that product on the tv..just like i have no room to say shit either, a fact that i had to learn. I am just someone tryin to cut my teeth in the industry by doin the shit that Rookies are supposed to do...bein the driver, helpin iwt ring crew, bein a guy to take the bumps for new moves...the shit that actually matters to the people in the industry rather than what the fuck your ideas are...i was just pointin this out to you ppl that claim you know about the business...hell i barely kno shit bout the damn business

Quintastic One

Reaction score
This might get me banned from this forum but personally i dont care.

Not possible, but ok.

First off, for the dude that said "i allowed myself to be a mark for one night." Hello, dumbass, you are a fuckin mark. Everyone on this forum is a mark. Hell, half the wrestlers are marks. You cannot be in or around the wrestling business and not love the business. That is all Marks are. PPl that love wrestling.

I disagree. A mark is someone who will eat up anything and everything a promotion gives them and never questions anything. Such as if I were a "mark" for WWE, I would love Hornswoggle and say Triple H is da shit and how if anyone has a problem with Cena I've got two words for ya "suck it!". I'm a smark. It's called a smart mark. See, there's still that word MARK in there. Because I still love wrestling (obviously) but I'm smart enough to develop my own opinion on what I think works and doesn't work. I'm also smart enough to know that the bookers could give a shit what I think but at least I don't allow them to feed me bullshit without voicing my opinion on said bullshit.

For everyone that went off about how horrible everything was you can go fuck urself or a horse, whatevr u perfer (yes, that was my attempt at humor)

I'm busting my gut in laughter that's for sure.

But seriously, i bet none of yal kno how fuckin hard it is to be a booker.

Yep, must be real hard to avoid putting the Knockouts Title on Cody Deaner or having Hornswoggle win your Cruiserweight Title. People are human. Bookers or not, they are gonna make stupid decisions over once in a while (or every week, depending on who you ask). But that doesn't mean I'm gonna shut up and like it.

I have been around the wrestling business for about a year and a half now and when i saw that i dont mean i have been watchin and reading fuckin INTERNET REPORTS.

Despite the fact that I actually watched the show rather than reading about it, this point has no bearing whatsoever.

i mean i have been around the locker room, helped set up the ring, paid some dues.

Congratulations! You've reached Zack Gowen status in wrestling!

None of yall have done shit and yall think you are fuckin Jerry Jarrett or Bill Watts.

We've got some comfy armchairs for our booking. Would you like one?

If you wanna do things ur way, open up your god damn wrestling company and see how long it survives. i give you three months.

I think your being generous. With my wallet having zero dollars in it, I wouldn't give me 3 hours.

It takes heart and deidcation to run a company and not a fuckin keyboard and an internet connection.

Aw fuck. Well there goes plan B.

So that is my rant.

Epic.

I would have more but i gotta get sleep because i gotta drive some ACTUAL WORKERS to a wsrestling show that is 4 and a half hours away from my house for them to get a 10 min match, get 20 dollors and then drive all the way back the same night.

Would you like a tissue?

That is what the wrestling business is all about. Thank you and i am out

Thank you.

The Rated R CMStar

i didnt say for shit that i was in the industry...also..i drive them to the shows because they ask me to..its called being a fuckin friend...All i said is that you have no room to say shit because you have no idea what happened to get that product on the tv..just like i have no room to say shit either, a fact that i had to learn. I am just someone tryin to cut my teeth in the industry by doin the shit that Rookies are supposed to do...bein the driver, helpin iwt ring crew, bein a guy to take the bumps for new moves...the shit that actually matters to the people in the industry rather than what the fuck your ideas are...i was just pointin this out to you ppl that claim you know about the business...hell i barely kno shit bout the damn business

Why should I care about how much it cost somebody to get the product in TV? I am a viewer, and as such, I am entitled to my opinion. Combine that with the fact that this is a forum and well, I think you can do the math.

Lol at "the thing that matters to the people in the industry". I damn sure not post my opinions in here in hopes that Hulk Hogan reads them but they, that's just me.

In general, I am just missing where a crew guy, stunt boy became better than everybody else.