TQO's January 4th IMPACT Review

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Nate757 has set up a ring, thus he has a better understanding of what makes for good booking than all of us. None of you should disrespect that.

Beer

Rofl. You're an idiot.

You say because the booking of wrestling is beyond our control, we shouldn't bother debating it. Just die. Your brain is worthless.

edgehead09

Reaction score
Look, i completly understand wher eyou guys are coming from..like i wanna do it myself, but i just have been in a mood where it is like if u want something done, then go out and get the shit done...Also, from what i have learned...booking is something that is like the hardest position ever and if u were doin it wouldnt u feel a lil pissed if a majority of ppl go on and on about how much there ideas suck..i was simply puttin myself in the other shoe but it did come not exactly how i wanted but i just was writing

Beer

Please explain how suddenly you're a master of knowing what goes on behind the scenes in WWE. I'd really love to hear that one.

Truth is, you don't know a fucking thing. I have no doubt that booking is a difficult job, but don't ram it down our throats as if you know it as a fact.

mcvities

Reaction score
The new TNA direction is kinda risky, the whole story of NWO might end up like how WCW ended up with. WCW was so great until the NWO then everything is a nightmare.... Hope TNA don't end up the same.

Kizza

Downloaded the first half of the show. Didn't bother with the rest.

Thanks for crushing whatever hopes I had Hogan!