• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tournament 14: Worst PPV Of The Year

What Is The Worst PPV Of The Year?

• Battleground

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Elimination Chamber

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Extreme Rules

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Night Of Champions

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Payback

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dale

Super Moderator
Battleground
Night Of Champions
Payback
Elimination Chamber
Extreme Rules

Vote in the poll and discuss yours and the others choices.

CGS

I really don't see how Battleground was worse than NOC. At least Battleground had one great match. NOC didn't even have that

punk13

I honestly dont remember anything about none of the choices.

go with the crowd and say Battleground.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Pretty easily Battleground, but it's a pity we couldn't have TNA for just this one poll.

CGS

Voted Battleground.

We got the moment with Bryan only to be extremely fucked over.

Just saw this post now and wondering. What moment with Bryan? Wasn't Battleground the PPV that Big Show closed.

PHX

Legacy Member
Looking back and thinking more I kind of regret voting for Battleground as CGS makes a very good point. I kind of forget how meh NOC was. Battleground was just more so in your face bad I guess.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Battleground. Interesting that three of the choices that made best also made worse.

Deezy

DZ PZ
How was Bound For Glory not on this list? TNA's supposed version of Wrestlemania was booked two weeks in advance and everything was cold and nobody paid to see it. Is this just a shit on WWE tourney? Triplemania was the shits as well. ROH and their iPPVs were dogshit as well....if you were lucky to see them.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
How was Bound For Glory not on this list? TNA's supposed version of Wrestlemania was booked two weeks in advance and everything was cold and nobody paid to see it. Is this just a shit on WWE tourney? Triplemania was the shits as well. ROH and their iPPVs were dogshit as well....if you were lucky to see them.

It's a WWE only tourny because not enough people watch other companies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I wanted to allow TNA just for this award because even the worst WWE PPVs weren't even all that bad this year.