Total Divas S2E2 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I can respect that Summer stood up for her friend, but that immature stuff with Nattie needs to stop. Goddamn women! Can never understand them. Arianne be a jealous ho, Nattie be too sensitive and Nikki be a gold digger. Brie and Naomi are currently my two favourite cast members. Third might go to Nikki or Eva. :urm:
I love you for that, Noami and Brie are my fave. I just hope Brie doesn't fall into the bitchy drama next week but sadly it looks like she has. :/

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I love you for that, Noami and Brie are my fave. I just hope Brie doesn't fall into the bitchy drama next week but sadly it looks like she has. :/
All I saw was Summer slapping Nattie and Uso and Noami getting it on. Speaking of Uso, three of the girls are dating a John on the show.
Noami = Jon
Nikki = John
Eva Marie = John [Johnathan]
THINK OF BETTER NAMES, CREATIVE! :aries:

Reactions: Wacokid27

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
All I saw was Summer slapping Nattie and Uso and Noami getting it on. Speaking of Uso, three of the girls are dating a John on the show.
Noami = Jon
Nikki = John
Eva Marie = John [Johnathan]
THINK OF BETTER NAMES, CREATIVE! :aries:
Well Apparently Summer says something degrading about Brie dating Bryan and all hell breaks lose with Brie telling her "That's a slutty disrespectful Move." I love when brie gets angry, it's so cute when she can't control her words!! And Summer And Nattie's catfight is going to be hilarious. I'm going to be here in live discussion being the biggest dick hole write lol constantly over it. And i didn't notice all the John's in the show until you pointed it out. lmfao!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Well Apparently Summer says something degrading about Brie dating Bryan and all hell breaks lose with Brie telling her "That's a slutty disrespectful Move." I love when brie gets angry, it's so cute when she can't control her words!! And Summer And Nattie's catfight is going to be hilarious. I'm going to be here in live discussion being the biggest dick hole write lol constantly over it. And i didn't notice all the John's in the show until you pointed it out. lmfao!
Brie is going to get angry?
aec302379daec575d40b32707790b04b.gif

I'll hopefully be here for the LD, but don't know. Actually, fuck Walking Dead for the night, I'll watch Total Divas.

Reactions: Butters!