Total Divas S2E2 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Watching now. Ambrose eating chicken. Nikki is obsessed with sex.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Don't lie. We know you don't have friends.
tumblr_lpmkhzpjYY1qg8nkvo6_r2_500.gif

You caught me!

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Since i came in late, i went onto watch wreslting to watch the rest of the episode. so i thought i could continue the discussion with you guys as i found this to be interesting.

I don't like Eva Marie, but what Cameron did was a little... not a little, extremely cunt worthy. I understand Eva has gotten under her skin and all that jazz but to throw up someone's past like that is kind of shady. Cameron is gonna test the wrong girl one day.

@Shadow @CM Punk @SharpySandow

What do you guys think?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Since i came in late, i went onto watch wreslting to watch the rest of the episode. so i thought i could continue the discussion with you guys as i found this to be interesting.

I don't like Eva Marie, but what Cameron did was a little... not a little, extremely cunt worthy. I understand Eva has gotten under her skin and all that jazz but to throw up someone's past like that is kind of shady. Cameron is gonna test the wrong girl one day.

What do you guys think?
I didn't watch it yet. :meh:
Didn't click either.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

What do you guys think?

I agree with the spoiler :)

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score

What do you guys think?

You didn't tag me, but I'll respond anyway. :tough:

I agree wholeheartedly with the spoiler. At some point, she's going to do that to somebody and get her ass handed to her.

wk

Reactions: Butters!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

What do you guys think?
Alright, finished this episode. Was flexing throughout it because of those moments when you know shits about to go down.

Tbh, I don't really like Cameron that much either. Kinda weird cause Eva praised her at the start of the episode and now Cameron shut her down. Cameron, why! :why:

I felt sympathy for Eva and had my shoulder already. Then I remembered that this was recorded months ago and brought my shoulder back in place. The Summer Rae and Nattie feud is just cringe worthy. It can easily be avoided, but Nattie just overreacts to it. #SorryNattieNotSorry

Also, Shadow must've been happy because his d*ck could probably fit through Nikki's missing tooth. :letroll:

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I hope this is just a phase but... I think i'm liking red and gold. Don't slap me!

Reactions: Wacokid27

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I hope this is just a phase but... I think i'm liking red and gold. Don't slap me!
I can respect that Summer stood up for her friend, but that immature stuff with Nattie needs to stop. Goddamn women! Can never understand them. Arianne be a jealous ho, Nattie be too sensitive and Nikki be a gold digger. Brie and Naomi are currently my two favourite cast members. Third might go to Nikki or Eva. :urm: