Total Divas S2E2 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
bfa20ac3787e7a66cc42b94b74e2f8bc.jpg

Season 2 Episode 2 airs tonight, for those who are planning to watch it then or at some point within the week you may discuss it here in this thread.

@CM Punk , @Shadow , @Butters @WeWantanAttitudeEra ; Will anyone be with me for the first run of the episode tonight?​

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
LOLOL Nikki likes looking at herself having sex in the mirror above Cena's bed on the bus that's kinky :)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Damn Tamina knocked Nikki's tooth right loose haha I forgot about that. I guess its a good thing these episodes show stuff that happened in like December at the moment.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Oh damn she f**kin kicked it right out! I thought she just loosened it lol; that's badass!
Nikki is crackin' me up right now saying how she looks like a bum hobo with a gap tooth on the side.

NICE TJ aka Tyson Kidd! Woohoo Jimmy Uso and DB nice.

EDIT: oooh Summer & Natty gettin snooty with eachother.

2nd EDIT: I wonder who's phone they found those explicit pics on and more importantly I want to see them :)