Total Divas overall discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
So I watched the show every week with the wife. The only WWE related programming I can get her to watch. And I just wanted to say that this show seems pretty fake to me and makes it seem that Cena is actually a politically correct, OCD bachelor for life whereas Bryan is the nicest guy and porposes in the most perfect way (wifes words). Pretty sure that whole "Natty gets drunk and calls Stephanie McMahon to quit" story was all fake too. So much for hoping for a real look into WWE superstars lives. But I am glad it got my wife's attention. At least she'll comment now if she's me watching a Cena or Bryan match.

Oh and I coined the phrase "New boobs Nikki" so I could remember which Bella was which, lol.

Anybody got any funny things they noticed to add since that was the season finale? :eek:hgod: Will Nikki break up with Cena!? I should really say DID Nikki break up with Cena, as the episode is quite dated when it airs.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
All scripted. Every single sec of it

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Should've known. Oh well. I notice we don't see Eva hardly at all in WWE anymore these days. At least I haven't.

She's a cancer. Guess she wont be around till the second season comes, when she will return.
Btw, i only watched the first episode. Thought it was okay. Then i read that all was scripted. Well, except everyone hating Eva that is true. Lol at Natty drunk wtf. Btw, i couldnt stand the fact they all tried to make us believe it was true "COME SEE HOW A DIVA LIVES, GET INTO A DIVAS LIFE" Its like hey E/WWE we arent stupid

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Not sure if it appears in the show. But Cena "politically correct" maybe like to drink alcohol at little bit too much. (Flair said so)

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
She's a cancer. Guess she wont be around till the second season comes, when she will return.
Btw, i only watched the first episode. Thought it was okay. Then i read that all was scripted. Well, except everyone hating Eva that is true. Lol at Natty drunk wtf. Btw, i couldnt stand the fact they all tried to make us believe it was true "COME SEE HOW A DIVA LIVES, GET INTO A DIVAS LIFE" Its like hey E/WWE we arent stupid
I wanted to believe it, but then I watched it, lol. Still entertaining, but disappointing.

Yeah Natty got like wicked drunk and started calling Steph and leaving messages at like 5 AM. She got more drunk with each message. Kept saying she should be divas champ. Last one said she quit, but she didn't remember it (supposedly). I think one of the messages was actually meant for TJ, and since she was drunk you can imagine what THAT one sounded like lol.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
It was good, I enjoyed it somewhat. Better than the Khardashian shit because even if its scripted its believable and "realistic" sort of. Eva is a bitch, not even just from the show she is just an annoying bitchy model who thinks she can wrestle.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
God the hate for Eva is so strong in the IWC. She should just go heel and use the heat I guess

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
But she just sucks and should fuck off.

Reactions: Roi

ENFORCER1

Jobber
Reaction score
The most scripted thing I saw is when one of the funkadactyls were driving in a car and someone cut them up. So she started beeping her horn like crazy and got out the car and started going mad at the driver and throwing shit at him. This all happened on like a completely abandoned road with no cars driving past and they were all like OMG WOW SO REAL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED WOW MAJOR SHIT.

It's an enjoyable show, but Eva Marie needs to go back to where she came from. Where ever the hell that is anyway...