Total Divas overall discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Went back and watched all the episodes, easily the best WWE show of the week for many of the weeks that it aired. I did laugh that Cena thinks he's going to be there till he's 45-ish. Yeah, right :lol1: - the not getting married thing is real but I'm pretty sure the not having kids thing isn't.

Reactions: Rogue

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Total Divas is The Simple Life but worse.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I haven't watched a single episode and I don't plan on watching it. It's just another way to degrade the division and make them look like petty second tier talent. From the previews I've seen of the show, it looks like they have petty arguments and it makes women look lame in general. I'm sure it's very scripted and nothing close to their real lives.

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I mean, no offense to anyone, but how the fuck could anyone possibly think this would actually be "real"? First off, EVERYTHING on TV is bullshit, even the fucking news for god's sake. Secondly this is a show produced by WWE that airs on E!
Let that sink in for a minute. (fucking AMERICAN) Television + WWE + E, how is this not a recipe for total bullshit? lol. Also the fact that if they did follow these people's lives in a realistic way, it'd be boring as fuck, I'm sure. So obviously angles like "OMG THEY BREAKING UP?!" "OMG THEY GOT MARRIED!" "OMG ROAD RAGE!" "OMG SHE DRUNK" is preferred, seeing as how that's the type of shit people want to see. Which is just another red flag. LOLGUYSKAYFAB

Again, I don't want to come off as some pretentious asshole but seriously...
Not saying it can't be enjoyable to some (how? idk. but hey each their own) but expecting it to be "real"? :pity1:

deth's drunk rant
12/18/2013

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I agre with the post above. If I wanted to go see people argue, breakup, get drunk and fuck I'd go downtown.