Total Divas Discussion Thread 11/17/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You're not funny. And if you're willing to use ovaries, then you can obviously use testicles instead of balls. Get a life.
I'm really not trying to be funny, fuckhead. It's really how I, or The Hoff I should say, feels on that matter. So, could you be as so kind as to go fuck yourself, yes? :finger:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I'm really not trying to be funny, fuckhead. It's really how I, or The Hoff I should say, feels on that matter. So, could you be as so kind as to go fuck yourself, yes? :finger:
Nah, you're just another one of those cheesy gimmick accounts who tries to be funny yet ultimately fails. So no, I don't feel like going off and doing that favor for you. I'll continue to listen to my music as I please. Understood?

Reactions: RoyalRaven

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Nah, you're just another one of those cheesy gimmick accounts who tries to be funny yet ultimately fails. So no, I don't feel like going off and doing that favor for you. I'll continue to listen to my music as I please. Understood?
Yes, because you know The Hoff ohhh sooooo well, you can just tell whether or not I'm being genuine about a subject. Yep, I knew it! And it's not a favor, you do as The Hoff says kiddo. :jericho:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, because you know The Hoff ohhh sooooo well, you can just tell whether or not I'm being genuine about a subject. Yep, I knew it! And it's not a favor, you do as The Hoff says kiddo. :jericho:
That's not how I work. Quite frankly, I'm not a narcissist, hence I don't feel like determining what's truthful or not. Anyways, I missed this week's ep. Someone update me.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
That's not how I work. Quite frankly, I'm not a narcissist, hence I don't feel like determining what's truthful or not. Anyways, I missed this week's ep. Someone update me.
In all honesty, The Hoff sees no real problem in being a narcissist. :jbl:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The Hoff still doesn't see why you people, who are males, who have balls allegedly, continue to watch this show. Sure, you can say for the Divas, blah blah blah. But c'mon, for one it's on the E! Network. If that alone doesn't stop one from watching, then, heh, yeah. And another thing is, it's like Keeping up with the Kardashians, and other shit shows alike. I dunno, The Hoff thinks you all have ovaries or somethin'. :jericho:
I'll watch anything that entertains me. I don't like limiting myself because society views stuff a certain way.

Reactions: Rogue

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'll watch anything that entertains me. I don't like limiting myself because society views stuff a certain way.
No no, The Hoff understands. It's okay to have a set of ovaries. What? No no, I, don't know what came over The Hoff. He apologizes for that, whatever that was... The Hoff agrees with you completely, I mean, c'mon, I was on friggin' Baywatch, brother. :true: NO! Shut up..get out of here with this Diva's show stuff. Betcha almost half the viewers are males, with ovaries

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
GINGER MAHAL!
XHtjc6E.jpg

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Awwhh Nikki and Cena are moving in with each other, and WHAM VIBRATOR TIME!! Stay away from the toys Cena, don't sure if you could overcome them! What I don't get with the Bellas, they want to be individuals, but they get mad at each other for photoshoot mishaps? You two are grown now, you should be able to advertise yourself and not rely on the other to get a shoot.Eva Marie on TV, as a Ring Announcer..it's funny Eva Marie considers this is the business for her, but is not training enough or getting in the ring right now, to deserve a contract with WWE. Surgery time for Cena, drugged up Cena...ewwhh like anyone wants pictures of their surgery, wtf lol. Back to Eva Marie, now stressing about announcing, imagine the stress you'll get through as a Wrestler, if you EVER..EVER get that chance to do a singles match on your own.For that matter, why is the fuck is Alicia Fox still with WWE, is her eyes blinding people to the fact, she's worthless too lol.Next scene goes to the Bella doing their shoot for Psych the show, what's their ratings is it higher than TNA? Next scene Jimmy Uso farts in the car out of no where, woah lol. Now Eva Marie trying to announce, Orton from LA ha lol. Hmm Nikki needs that D from Cena, no playtime for ten days, GET THE VIBRATORS NIKKI! Jay Uso and I are very much the same, I've gone to work sick, I mean legit Flu throwing up every chance I got to reach the bathroom, but I fought on, sometimes I need to learn hey your body needs rest.Now it's time for Eva Marie to announce, OH BOY MARIE TWO STRIKES NOW BABE! Oh boy Mahal snaps at Eva Marie, and heel and face talent looking at Jey's busted up toe lol.Back to Marie, 3MB is pissed but Mahal if you weren't in the group, YOU BE PUSHING CARTS AT ACME DAMMIT! Now back to Cena and Nikki, and BOINGGG NIKKI IN A NURSE OUTFIT! My Elbow would be fixed real quick, and it seems that scene was short, he wants Nikki badly lol.The episode ends with Cena giving Nikki an agreement, if shit hits the fan with their relationship, he wants to cover his bases, get over it Nikki.