Total Divas Discussion Thread 11/17/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The Hoff still doesn't see why you people, who are males, who have balls allegedly, continue to watch this show. Sure, you can say for the Divas, blah blah blah. But c'mon, for one it's on the E! Network. If that alone doesn't stop one from watching, then, heh, yeah. And another thing is, it's like Keeping up with the Kardashians, and other shit shows alike. I dunno, The Hoff thinks you all have ovaries or somethin'. :jericho:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
The Hoff still doesn't see why you people, who are males, who have balls allegedly, continue to watch this show. Sure, you can say for the Divas, blah blah blah. But c'mon, for one it's on the E! Network. If that alone doesn't stop one from watching, then, heh, yeah. And another thing is, it's like Keeping up with the Kardashians, and other shit shows alike. I dunno, The Hoff thinks you all have ovaries or somethin'. :jericho:
You're not funny. And if you're willing to use ovaries, then you can obviously use testicles instead of balls. Get a life.

Reactions: RoyalRaven