• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Top 5 in ring workers in WWE

Whenever these discussion started I'd always just drop a line and come back there's three new pages.

And for arguement sake, Christian is better than Shelton but I can name a lot more defining moments in Shelton's career in the E then I can Christian. But both their finishers are awful, T-Bone suplex is such a 80's finisher and when his opponents try and block the Unprettier? Ugh! Painful to watch.

Fact of the matter is the E WANTED Shelton to get over. Dude got TWO clean victories over Undertaker Triple H (he buried everyone then, getit getit?) and he just didn't catch on. Great in ring, but had the charisma of a dirty pair of drawers. Then they Judy Bagwelled him with his mama storyline.

rofl

CAPSLOCK

MizMasta, you should tell them to come back just for shits n gigs, I'm sure laughing at them would boost activity lol