Top 5 in ring workers in WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Reaction score
Whenever these discussion started I'd always just drop a line and come back there's three new pages.

And for arguement sake, Christian is better than Shelton but I can name a lot more defining moments in Shelton's career in the E then I can Christian. But both their finishers are awful, T-Bone suplex is such a 80's finisher and when his opponents try and block the Unprettier? Ugh! Painful to watch.

Fact of the matter is the E WANTED Shelton to get over. Dude got TWO clean victories over Undertaker Triple H (he buried everyone then, getit getit?) and he just didn't catch on. Great in ring, but had the charisma of a dirty pair of drawers. Then they Judy Bagwelled him with his mama storyline.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
rofl

CAPSLOCK

MizMasta, you should tell them to come back just for shits n gigs, I'm sure laughing at them would boost activity lol