Top 5 favorite WWE Superstars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
1. Bryan
2. Rollins
3. Ziggler
4. Punk
5. Ambrose/Sandow

ejwjr67

Jobber
Reaction score
My top 6 are

Cena
Orton (Randy)
Funkasaurus
Taker
Kane
Big Show

Old school

Hogan
Piper
Snuka
JYD
Andre

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
1.Christian
2.Ziggler
3.Daniel Bryan
4.CM Punk
5.Cody Rhodes

TNA
1.Bobby Roode
2.Austin Aries
3.Bully Ray
4.Christopher Daniels/Kazarian
5.Samoa Joe

5 Years ago WWE
1.Randy Orton
2.Edge
3.Batista
4.The Undertaker
5.Matt Hardy

5 Years ago TNA
1.Samoa Joe
2.AJ Styles
3.Kurt Angle
4.Sting
5.LAX

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Christian
D-Bryan
Kane
The Undertaker
Trent Barreta

Edge is out of the list cause he is retired :(

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan
Damien Sandow
C.M Punk
Wade Barrett
Dolph Ziggler

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Kane
Daniel Bryan
Edge
Stone Cold
Alex Riley

this list would probably change if i re wrote it... too many good wrestlers

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan
John Cena
Zack Ryder
Triple H
Randy Orton

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:win:THAT'S EASY-lol.

I could even name you 10 if you'd let me-but 5 will do for now-lol

1: CM PUNK-HE'S GOT GREAT VOCALS FOR COMMENTATOR(I think after wrestling,if he doesn't follow the others into acting in movies-I think he should be a Cartoon Sow or Movie voiceover or a story narrator like Morgan Freeman or Tim Allen or like Waylon Jennings did for The Dukes Of Hazzard and he has killer pipebombs!lol and his character stays to "the normal average person with good and bad days",he's a killer wrestler for a little guy-lol, he's a killer screamer when the character is mad as heck-definitely knows how to get under your skin and make you stop,listen,and think-lol And THE CM is appropriate for what he disagreed with what it stood for-lol, I know differently and I have the facts to back it up and also even when he's injured-he still gets right back up,the pain doesn't keep him down-he seems to have a very high tolerance for physical pain(wish I did-lol) and he's hilarious as hell-he knows how to make you laugh at even the stupidest thing-lol. HE'S ALSO A REBEL-A BAD ASS LIKE JAMES DEAN(I know you could strangle me with the comparison to somebody whose dead and died young Punk-lol,but if you read books about him and watch documentaries about him-you'll understand what I'm saying and why I make that comparison.
Punk has every quality I could ask for in a wrestler and I also love his Theme Colors and Theme song,the only thing more I could ask to see a little more of is outside of work charity work- a little more of the charitable side" and even though he's gone a little crazy at times-you still can't help but like the character and what you find out about him outside of work doors,he's a "lovable rebel"-as I like to call it-lol.

2: SHEAMUS-he's wild and crazy,he's wildeyed when he's in the ring and definitely has the character and the personality fitting for a "redhead"-HE'S A BALL OF FIRE and a HELLION-lol, I have an older half sister,and all 3 of her kids are all redheads and I've lived with them-REDHEADS ARE SPITFIRED AND THEY LOVE TO FIGHT-lol.
Je's also got a great voice and I adore his accent and I could sit and listen to him say the word "ARSE" a zillion times over and never be able to stop laughing and of course I adore the redhair!lol.
He's also a spitfire in the ring and when he says he's going to win-more often than not-he gets the job done-he does exactly what he says he's going to do and I love a person that practices what they preach and promise and he also reminds me a little bit of Punk-the wild and crazy side of him, a little bit of a rebel there as well and he makes me laugh, I still love the joke about Lip Shitz-I laughed so hard on that I thought I was going to wet my pants-lol.
Again-he's another one that pretty much has every quality I could want or ask for in a wrestler.

3: JOHN CENA-well that goes without saying-he's a killer wrestler, he's a man of his word all excpt once or twice(like when he said he was going to beat The Rock and didn't)-but 9 times out of 10-when he says he's going to do something-he gets it done.
He has a loyalty to THE WWE that I love-I understand what he was saying about THE ROCK being gone all the time and being given the right to come back whenever he pleases-which to me just doesn't sound fair,he's a wrestler-it's where he started and it was what paid the bills and got him to where he is today,but it's still a job-and you're still expected to do your job. Even when Cena was making his movies-he still came to work,he was doing both and that's how it should be and I LOVE WHAT HE DOES FOR THE KIDS-I watch the looks in their eyes and on their faces when they see John,it touches my heart and almost moves me to tears a little as well-lol.
He also is not afraid to tell you what he thinks-both inside the ring and out,he's an all over,all around good guy-I'm not saying he's perfect or putting him on a pedistal-cause I know "he's only human" and we all make our mistakes and bad moves-like a private matter between husband and wife and what just went down there-but despite his imperfections-he's still very human and very normal both inside the ring and out-which is another thing that I see and like about both Punk and Sheamus-their "HUMAN AND NORMALNESS most of the time,they don't always stray too far from themselves-like that old saying" THE PERSON IS ONE THING AND IMAGE IS ANOTHER",of course for many wrestling fans out there-people just cannot seem to stand that-that it's boring-but in all reality-it really isn't and it's much of the reason why people tend to gravitate to this-they want normal and humanness,not the image all the time-Cena is a good guy period.

4: ZACK RYDER-He also reminds me a little bit of Cena I suppose-but most of the time he's happy all the time and he knows how to get you excited and how to get you to "LIGHTEN UP-NOBODY DIED,YOU'RE ALIVE AND WELL-BE HAPPY FOR THAT,IT COULD BE WORSE" and he's just all around fun and he certainly knows how to make this old lady feel young again with his character and personality and he's a pretty good wrestler and I love THE PURPLE-as that is one of my favorite colors,HE'S JUST FUN AND I ADORE THAT.

5: KOFI KINGSTON-I LOVE HIS WRESTLING SKILLS!especially the ACROBATIC stuff which is another reason I like Mysterio and Sincara-but they're a few down the line yet-lol. He's a great wrestler,great character,great personality and he's a lot of fun-reminds me personality and character wise of Zack Ryder and the kids seem to love him which makes it even better,just like Ryder and Cena-these 3 guys are good influences on young kids which I think is great-because after all-they are the future.
I miss AIRBOOM!his partnership with Evan Airborne-who is another great wrestling talent and especially for the acrobatic stuff. Hope he gets well soon and someday decides to give wrestling another shot.

These are my 5 favorites. CM PUNK is my #1.

Reactions: Matt

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Kane
The Miz
Zack Ryder
Dolph Ziggler

Attitude Era

The Undertaker