Top 5 favorite WWE Superstars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bembemsuarez

Jobber
Reaction score
Top 5 WWE Superstars wOuld be:
1.John Cena
2.Randy Orton
3.Zack Ryder
4.Sheamus
5.Heath Slater ''Yeah Ba-by''

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I feel necessary to preface my list by stating since starting College I've only seen various clips of Raw and read the rest of what's going on. Oh, and I saw Night Of Champions, and will probably focus on watching PPVs. My point being while I'm in the loop, I'm not experiencing most of the content firsthand. Luckily my friend on another forum asked me this today so I just have to copy and past my answers from there too here (laziness rules!).

I. CM Punk ~ The dude's been my favorite since Shawn Michaels retired, and it doesn't seem like that will be changing anytime soon. Even if I have my problems with his character direction, when it comes down to it he always knocks it out of the ballpark when it comes time to.

II. Daniel Bryan ~ Been my second favorite wrestler since Shawn retired and his recent stuff with Kane has been hilarious.

III. Dolph Ziggler ~ This guy is awesome and has been since day one (as stupid as it was, I loved the "Hi my name is Dolph Ziggler" stuff) but has gotten better as time passed on and will possibly break into the top two which has been the exact same since Shawn Michaels retired. Still really want Dolph vs. Rock at Mania for Dolph's WHC and for Dolph to go over The Rock there.

IV. Eve ~Yes, a diva is in my top five. I love Eve. I thought her match with Layla at Night Of Champions was one of the best of the night, possibly my second favorite to Punk/Cena. Her biggest flaw was her acting but I think she's improved on that recently so it's all good.

V. Ryback ~ I hated Skip Sheffield on NXT until when asked who he'd thought would win, he simply said "I don't care." Then during his Nexus run I started becoming a big fan of this guy and his return as Ryback just solidified him as one of my favorites. Took him quite some time to break into my top five but he's made it.

Reactions: FadiElSaid

FadiElSaid

Jobber
Reaction score
- CM Punk
- Randy Orton
- Dolph Ziggler
- Chris Jericho
- Rey Mysterio