• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Top 5 Favorite Artist/Bands

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Simple enough question to answer, right? Wrong, this is harder than it should be or at least it was for me because I like way too many bands. So I thought about which bands, I truly enjoy and could listen to over and over again without getting tired or bored of them. So without further ado here is my list.
  1. Black Sabbath | Ozzy Osbourne | Dio (Is it cheating to have a 3-way tie for first? No it isn't)
  2. Iron Maiden
  3. Judas Priest
  4. Led Zeppelin
  5. KISS

Crash

Ugh... This is always such a hard one.. and is subject to change all the time.

Anyway, in no particular order:

Public Image Ltd.
blink-182
Ulver
Underoath
Burzum

3d0m

HAT(RED)
Simple enough question to answer, right? Wrong, this is harder than it should be or at least it was for me because I like way too many bands. So I thought about which bands, I truly enjoy and could listen to over and over again without getting tired or bored of them. So without further ado here is my list.
  1. Black Sabbath | Ozzy Osbourne | Dio (Is it cheating to have a 3-way tie for first? No it isn't)
  2. Iron Maiden
  3. Judas Priest
  4. Led Zeppelin
  5. KISS

Good taste.